Home

My team moments cards discussion

This is a discussion on My team moments cards discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2016, 06:26 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My team moments cards discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolas13
Has anyone an idea how Long will the Moments cards be available in the league Packs. Can we still get the Saphire Anthony Davis in the Packs? Or the silver Jonathan Simmons?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
Yep, just pulled both davis sapphire and silver simmons about 30mins ago.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #58
MVP

Ruby Westbrook? 33/16/12 tonight
Old 10-30-2016, 11:22 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Ruby Westbrook? 33/16/12 tonight
Doubt it, we didn't even get ruby lilard today.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:56 AM   #60
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Hassan had 27-15-1 you guys think that's Moments worthy?

We usually hear of new Moments by now nothing from 2k so far.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:07 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
They're handling ratings all wrong! I don't have a problem with the overall but can they at least give the ratings relevant to their performance. Kawhi went 0 of 3 from 3 pt range and got a plus 3 to his 3 pt rating. He got 5 steals and but his stl rating was untouched. What's the point of moments card if they aren't going to rate this cards off of their performances.

I was thinking about that as soon as I learned that the moment cards were pre made. I think it will just be too much effort on 2K's part to do daily moment cards that reflect the actual performances.

This cards are premade. If the Westbeast drops 50 w/ 8 3's made, his ruby card may still be pregenerated w/ a 70 standing 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikisaiyan
I was thinking about that as soon as I learned that the moment cards were pre made. I think it will just be too much effort on 2K's part to do daily moment cards that reflect the actual performances.

This cards are premade. If the Westbeast drops 50 w/ 8 3's made, his ruby card may still be pregenerated w/ a 70 standing 3.
Lol people got to stop cutting slack for 2k, doing something that anyone could do easily if granted had that position, it shouldn't be hard to make ratings to how a player played that night.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:35 AM   #63
Rookie

Can anyone explain the point of MyTeam? You exchange real money for Virtual Coins to buy valueless Virtual Cards. I don't get it. This is the first year I looked into the MyTeam mode. When you purchase a pack, is there at least a way to unlock those players to use them in other game modes like MyLeague, etc.?
Old 11-02-2016, 02:55 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer252252
Can anyone explain the point of MyTeam? You exchange real money for Virtual Coins to buy valueless Virtual Cards. I don't get it. This is the first year I looked into the MyTeam mode. When you purchase a pack, is there at least a way to unlock those players to use them in other game modes like MyLeague, etc.?
You basically give your money to 2k or spend all your time building a slowly depreciating team and play against crazy opponents that make you want to buy more players. Honestly it's just a $$ trap if you're not addicted it's best to stay away from this mode, but once you get hooked it can be hard to get off it haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »