Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 07:18 PM   #89
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Disappointing to see nothing about crew...

NBA Live's "crew" mode or (EASBL) is looking more and more appealing.

So just from the achievements we basically get this:
  • New story for MyCareer (that was a given)
  • Being able to pick your college in MyCareer
  • Summer League.
  • A "Greatest Moments" mode.

Is there really nothing else? Crew fans have been asking what will be 5 years now for this mode to return.

EDIT:
It's looking more and more apparent that 2k will be using fake college names as they do not have the NCAA license. The official NCAA Official Licensee list can be found here
Online franchise seems to be in. Forgot that one
Old 07-14-2015, 07:19 PM   #90
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Never thought I would see team relocation make it into an NBA game. Thought the bad blood over Seattle would prevent them from doing it.

But anyway, i'll finally be able to give Baltimore a basketball team? Even if this was the only improvement I would still get the game.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:22 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Never thought I would see team relocation make it into an NBA game. Thought the bad blood over Seattle would prevent them from doing it.

But anyway, i'll finally be able to give Baltimore a basketball team? Even if this was the only improvement I would still get the game.
I never thought in a million years that 2k would add this . It honestly got me by surprise. 2k doesn't do much marketing as EA such as releasing alot of information but when 2k does release information it's actually exciting. I can't wait for 2k16. One thing that I do hope that doesn't happen is for something else to be taken out. Video game companies have the tendency of putting new things in and taking other things out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
Man oh man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 07:23 PM   #92
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Now alternate jerseys in my career need to be confirmed

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2015, 07:27 PM   #93
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

this is cool . Nothing here gets me excited tho .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 07-14-2015, 07:56 PM   #94
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
So, it's OK to do these kinds of posts at every turn? Why not just leave Live out of a thread about 2K achievement leaks. I think it's silly to think the achievements are to be taken as even HALF of the features list. Yet, dudes are ready to jump off a bridge.
If there was a crew mode, it would be on the achievement list 100%. You can quote me on that.

There is a "Join a Squad in MyPARK" achievement however. But if doesn't significantly improve on the squads and Jordan Rec Center featured in 2K15, it's going to be another disappointing year. If there's no matchmaking and easy ways to connect with your "squad" then I'm not going to do the authentic MyPark experience (80% waiting / 20% playing). MyPark is the biggest joke of this console generation.

MyLeague Online sounds good on paper. Execution hasn't been there for Visual Concepts with online modes however so I'm not getting my hopes up. This is the same sort of stuff we heard least year and look how that turned out.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:56 PM   #95
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
this is cool . Nothing here gets me excited tho .
Of course not. You're not a MyLeague/GM player Rockie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 08:14 PM   #96
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Awesome news on 3 way trades and summer league being in my gm/league. The story part of my career has me Intrigues I'm anxious to hear more about it but looks like I will have to try it out. I don't know if I will use team re location but it's cool for the people that want it. Anytime you give a player option In a sports game it's a good move.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »