Home

MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff)

This is a discussion on MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2015, 09:12 AM   #89
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff)

Is VC incorporated into MyLeague Online in any way shape or form??
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 08-21-2015, 09:59 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2

The exporting option in offline my lg would be great since you can control every team in offline. You would just make all the moves and follow your online league. I'm really curious if this option is available or it could possibly be added. You don't even have to export it to 2k share just save it to your files and then share via 2K share. Would make a world of a difference for us online my league who are so desperate to have a online franchise. Drafts wouldn't be hard, cuz you just do the draft beforehand and then pick the guys as is. The only tricky part would be FA since you'd basically be in charge of doing every team's fa.

I'm really curious to see if this option is available for offline my league. If not, is it something that might be able to be implemented before launch?
Old 08-21-2015, 10:14 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 2

Also, really curious to see the social network feature. Can anyone throw us a screenshot or two? All the screenshots were offline related.

Throw us a frickin bone here

Last edited by swimfunk; 08-21-2015 at 10:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 12:02 PM   #92
Pro

The one work around I was thinking would be cool was similar to what was in the old online associations I believe where you could translate an online association into an offline association. I forgot what bug we used to do that for to work around but it would be cool if that was allowed. So at the end of the season be able to import that season into an offline myleague, do all the offseason tasks and then be able to reimport it those rosters back to the online myleague. Basically the commissioner could handle all the offseason tasks or take "bids" for different free agents or connect via 2kshare. The draft would be a little difficult but could be workable as well just based on record. It would take a lot of manual work but go a long way in making the seasons somewhat multiyear if there are tools to work with.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:38 PM   #93
Rookie

Simsballer and Leftos i think these gentlemen have had some great suggestions to work around no off-season and i would like to add to that.

1. As stated already a custom roster option going into the 2nd season (and 3rd etc) would be an awesome way to manually progress the roster and league.

2. the continue with end of season roster already implemented is a great option too and is definitely welcomed. thank you guys.

3. the 3rd option which would be very nice in my opinion is a another fantasy draft into 2nd season (and 3rd etc). this would eliminate the process of having to create a whole new league and invite 30 people all over to do another fantasy draft league.

What do u guys think?

Thanks for the hard work.
-Melo
Old 08-21-2015, 10:15 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 3

When I think of an online league, I think of a competitive setting that least multiple seasons that INCLUDE the offseason. Hopefully this feature will be in it in the future. Go to MLB the show 15 and look at all the things it has in its online franchise mode and you will be amazed. Straight 10/10 on that mode. Each team has their own farm systems with prospects they have drafted and traded for(having a d league in my league online would be incredible, or some sort of farm system with prospects). He admin can give other users certain admin controls so the work doesn't all have to be on one guy. It has a calendar type schedule where you can scroll through all the teams. It shows when someone has signed a free agent, finished a game, or even offered a trade. I could go on and on about this but at the end of the day would like for all the stuff offered in the offline my league be in the online my league. I could send a word document to you (anyone at 2k that would be willing to take a look at my thoughts and advice). Just follow me on Twitter at this same name and I'll send it to you. Thanks, #2kPROAM #SHARPSHOOTERS
Old 08-22-2015, 01:15 AM   #95
Rookie

Knickstapeforever914's Arena

OVR: 0

comming from a league where we did everything manually weather it was the all star game, playoffs , free agency and draft ( I must of created a total of 100 prospects last year) it is really disappointing seeing tha their is no offseason included this year but if their is a way to export a myleauge offline franchise it would be great and would make up for the lack of offseason, also very happy about the little things that are being added

1. the news ticker in myleauge online very interested to see how it works if it keeps track of live games and trades

2. Rotations/game plan editing thank god this is in lol I remember I traded for Jamal Crawford last year in my online leauge and every game I would have to force him out of the starting 5 for the more defensive imam shumpert

3. Full playoff atmosphere 🙌🏼

Also a question for one of the devs will full stat tracking work and will their be awards at the end of our myleauge online season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 05:25 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 3

I honestly don't care what the features are. I feel like everything is a smokescreen to not address the elephant in the room. Lag! What is the point with all of this if the online experience is not going to be close enough to the offline experience? I appreciate most of this stuff, but let's be real. What did you guys do to fix the lag?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »