Home

NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation, More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 04:30 PM   #65
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

If I can move someone to seattle it's over! maybe move em to Vegas idk yet! we gone see!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 04:41 PM   #66
Pro

DirtyDozen's Arena

OVR: 7
This is pretty cool news. Summer League is a nice addition, but team re-location is huge. Once I'm in charge there will be one less team in Oklahoma City and one more back in Seattle where it belongs.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:41 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K16 Has Summer League in MyGM & MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, Team Relocation,

Sounds awesome. Team relocation sounds great.

Anyone know is create a team might return this coming game? I want to create an all Kentucky Wildcats alumni team. Yes, I know I can just put them all on a current roster like the Lakers or Grizzlies or whoever...but I like to try to create a Kentucky NBA team. It makes it more interesting.

As far s the college speculation...I'm not going to get my hopes up as it could simply be announcing where you want to go. Knowing 2k, I doubt that is the full extent of it. I will cry tears of joy if we can play actual games, and if they somehow got permission to use Kentucky's actual uniforms and such in the game I'd probably have to give myplayer a shot for once. A 64 team (technically 68) team tournament would be very fun to do, even if most of the opponents were generic like "Durham Demons" and "Gainsville Crocs" or whatever.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:54 PM   #68
Pro

so about the signing day achievement ... Does that mean we might potentially get to play high school games before we sign with a college? Omg this is reminding me of NCAA 14, so good

Although I wanna know what the hell is up with this Vic character. Hopefully he isn't some annoying recurring dude we don't need, like Jackson Ellis 2.0
Old 07-14-2015, 04:59 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Sounds awesome. Team relocation sounds great.

Anyone know is create a team might return this coming game? I want to create an all Kentucky Wildcats alumni team. Yes, I know I can just put them all on a current roster like the Lakers or Grizzlies or whoever...but I like to try to create a Kentucky NBA team. It makes it more interesting.

As far s the college speculation...I'm not going to get my hopes up as it could simply be announcing where you want to go. Knowing 2k, I doubt that is the full extent of it. I will cry tears of joy if we can play actual games, and if they somehow got permission to use Kentucky's actual uniforms and such in the game I'd probably have to give myplayer a shot for once. A 64 team (technically 68) team tournament would be very fun to do, even if most of the opponents were generic like "Durham Demons" and "Gainsville Crocs" or whatever.
Gainesville Crocs? There is a difference between gators and crocodiles. Just saying.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #70
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Damn 2K! You guys are NOT messing around this year.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:10 PM   #71
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Is it weird of me that I'm most excited for TEAM RELOCATION?

Finally, I can give Seattle back the Supersonics (I'd rather it be an expansion team, but there you go)!

Or maybe I can finally give Vancouver a team that wins more than 30 games in a season!

Or maybe going to Kansas City and putting the Sprint Center to use!

Or maybe giving Kentucky a PRO team and bringing back the ABA's Kentucky Colonels!

Oh man oh man, I want MORE INFO ON THIS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 05:16 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuwopGeezus
PLEASE tell me MyLeague Online is like Online Associations please!!
Now I'm excited about the game. This and being able to play high school and/or college games would be huge to me. But mainly online myleague. The game is so much more fun with other human users.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »