Home

NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2018, 11:44 AM   #769
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
People are talking about blowouts? I'm currently at the end of December in my MyLeague and I think I've only had 1 or 2 games that were blowouts. Alot of games were pretty close. Shooting %'s from the field are pretty good.
I DON'T get it, it shouldn't be a complaint at all especially with SLIDERS at our disposal. . . I made the changes I had to make an kept it movin'. . .

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2018, 12:03 PM   #770
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA2KGOAT: A SimWorld - Hyperballer - DC Collaboration (NBA 2K18 for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravesFan9
While I continue to be blown away by the gameplay, I am dealing with one annoying issue.

The CPU will not take timeouts. I've seen one CPU timeout in 3 games.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is there some setting I'm stupidly forgetting to adjust?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
This is a coding issue. The main forum has been complaining about this for months, and rightfully so.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:24 PM   #771
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewingston
I increased CPU's awareness and consistency sliders by 10.
Same with CPU's contest shots tendency.
I decreased dunk in traffic sliders back to default 50 and contact shots slider to 40 for both sides.

I also play with auto contest OFF and defensive assistance at 0. Love the feeling to defend by my self instead of just pushing RT. Makes the game a bit harder and more rewarding on the denfensive side.
JR- I am playing with the Warriors and was having trouble with huge blowouts like some in this thread. These changes were very helpful. I know ronyell prioritizes CPU vs CPU. But when playing USER vs CPU, I think increaing the CPU awareness and consistency are neccesary to make the CPU competitive. It is possible that I may even bump the CPU consistency and awareness slightly beyond what you have listed here.

Other than that, game is playing very well. Ronyell and team really outdid themselves this year.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #772
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1

7th Straight Win, down by 20 points in the first half, and... a buzzer beater!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQAU...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-18-2018, 05:31 PM   #773
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
JR- I am playing with the Warriors and was having trouble with huge blowouts like some in this thread. These changes were very helpful. I know ronyell prioritizes CPU vs CPU. But when playing USER vs CPU, I think increaing the CPU awareness and consistency are neccesary to make the CPU competitive. It is possible that I may even bump the CPU consistency and awareness slightly beyond what you have listed here.

Other than that, game is playing very well. Ronyell and team really outdid themselves this year.

Thanks!
I really don't wanna sound like an *** but your using one of if not the best team on the roster. Use the Grizzlies or the Nets and if you still bombing on the cpu then make some slider changes to fit your play style.

I've avoided the threads this year because there always is something. ..and most of it us roster makers c ant control.

Last year.....to sticky... that sentiment was forced down our throats to nauseam. Now it's to easy to attack the paint. Please gauge your skills and adjust accordingly.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #774
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Y'all see my Auburn boys getting scrubbed right now? This is how it looked when I tried to play Toronto with my Mavericks earlier. Got slaughtered.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2018, 11:12 PM   #775
NBA 2k18 (Xbox One)

VictoriousTZ's Arena

OVR: 0

With the edits to how teams play, should I not edit my teams approach prior to a game? I.E. Should I keep things like ‘play physical defense’ and ‘get shooters open’ permanently set or change it to better match my opponents?

I’m the Nets.

I just want to make sure I’m playing your vision for the game well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2018, 11:25 PM   #776
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

OVR: 0

Didn't the Warriors PRIOR to adding Kevin Durant have the most blowouts of all time one of those seasons?

Sounds pretty par for the course lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »