Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #1633
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I made my PG an arrogant A-hole. I chose the $$$. I left my friend 4 the big time agent, immediate payout. Kinda' regretting it now that I'm in my 2nd year but the VC benefits are great. I wish that there was an option 2 go back 2 your friend though. I would fire the super agent & start our own agency.

Last edited by MasterTMar; 12-18-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #1634
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
If it's been asked before I apologize:

Is it possible that you actually get less VC than it shows you? Sometimes I earn like 600vc after a game and have like 20 in the bank, it should be 620 plus milestone bonus, challenge bonus etc. But when I go back to the menu id don't have 620, i also don't have 620 + bonus, ich have only like 450vc.

WTF? It's like paying taxes.
Yes, this is a MAJOR glitch
Old 12-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #1635
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
I've been asked about it before with SOME people saying they can rebound with their big centers..and finally had to use a webcam and record myself NOT being able to rebound via instant replay.. in this one my center is bringing the ball down and Tyler Hansbrough goes over his back, bumping him from behind and ending up with the ball.. the ball actually goes from coming down with my hand to changing direction when he comes down. It may not show well in the frames shown but using the slow motion replay I actually get moved forward, still am bringing the ball to myself and it goes backwards to him after.. I could record a whole pile of Youtube videos of this happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbQk9YFfFc
Yeah you need 2 box out & stay outta' the circle, you won't get no boards under the rim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #1636
Rookie

A little clarification here... When you say "payout" does that mean you got extra VC? Also, after each game it says that I have earned like a total of 25,000 VC, but it's only the VC that can be applied to attributes. Should I be getting actual currency for that?? Or am I experiencing a glitch? So far, the only currency I've received has been through codes and playing an online game.. I might be getting the shaft here.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #1637
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skack25
A little clarification here... When you say "payout" does that mean you got extra VC? Also, after each game it says that I have earned like a total of 25,000 VC, but it's only the VC that can be applied to attributes. Should I be getting actual currency for that?? Or am I experiencing a glitch? So far, the only currency I've received has been through codes and playing an online game.. I might be getting the shaft here.
Yeah the payout is extra contracts immediately. So, yeah extra VC & yeah your getting shafted. 25,000 is a crazy amount of VC, that's like what you get if you purchase some VC. I'm able 2 spend my VC in any mode that I play(haven't played MyGM yet though or MyTeam).

Last edited by MasterTMar; 12-18-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #1638
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
I made my PG an arrogant A-hole. I chose the $$$. I left my friend 4 the big time agent, immediate payout. Kinda' regretting it now that I'm in my 2nd year but the VC benefits are great. I wish that there was an option 2 go back 2 your friend though. I would fire the super agent & start our own agency.
what is/are your regret/s? i was contemplating in making a new career and having the same attitude...
Old 12-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #1639
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
what is/are your regret/s? i was contemplating in making a new career and having the same attitude...
I know that I'm missing out on their(MyPlayer & his friend agent) interactions, like their cutscenes. More old stories like junior prom or just them being together for the "comeup".

Last edited by MasterTMar; 12-18-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #1640
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
Yeah the payout is extra contracts immediately. So, yeah extra VC & yeah your getting shafted. 25,000 is a crazy amount of VC, that's like what you get if you purchase some VC. I'm able 2 spend my VC in any mode that I play(haven't played MyGM yet though or MyTeam).
What I meant by 25,000 is that is says that's my career earnings. Is there a difference between the VC that you use for attributes and the VC that you use for clothing/shoes/etc?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »