Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #5033
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
You can't choose your roster, and there are no sliders in My Career. As far as play style, I would generally recommend All-Around for just about any position. The ratings caps are only lower in a few attributes, and actually tied for the most part.
I just started a new one today & I have latest roster update. It used the latest roster. So, yes you can get updated rosters for a better experience.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:21 PM   #5034
Just started!

I am starting a new mycareer right now after a hitaus from the mode
Old 06-25-2014, 05:42 PM   #5035
Banned

Just had a heartbreaking loss. Playing against ATL and I'm on DET. I was in foul troue the whole game but still managed to get a triple double. Had to fight the whole game to keep it close, they were draining there's all over the place. 50 seconds left I fouls out right after tying it up. Billups gets us the one point led with a pair of free throws. ATL misses there next shot, Billups gets fouled, hits the first, now a two point led. Misses the second, Cunningham hits a wide open Schroeder who in turn hits the three at the buzzer to win the game. We were on a 15 game winning streak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #5036
Rookie

I jumped on the new mycareer wagon and made another athletic sf. Slid to the Bucks. Zaza wants me to be his intern...
Old 06-25-2014, 10:29 PM   #5037
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveBeast
I jumped on the new mycareer wagon and made another athletic sf. Slid to the Bucks. Zaza wants me to be his intern...
For the fun of it I made a 6'11" 350 lbs. Defensive SF and just got the starting job with the Trailblazers and asked for my teammate to be traded without looking who was most interested because the option came up before I could look. The Kings are ahead of the Bulls but maybe by the time they trade me, Bulls might be on top. Was thinking about going with the new agent so I can get Addidas shoes since I have the two other My Careers with the Jordan and Nike.
Anyone here have the pervy new agent? I was wondering if you have the option to get Jordan or Nike later on.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 06-25-2014, 10:37 PM   #5038
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
For the fun of it I made a 6'11" 350 lbs. Defensive SF and just got the starting job with the Trailblazers and asked for my teammate to be traded without looking who was most interested because the option came up before I could look. The Kings are ahead of the Bulls but maybe by the time they trade me, Bulls might be on top. Was thinking about going with the new agent so I can get Addidas shoes since I have the two other My Careers with the Jordan and Nike.
Anyone here have the pervy new agent? I was wondering if you have the option to get Jordan or Nike later on.
Year one is Adidas and then in the second year you can choose Nike, Jordan, or stay with Adidas.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:50 PM   #5039
Banned

Here are some highlights from the last few games of MyCareer I threw together using the PS4 ShareFactory.

Old 06-26-2014, 08:29 AM   #5040
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
The Trailblazers... miss those guys hah. Bucks are horrible

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »