Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2015, 12:26 AM   #113
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocati...

Seems like Crew will be omitted once another year...

But the other news is nice. I'm missing Crew, but since 2K15 was maybe the second best 2K I've ever played and then hearing about this news like online leagues, college and etc, take my money:

I'm Going Pro, Capeesh?15 (15)
Declare your intentions to enter the NBA Draft.

I am wondering if we can possibly play more than one year in college or will the story force you to leave after your freshman year.

V-G-G, Vic Gotta Go!15 (15)
Listen to your owner's opinion on Vic.

Seems like this will be a friend or agent you grow up with or something that's a bad influence.

Gym, Tan, Laundry, Gym15 (15)
Unlock the gold version of the Gym Rat badge in MyCAREER.

Seems like you earn your badges again. Wonder if you have to earn Silver and Gold now instead of just being able to purchase them.

Diamonds Are Forever15 (15)
Acquire a Diamond Shoe or Contract Card in MyTEAM.

Not big on MyTeam but what the heck could a diamond shoe be? Possibly boost attributes permanently instead of boosts for one game.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 07-15-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:26 AM   #114
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Just looking at the licensing rules/fees now and man. Duke's royalty fee for Men's Basketball is 14% which doesn't even include the 4% ACC rate nor the rates for the different types of licensing.

For example there's an ACC Co-Branding License which allows the use of all non-event conference logos but not the use of ACC Championship event logos, references to ACC Champions or "collective use of member institutions and ACC logos."

Then there's the ACC Collective Use License which allows you to produce designs with equal representation of all conference insitutions and a non-event conference logo. Even with that license though, you still don't get to use the ACC Championship event logos, references to the ACC Champions, or "single team or gameday/rivarly co-branded use of institution and conference logos. That license gets you NO ADVANCE payment and a royalty rate of 16% collective use of all member institutions' logos + ACC logo fee. I won't even go into the fees for ACC Championship Event licensing and the ACC Champions licensing.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:37 AM   #115
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Exactly how I felt lol. That's why I read a little and said "F" it. Don't even bother with that licensing stuff anymore. It's so confusing when it comes to Madden player tattoos, colleges, etc. Forget it lol.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2015, 12:46 AM   #116
MVP

OVR: 8

More thoughts on relocation. I am interested in how in depth this will go. I also wonder if you will have a pre-determined list of cities (probably) to move your team to. I also am curious (and hope) if you can change your teams uniforms/logo/mascot name.

I am a huge Lakers fan, but it has always made me chuckle how they are the Lakers due to being in MN before. It would be cool to move OKC or whoever to Seattle and make the Supersonics again. I'm not sure if that is possible or not, but would be cool.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:54 AM   #117
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsbuck

Best post of the thread!
Old 07-15-2015, 12:59 AM   #118
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

OVR: 0

The more NBA 2K adds every year, the more I get scared. I know I will have bad dreams tonight, picturing Manu Ginobili playing on the Spurs' Summer League team because of some stupid glitch. I think we need to calm down and wait for the "DETAILS" to come out. I want to see this in action before I drink the "Killer Kool-aid" and that gameplay better come correct on August 5th, 2015.

Side Note: The 3 team trades and Relocation sounds legit...

Last edited by Vic Viper; 07-15-2015 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:11 AM   #119
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Relocation? 3 teams trades back? Summer league?
Old 07-15-2015, 01:22 AM   #120
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
The more NBA 2K adds every year, the more I get scared. I know I will have bad dreams tonight, picturing Manu Ginobili playing on the Spurs' Summer League team because of some stupid glitch. I think we need to calm down and wait for the "DETAILS" to come out. I want to see this in action before I drink the "Killer Kool-aid" and that gameplay better come correct come August 5th, 2015.

Side Note: The 3 team trades and Relocation sounds legit...
Better come or what?

I hate when people make posts like that.

King that licensing thing is ridiculous man. Id settle for create a college myself if it can be put in the game especially my league

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »