Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2004, 06:26 PM   #361
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
baseball88 said:
OK Guys I just uploaded the new 2004 Opening Day Rosters Beta 10 to every download site including www.mvpmods.com and also to Gomer to convert them also. Very important, there is a read me in with the zip and please read the read me. It includes all teams opening day rosters with correct uniform numbers for each player. Also all Pitching rotations and starting lineups for opening day. I also added alot more AAA and AA players with correct ratings. Next update will include on Beta 11 all starting lineups and pitching rotations for all the minor league clubs with accurate ratings. This will take alot more time to complete.

So for now have fun and enjoy
Major Leagues are ready to play.
Thanks
Kerm

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

So you did make some transacions for 9 to 10. Because I still see a lot on 9 that need to be made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2004, 06:33 PM   #362
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Boof Bonser is on the wrong team. He is on Twins AA, should be in Giants organization. He is in the Astros organization. There are 2 Taylor Bucholz, Jorge De La Rosa, and Roman Colon/Ramon Colon (there should only be one ROMAN, no RAMON). Brian Moeller plays for Braves AA not Houston's. Also, Braves AA needs Zach Miner to replace RAMON COLON. You are doing an excellent job, just somethings I noticed.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:46 PM   #363
Rookie

Trackcat's Arena

OVR: 2

Will this be ratings updated too like the KermRedux roster?
Old 04-06-2004, 07:09 PM   #364
Banned

OVR: 5

Oh no I leave all that alone, thats what the sliders are for!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:14 PM   #365
Banned

baseball88 said:
OK Guys I just uploaded the new 2004 Opening Day Rosters Beta 10 to every download site including www.mvpmods.com and also to Gomer to convert them also. Very important, there is a read me in with the zip and please read the read me. It includes all teams opening day rosters with correct uniform numbers for each player. Also all Pitching rotations and starting lineups for opening day. I also added alot more AAA and AA players with correct ratings. Next update will include on Beta 11 all starting lineups and pitching rotations for all the minor league clubs with accurate ratings. This will take alot more time to complete.

Thanks
Kerm

In other words its a nice way of saying DONT use his files or steal his work and put your name on it!

Be respectful folks! Ive seen his files on other sites, EBAY and everything else If you would like to use the file just ask permission and give him credit!

sorry I just had to say that

now back to Fight Night 2004
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2004, 07:49 PM   #366
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

baseball88 said:

Thanks
Kerm

Kerm,
You rock, my friend!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #367
Pro

OVR: 7

when do you think youll have 10.0 for xbox gomer?
Old 04-06-2004, 10:02 PM   #368
Banned

Ive already converted it will be up as soon as they put it up usually they put em up the next day here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »