Home

Everythin Broke

This is a discussion on Everythin Broke within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 10:56 PM   #17
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Everythin Broke

Lol these threads are ridiculous.......game is forever broken if u listened to some on here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 10:59 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

I really like it. The AI is looser and you have to watch certain things and understand help defense but I hope they don't cater to people who just need to get better. This is why games become mindless. Past years this game was pretty much run and gun run the same stuff over and over. I like that you have to mix things up this year. At first it took me a bit too to get used to it but having fun now. I think defensive breakdowns actually happen this year and it's not as predictable as past years where the ai was so good but you could fool it in certain ways because it was predictable. This year there are actual defensive breakdowns and you have to really watch for them.

Last edited by celtics6; 09-23-2016 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:11 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 4

Dragging players to the rim without any control is Broke.

Help Defense is broken. No one can fight that.

Every player playing like Curry around the 3pt with atleast a 60 3pt rating needs major tweaking. Even D Howard shooting mid range shots.

Floaty slow passes, needs a speed bump

Attempt to fix the above and majority of us offline, vs cpu players will be happy.

What I thought was new cpu play vs 2k17 being new was just above glitches/bugs. Very shallow game at moment. Probably get killed for that but I have a knack for seeing past the pretty make up.

Mind you I love the game and will play non stop until next release but my first issues need to be fixed asap. Cpu (HOF) cant compete without bs at moment.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:13 PM   #20
Banned

rich8682's Arena

So it's not worth getting til it goes on sale is it?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 11:15 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 7

This is the problem with screenshots of people who find breakdowns in the AI. I am not having these issues like you are because I just learned how to play and how it was meant to be implemented.

Last 3 games I've played have been chess matches and really great.

This is why games lack depth. I don't even use the coach settings but I think it's cool that making adjustments actually matters this year too. I feel like certain games I want to make adjustments and it gives it more depth that way.

It's the catered generation. Seriously. Most of you all act like you are rebels when you are really just a catered generation and followers on so many levels. I don't even mean that in the usual ignorant jerk sense. I mean it totally differently and actually very intelligently. I wonder what you'd all do if someone was really different honestly. Most of you are incapable of trying to truly understand.

I read everything the poster before the last one said and all of it is not true. There are different types of passes. You also have to position yourself to make the pass.

You also have to watch how the plays develop and understand basketball and put yourself in position to help yourself and know where breakdowns may occur.

I'm not even overly doing that you just have to watch how plays develop and play basketball once you get used to it. It's awesome.

This game does not cater. It's a very good game. It's actually challenging but not in a frustrating sense once you get used to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 11:18 PM   #22
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
Dragging players to the rim without any control is Broke.

Help Defense is broken. No one can fight that.

Every player playing like Curry around the 3pt with atleast a 60 3pt rating needs major tweaking. Even D Howard shooting mid range shots.

Floaty slow passes, needs a speed bump

Attempt to fix the above and majority of us offline, vs cpu players will be happy.

What I thought was new cpu play vs 2k17 being new was just above glitches/bugs. Very shallow game at moment. Probably get killed for that but I have a knack for seeing past the pretty make up.

Mind you I love the game and will play non stop until next release but my first issues need to be fixed asap. Cpu (HOF) cant compete without bs at moment.

You're pretty much spot on.

Offline is bad right now.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:24 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtics6
This is the problem with screenshots of people who find breakdowns in the AI. I am not having these issues like you are because I just learned how to play and how it was meant to be implemented.

Last 3 games I've played have been chess matches and really great.

This is why games lack depth. I don't even use the coach settings but I think it's cool that making adjustments actually matters this year too. I feel like certain games I want to make adjustments and it gives it more depth that way.

It's the catered generation. Seriously. Most of you all act like you are rebels when you are really just a catered generation and followers on so many levels. I don't even mean that in the usual ignorant jerk sense. I mean it totally differently and actually very intelligently. I wonder what you'd all do if someone was really different honestly. Most of you are incapable of trying to truly understand.

I read everything the poster before the last one said and all of it is not true. There are different types of passes. You also have to position yourself to make the pass.

You also have to watch how the plays develop and understand basketball and put yourself in position to help yourself and know where breakdowns may occur.

I'm not even overly doing that you just have to watch how plays develop and play basketball once you get used to it. It's awesome.

This game does not cater. It's a very good game. It's actually challenging but not in a frustrating sense once you get used to it.
(Insert Russel Westbrook Gif here) You know which one.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 11:32 PM   #24
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Loving the game but of course I have a few gripes. 1) when playing defense, offensive players, usually the 4 or 5, just bully me away from my man. I'm not talking setting picks in talking straight up run block driving me under the basket. 2) any cpu player on offense can hit a contested shot like its nothing, the contested jumper animation barely plays for the cpu. 3) missed lay ups, granted its probably 95% my own fault but give me a hint of tutorial on when I'm supposed to release the layup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »