Home

1979-80 NBA Season Roster: Work in Progress

This is a discussion on 1979-80 NBA Season Roster: Work in Progress within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2015, 09:26 PM   #41
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1979-80 NBA Season Roster: Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcf250
Moving along. Finished 76ers, Bucks, Bulls, Cavaliers, Kings, Knicks. Started Celtics and Clippers (well, the Braves). I am targeting mid-January to finish.
Thats great will you upload classic teams logos that have relocated like the braves, nets and sonics
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 11:27 AM   #42
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

How's ur progress?
Old 12-27-2015, 09:45 PM   #43
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Is this project still alive?
Old 12-27-2015, 09:48 PM   #44
Rookie

Yes, still moving along at a good pace. I've finished all of the following teams:

76ers
Bucks
Bulls
Cavaliers
Celtics
Clippers (Braves)
Knicks
Kings
Hawks

And have started on both the Jazz and Lakers. For all teams I've finished, I've also created the corresponding players in the 1977 draft class (I want to have that class ready to play at the same time I finish the roster). I've also created about 40 free agents so far (all players who were not on any roster as of opening night 1976).

I am on vacation right now in the wilds of North Carolina, where the Internet connections are few and far between, so I won't be getting much done between now and when I get back on Wednesday. I'm shooting to have the Jazz and Lakers done by New Year's, which will put me halfway there but gaining momentum.
Old 12-27-2015, 10:17 PM   #45
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Yeah man, have a great vacation, looking forward to it and I have a question what r u doing for expansion teams are they going to have some as expansion teams and some teams as teams they were in the future like ur 90-91 roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2016, 10:44 PM   #46
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Hello? Any news. Sorry to disturb in ur vacation if ur not back yet. Really looking forward. If u need any help let me know
Old 01-05-2016, 04:18 PM   #47
MVP

This will be a "MUST PLAY" Season Mod!

Exceptional choice of seasons and very much anxiously awaiting it's arrival ---- but certainly wanting you to take your time as much as needed because it WILL be Worth the Wait !

Thanks,
Don
Old 01-08-2016, 10:33 AM   #48
Rookie

UPDATE: I'm slightly more than halfway done at this point. I'm really happy with how it's shaping up. I've been doing some test sims and test games and I like the way it feels, though there's still too much 3-point shooting for my taste (I thought about taking all of the players 3-pt tendencies to 0, since there were no 3-pointers during 76-77, but that seemed like overkill).

If anyone wants to help the main thing I could use is someone to look at signature shots and try to tweak them. It's really time consuming finding footage of games from this era for all but the most famous players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »