Home

2K18 Patch Wishlist

This is a discussion on 2K18 Patch Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2017, 11:43 PM   #57
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K18 Patch Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
tone down the cpu's success rate on 3s in mp mode

Man they don’t miss regardless of the difficulty level
Old 09-23-2017, 11:48 PM   #58
Banned

we miss too many easy/open shots compared to the CPU smh it's not even fair or realistic!!! this needs to be addressed!!!
Old 09-23-2017, 11:52 PM   #59
Banned

pro difficulty feels like all-star and superstar feel like hall of fame smh. disgusting
Old 09-24-2017, 12:30 AM   #60
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7

the court colors in the team creation menu
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-16-2017_3-58-56_AM.jpg (82.2 KB, 80 views)
Old 09-24-2017, 12:49 AM   #61
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanman1
we miss too many easy/open shots compared to the CPU smh it's not even fair or realistic!!! this needs to be addressed!!!
It's fine. I'm making contest layups, easy layups, the CPU is falling for my pump fake. I'm making wide open shots, etc.

Quote:
pro difficulty feels like all-star and superstar feel like hall of fame smh. disgusting
Personally, I really don't understand these type of statements. Why is it disgusting for the game to be more challenging with the new release? Why do you want the difficulty level to remain the same. As the developers "attempt" to make the artificial intelligence better, the AI is theoretically going to be smarter.

What fun would it be if Pro Difficulty feels exactly like Pro difficulty from the previous year? If you had played NBA2k17 for the entire life cycle last year, you would have developed the skills needed to beat the CPU on pro difficulty more often than not. If the difficulty was equivalent to last year, that would be incredibly boring. It was basically easy on Hall of Fame last year. If they would have made the difficulty levels tuned exactly like last year, do you know how boring 2k18 would be right now?

If you think Pro feels like all-star and superstar feels like hall of fame, why not just stick with Rookie and feel like playing on Pro. The "difficulty level" shouldn't dictate your enjoyment. How challenging the AI regardless of level should determine your level of enjoyment.

EDIT: Even though Hall of Fame feels a little bit more difficult than last year (still honeymoon phase impression), I honestly wish it would be 10 times more difficult. Some of the CPU HOF defensive AI is still lacking making for easy buckets.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-24-2017 at 12:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 02:12 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
It's fine. I'm making contest layups, easy layups, the CPU is falling for my pump fake. I'm making wide open shots, etc.

Personally, I really don't understand these type of statements. Why is it disgusting for the game to be more challenging with the new release? Why do you want the difficulty level to remain the same. As the developers "attempt" to make the artificial intelligence better, the AI is theoretically going to be smarter.

What fun would it be if Pro Difficulty feels exactly like Pro difficulty from the previous year? If you had played NBA2k17 for the entire life cycle last year, you would have developed the skills needed to beat the CPU on pro difficulty more often than not. If the difficulty was equivalent to last year, that would be incredibly boring. It was basically easy on Hall of Fame last year. If they would have made the difficulty levels tuned exactly like last year, do you know how boring 2k18 would be right now?

If you think Pro feels like all-star and superstar feels like hall of fame, why not just stick with Rookie and feel like playing on Pro. The "difficulty level" shouldn't dictate your enjoyment. How challenging the AI regardless of level should determine your level of enjoyment.

EDIT: Even though Hall of Fame feels a little bit more difficult than last year (still honeymoon phase impression), I honestly wish it would be 10 times more difficult. Some of the CPU HOF defensive AI is still lacking making for easy buckets.
too bad u (nor OS in general) don't represent the entire community, bcuz a lot of people have complained abt missing wide open shots & easy layups. esp in mycareer!!! all u have to do is look at feedback on twitter, youtube, and reddit. we can't all be lying!!!

and it isn't about wanting the difficulty to feel the exact same as last year. i just don't understand why they made it more difficult to shoot on every level!!! better AI alone, wouldve led to more challenging games. and best believe i don't mind a challenge. it's just frustrating when u find yourself missing too many shots that u should make & then making too many shots that u should miss!!! that's been the moral of my 2k18 experience so far .

i wouldn't even be complaining if the cpu didn't capatilize on 80% of their open attempts!!! like damn 2k, at least make it fair in that regard !!!
Old 09-24-2017, 02:27 AM   #63
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
too bad u (nor OS in general) don't represent the entire community, bcuz a lot of people have complained abt missing wide open shots & easy layups. esp in mycareer!!! all u have to do is look at feedback on twitter, youtube, and reddit. we can't all be lying!!!

and it isn't about wanting the difficulty to feel the exact same as last year. i just don't understand why they made it more difficult to shoot on every level!!! better AI alone, wouldve led to more challenging games. and best believe i don't mind a challenge. it's just frustrating when u find yourself missing too many shots that u should make & then making too many shots that u should miss!!! that's been the moral of my 2k18 experience so far .

i wouldn't even be complaining if the cpu didn't capatilize on 80% of their open attempts!!! like damn 2k, at least make it fair in that regard !!!

Lmao. Yes. A lot of casuals similar to yourself have complained on Twitter. What's your point? Turn down the difficulty. Tune the sliders. Or get better. Complaining that the game is broken when it clearly isn't because you're bad at the game isn't productive. It's a stupid argument, and other similar type of players complaining on social media doesn't make your claims valid. Turn down the difficulty.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:28 AM   #64
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

I have only 1 request that hasn't been said already:

Please allow us to use the Pro-Am gym from the walk-on Pro-Am as an arena in My League. It's a pretty simple thing to add in and it would make the custom leagues so much more, well, custom!

Really hope this is something we can get!🤞

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »