Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2004, 03:43 AM   #721
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Injury Updates For Use With Kerm\'s Rosters!

Gomer can you try sending them to me again then??? [email protected]
Thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2004, 03:45 AM   #722
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Nevermind dawg I got them thanks alot!! You rock
Old 05-01-2004, 03:52 AM   #723
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

One more thing do we use default sliders with these rosters or does it matter?? Currently using Pared's sliders.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:31 AM   #724
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gomer,when can we expect them here on OS?If not soon,please email them to me at [email protected] .thanks
Old 05-01-2004, 10:33 AM   #725
Rookie

OVR: 1

Gomer,

The PS2 rosters aren't posted yet. If you get a chance could you email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2004, 11:04 AM   #726
Rookie

obviously, a ton of time was put into these rosters but there are some things i noticed...

-rod beck on the marlins

-2 shane victoreno's, one on the padres and one on the dodgers (same guy) i believe he belongs on the dodgers, but the one on the padres has his real picture.

-still a few players in the free agent pool such as aj burnett. (shooting for June 15 as comeback day), nick johnson (mtl, 15 day DL), byung-hyun kim (bos, active), omar daal (bal, 60 day DL), ryan ludwick (cle, 15 day DL and kerm said he was leaving CLE alone), jae weong seo (nym, active), joe mays (min, 60 day DL), kevin appier (kc, 15 day DL), miguel asencio (kc, 60 day DL), runelvys hernandez (kc, 60 day DL), kyle snyder (kc, 15 day DL), cole hamels (phi, AA)....four kc pitchers in the FA pool, i wonder if kerm forgot to do the kc staff? i'm sure there are more but that's all i've changed.

-on kerms rosters khalil green was sent down to AAA on the padres. believe me this will not ever happen in his career, this kid is a stud. i know kerm had to make room for injured players...

and before i get jumped on for listing flaws let me just say that i am in no way complaining. i'm listing these things so that you guys can make the changes yourself, like i'm doing. i think it would be great if everyone listed things they noticed were off with the rosters, so we could make them even better.

thanks to kerm and gomer, you guys did an unbelievable job. the prince fielder face you added blew me away!
Old 05-01-2004, 11:07 AM   #727
Rookie

i've got a question for anyone, why can't you edit certain players looks? i wanted to change tagg bozied to a white guy and it let me. then i tried to make khalil greene look a little more like his real life counterpart and i couldn't. any reason?
Old 05-01-2004, 12:10 PM   #728
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

You guys don't have the right recent rosters

Those things have been taken care of. I first sent the wrong roster to Gomer by mistake, I think that is the one you have.

Kerm

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »