Home

2K18 Patch Wishlist

This is a discussion on 2K18 Patch Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 04:45 AM   #73
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0
2K18 Patch Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanman1
wait when did i ever say the game was "broken" ??? all i said was that the shooting needed to be addressed!!! Ur such a sensitive fanboy, u can't even comprehend things in full context before reacting and sending personal insults lol. pathetic. u call me a "casual" all u want tho. at the end of the day, u are no superior than me lol. esp in the eyes of 2k lol. this elitist mentality around here is lame af. when y'all gone ever realize that 2k couldn't care less about how "flawless" y'all think the game is??? at the end of the day, this place is such a small minority & we all know $$$ talks lol. it's just a matter of time before they give in and cater to us "casuals" that u speak of

so yeaaaa, it's no point in me doing any of that nonesense u talking about. shooting patch coming soon

Lol nope. Not a fanboy. But I am a sim player. And seeing the game ruined year after year because of casuals complaining about missing open shots and layups, is frustrating beyond belief. I just want to be able to sit down and play a basketball game that plays somewhat like basketball. 2K is that this year, where it hasn't been in the past. Sure it has some issues defensively, but this is the best it's been in a long time. Sitting here and watching casual NBA fans who have no idea how basketball should be played, and people who are playing on a difficulty that's too high for them, ruin the game AGAIN would be even more infuriating. Nah, I know 2K doesn't care about the sim guys when it comes to patches. They give us love when the game first comes out, but then the screaming children get their way pretty quick. I'm not saying I'm superior to you in anything. But I'm not the one complaining about missing shots.

Yes, a patch probably will come soon to save all the casuals who chuck shots all day and then I'll have to tinker with sliders to compensate for the ridiculous shooting percentages. Just like 2K17. Ruined by Twitter. It's pretty damned unfortunate.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 09-24-2017 at 04:52 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:48 AM   #74
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Re: 2K18 Patch Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloGangJay
He never said the game was broken though. You're speaking off pure emotion.

The people he's referencing on social media, and some on this site, love throwing the word 'broken' out there when they miss shots. Or miss layups. Or something bugs. It's all nonsensical, and largely it is casual NBA fans who don't watch enough of the game and only care about scoring, or it's people who are just not very good at the game that should turn their difficulty down.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:33 AM   #75
Banned

realtalk0131's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Lol nope. Not a fanboy. But I am a sim player. And seeing the game ruined year after year because of casuals complaining about missing open shots and layups, is frustrating beyond belief. I just want to be able to sit down and play a basketball game that plays somewhat like basketball. 2K is that this year, where it hasn't been in the past. Sure it has some issues defensively, but this is the best it's been in a long time. Sitting here and watching casual NBA fans who have no idea how basketball should be played, and people who are playing on a difficulty that's too high for them, ruin the game AGAIN would be even more infuriating. Nah, I know 2K doesn't care about the sim guys when it comes to patches. They give us love when the game first comes out, but then the screaming children get their way pretty quick. I'm not saying I'm superior to you in anything. But I'm not the one complaining about missing shots.

Yes, a patch probably will come soon to save all the casuals who chuck shots all day and then I'll have to tinker with sliders to compensate for the ridiculous shooting percentages. Just like 2K17. Ruined by Twitter. It's pretty damned unfortunate.
^^^^ AMEN!

Really wish someone from OS is controlling every Online users comment regarding what needs to be change gameplay wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
The people he's referencing on social media, and some on this site, love throwing the word 'broken' out there when they miss shots. Or miss layups. Or something bugs. It's all nonsensical, and largely it is casual NBA fans who don't watch enough of the game and only care about scoring, or it's people who are just not very good at the game that should turn their difficulty down.
what i don't get is i went to my court and i made 30 of 50 shots got my shooting almost all of them a perfect release then i go play my game and i cant make a single shot even with some of them wide open! i understand missing some but not all of them ended with 1-15
Old 09-24-2017, 02:23 PM   #77
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym68
what i don't get is i went to my court and i made 30 of 50 shots got my shooting almost all of them a perfect release then i go play my game and i cant make a single shot even with some of them wide open! i understand missing some but not all of them ended with 1-15

NBA players who can't shoot 3's in game, make 3's on an empty court taking practice shots. That's not a barometer for skill. If your ratings are too low, or you're taking bad shots, it doesn't matter how many you make in practice.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:57 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 1

My Wishlist
1. Fix 04 Kobe he had hair
2. Fix myplayer lay ups
3. Lower created sneakers VC price

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-24-2017, 03:14 PM   #79
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10

MyCareer quarter length in simulated games to match the game length in games played. Cpu teams are playing 12 minute quarters no matter what I choose in settings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
NBA players who can't shoot 3's in game, make 3's on an empty court taking practice shots. That's not a barometer for skill. If your ratings are too low, or you're taking bad shots, it doesn't matter how many you make in practice.
my player open shot 3 contested 3 and dribble 3 are all 81 and mid are 77

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »