Home

NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #793
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

I am currently playing as the Lakers in My League and I plan to trade for a high level rim protector/ Pick & Roll Defender once I reach the trade deadline. I am trying to decide between Hassan Whiteside & Andre Drummond. Is anyone using the Pistons or Heat in their My League or played against them multiple times who can speak to which one is better defensively?
Old 03-19-2018, 05:32 PM   #794
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Most of the progression I have seen after peak start has been reached is a +1 every now and then. I also play/test with morale and chemistry at 0 so that may play a factor as well.

I'll let Ronyell speak to the Google Doc question since he knows much more about it than I do.

With the sliders that we have, the progression tends to be dependent on the amount of points that player his overall and potential. On average though, 2 to 3 points is what you can expect to see. If you are dealing with a player that has about 15 to 20 points between his overall and potential, you can expect to see a 3 - 5 point jump in the offseason.
Awesome man this is exactly what I needed to know.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:29 PM   #795
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

I've started my league with playnow roster and simworld slides (mod shot foul at 89 and cpu awareness +1)..WTF game. Ronyell your work are incredible, really! Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2018, 06:48 PM   #796
MVP

OVR: 33

Thinking about it, it seems a pretty heavy burden to ask for Xbox fellow users to imput the values of all edits onto the sheet, so maybe doing some videos (of the attributes, tendencies, badges, all variables) may be the way to go.

So, if you Xbox guys can, please aid us PS4 & PC guys by posting videos of the roster, is a huge amount of work still, but maybe less troublesome (?). Just count to at least 2 seconds per screen, so the users imputting can pause the vide at each screen.

Those that cant do videos and prefer to just imput the edits (which is what most of the PS4 & PC guys prefer), please keep doing so, we will periodically state here (thus better do so in the created thread for it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...50&postcount=1, so we don clog this thread) what is the state of the port. We currently have almost most of the data for PHI (many, many thanks for whom may have been filling it).

THANK YOU all.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 03-19-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:57 PM   #797
Rookie

NoFussGus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogurtProducer
I noticed that players still somewhat progress even once they pass that "peak start" age, is this common?

I ask just because on the google doc it has a "great" player peak start is 20 whereas a "subpar" players is 26 (for PGs). Is this maybe labeled incorrectly?

Third and hopefully final question, with your sliders how much progression do you typically see year to year before hitting the peak start? 2-3 OVR points per season on average?

I asked Ronyell the same question a few pages ago in regards to 20 - 21 years old being a great peak start age, and he said that is how it should be. It kind of goes against what CWSapp said that the peak start is when a player will generally stop progressing towards their potential.

Just seems weird that KAT has a peak start of 20
Ingram has 21
Ben Simmons 23
Giannis has 21.

KAT went from 84-82 in my first offseason, so now he's maybe not gonna progress at all? Seems unusual.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:56 PM   #798
Pro

OVR: 9

Can someone post the myleague settings? I’m on ps4.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #799
Rookie

theoriginal561's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
Can someone post the myleague settings? I’m on ps4.
First page of this topic.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:14 PM   #800
Rookie

what's the avg FTA's you guys are seeing so far? I'm seeing like around 10 for each team...if that and I'm averaging low foul numbers overall as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »