Home

MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff)

This is a discussion on MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2015, 10:55 AM   #97
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyLeague Online Discussion (Great dev post kickoff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqosuave
I honestly don't care what the features are. I feel like everything is a smokescreen to not address the elephant in the room. Lag! What is the point with all of this if the online experience is not going to be close enough to the offline experience? I appreciate most of this stuff, but let's be real. What did you guys do to fix the lag?
dont derail the thread
Old 08-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #98
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

2k17 Myleague Online Checklist

1. Offseason NBA draft with created rookies
  2. progressive fatigue
  3. Offseason free agency period
  4. Player stat tracking and end of season awards
Old 08-22-2015, 02:18 PM   #99
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Although there's no end of season awards, there's full stat tracking for teams and players, including the newly added oFG%, o3P% and the per 100 possessions stats. Pretty much anything that's tracked in MyLEAGUE Offline is tracked in MyLEAGUE Online. I'll try and figure out something for an end-of-season awards flow for the future.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 08-22-2015, 02:25 PM   #100
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Although there's no end of season awards, there's full stat tracking for teams and players, including the newly added oFG%, o3P% and the per 100 possessions stats. Pretty much anything that's tracked in MyLEAGUE Offline is tracked in MyLEAGUE Online. I'll try and figure out something for an end-of-season awards flow for the future.
Excellent news on the stat tracking being identical to the myleague offline leftos! If anything, knowing the stats will be there, will allow for league members to cast votes based on the stats while we await it's implementation for the next iteration.

I am curios about your thoughts on a Myleague offline roster export feature and it's feasibility either for this iteration via patch or for future iterations? This would save us so much time in extending this mode far into the future with progressed and regressed rosters via myleague offline and subsequent imports via myleague online.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]

Last edited by amedawg00; 08-22-2015 at 02:32 PM.
Old 08-22-2015, 02:32 PM   #101
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Excellent news on the stat tracking being identical to the myleague offline leftos! If anything, knowing the stats will be there, will allow for league members to cast votes based on the stats while we await it's implementation for the next iteration.

I am curios about your thoughts on a Myleague offline roster export feature and it's feasibility either for this iteration via patch or for future iterations?
It is a cool idea, but would be too risky to attempt in this cycle. Definitely something to keep in mind.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 02:41 PM   #102
Rookie

Knickstapeforever914's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00

I am curios about your thoughts on a Myleague offline roster export feature and it's feasibility either for this iteration via patch or for future iterations? This would save us so much time in extending this mode far into the future with progressed and regressed rosters via myleague offline and subsequent imports via myleague online.

Yeah the awards are no biggie stat tracking will make it easy for the commish to distribute awards but please leftos even if it comes in a later patch the addition of myleauge offline import export would make every thing easy for us like I said I made 100 prospects last year and had to do free agency by making up a system through Facebook thank you for responding to us in this thread looks like we are on the right track towards bringing this mode to its glory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 02:43 PM   #103
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
It is a cool idea, but would be too risky to attempt in this cycle. Definitely something to keep in mind.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Understood...hence the word feasible lol. Thanks for the reply. I'm always mindful of the potential addition to detract from the mode via unintended and or unexpected bugs. God knows we have suffered enough with the bug ridden previous OLs!

The community for now are banking on the foundation simballer, brad, yourself et al. alluded to building from the ground up and the infrastructure it creates to scale up to include most of if not all of the offline myleague feature to its online counterpart in future iterations. That was the sentiment I mostly took from the informative podcast you recently did. In the first roll out of this new mode, I commend the team for striving for stability with the eye on gradual expansion of the offline features into our beloved mode. Cheers!

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 08-22-2015, 02:44 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Leftos,

Is there anyword on online performance or code being changed. Also can we play a league with only 8 teams?n like all humans play only humans

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »