Home

Next Gen CPU Cheese/Cheating Is Amazing!

This is a discussion on Next Gen CPU Cheese/Cheating Is Amazing! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #33
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Next Gen CPU Cheese/Cheating Is Amazing!

This nonsense is frustrating me to no end. I'm getting tired of having a great game for 45 minutes only to have the last 15 ruined by crappy programming.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I see these issues mostly all star and above....

Pro/default though? The CPU basically rolls over...
Yeah on pro, i dont see these issues as mich. And some issues the OP mentions(like bad passing) are more just gameplay issues than cheating. The passing is one of them. I will say in my player the AI can definitely cheat on pro, but that could be partly due to how scripted that mode has become.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:09 PM   #35
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Are you guys saying there are no blowouts on this game? Ever?

Or just in certain games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
Are you guys saying there are no blowouts on this game? Ever?

Or just in certain games?
ive never had a win by more than 10 i would say

also, why does this happen all the time?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFzLN...vM3o5a_6solzsw
Old 11-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 12

Because you didn't lead pass into the paint. And you taking the straight lane instead of breaking it wider, you should've just euro stepped left and drew the foul since you had him back pedaling anyways.

Idk how you passed though, not saying it's your fault but looked like you just passed without leading, just tapped the button.
Old 11-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #38
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I can definitely say that uninstalling the patch worked wonders for the game. I just played a game against the Clippers, and other than a few rough alleyoops that the guy pushed my defender out of the way (could happen with Griffin), it played a great game. The psychic defenders were no longer present. Foot planting felt way better, everything in general felt way better. The flow was great, there were no real SUPER PLAYS, that guys came out of nowhere for the unlikely play. I actually won by 13, but only because CP3 was in foul trouble all game.

If you're on PS4, I highly recommend it. Now I'm afraid to connect the console to the internet, don't know if it will make me download the update or not.

Whatever the case, if you're on PS4, you owe it to yourself to at least play one game without the patch.
Old 11-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #39
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I can definitely say that uninstalling the patch worked wonders for the game. I just played a game against the Clippers, and other than a few rough alleyoops that the guy pushed my defender out of the way (could happen with Griffin), it played a great game. The psychic defenders were no longer present. Foot planting felt way better, everything in general felt way better. The flow was great, there were no real SUPER PLAYS, that guys came out of nowhere for the unlikely play. I actually won by 13, but only because CP3 was in foul trouble all game.

If you're on PS4, I highly recommend it. Now I'm afraid to connect the console to the internet, don't know if it will make me download the update or not.

Whatever the case, if you're on PS4, you owe it to yourself to at least play one game without the patch.
I knew things were weird with the gameplay after the patch! How do we go about uninstalling?
Old 11-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Because you didn't lead pass into the paint. And you taking the straight lane instead of breaking it wider, you should've just euro stepped left and drew the foul since you had him back pedaling anyways.

Idk how you passed though, not saying it's your fault but looked like you just passed without leading, just tapped the button.
I just moved the stick towards him anticipating him going to the basket and pressed x and he went to the baseline instead

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »