Home

Dear Randoms...

This is a discussion on Dear Randoms... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2018, 10:21 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dear Randoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmy
this is so true
most people ballhog and play like they are farming mycareer
i hate when i get sharp pg and he has 2/15 3 pt attempts and no assists
or slashers just going in paint every time vs 2 centers and hes matchup
i wish they made some matchmaking rating based, so low iq guys play them self and stay in limbo forever, or they would learn to play
I get stuck with those types all the time..they have stats like that and yell at you the whole time saying "***** u traaaaaaash, this game is traaaaaaaash, and yelling insults at you despite the fact youre on their team lol..i love this game but I hate playing park and pro am because of the punk attitudes of so many players
Old 02-17-2018, 10:43 PM   #194
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
I shoot about 30% with my pure rim protector center when I use him in Pro am from 3. I hate centers that just live in the paint and think they have to be the focal point of the offense. So selfish. Then again that's 98% of people in walk on. Miss one open shot and it's STOP SHOOTING MAN YOU TRASH! But if I make a heavily contested 3 it's GOOD SHOT MAN!
had that exact thing happen to me ...im "trash" cause I missed a shot yet he was 3 for 16 and kept yelling COME ON 2K!! haha
Old 02-17-2018, 11:24 PM   #195
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoldsmith2
had that exact thing happen to me ...im "trash" cause I missed a shot yet he was 3 for 16 and kept yelling COME ON 2K!! haha
Lol. One of the biggest 'holes' in my game is passing too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2018, 03:23 AM   #196
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith01
walk-on / park community = hands-down lowest collective IQ of any game out there. Tell me what other game has a community where 95% of randoms are complete morons? Play COD, RPG's, idc what the game is, the community isn't THIS stupid. And these aren't kids. These are guys at least in their 20's at least, 'cause I usually play later hours. If I run 5 games, there's 1 or 2 players tops who aren't clueless. That's a horrible percentage.

You know what walk-on would look like in Call of Duty if it was comparable? It'd be guys walking around in broad daylight getting fragged over and over and never learning to hide behind something, tons of friendly fire, and lining up in one line to get destroyed. No other community is THIS bad.

Let's be real -- what % of NBA 2K randoms are on drugs. That's seriously the only explanation I can think of.

What’s gonna make it worse is that these guys aren’t even trash at the game. They just CHOOSE to ballhog. Most guys can adapt to others IF THEY WANT TO. a very low percentage of players actually SUCK at the game. Just too many trash players who are only there for points

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-18-2018, 03:24 AM   #197
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Dear Randoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
If you're not the point guard get the **** up the court

But what if the point guard is pure trash and me at center make better passes than anyone in the team?

A lot of ppl think they supposed to touch the ball just because they made a PG. if you don’t play like a PG then I’m not giving you PG amount of touches flat out. I’m a better passer than 90% of the guards i see in walk on.

Too many times dudes get on the mic crying “I’m the PG pass me the ball”. But they have zero assists 8 turnovers and are 1/12

GTFOH

Or the guys crying for me to set them 19 screens a play like me not setting them screens is the only reason they suck or something

If you can’t hoop without a big with HOF brick wall setting you screens then put your 2k in the trash

Last edited by Housh123; 02-18-2018 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:03 AM   #198
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
But what if the point guard is pure trash and me at center make better passes than anyone in the team?

A lot of ppl think they supposed to touch the ball just because they made a PG. if you don’t play like a PG then I’m not giving you PG amount of touches flat out. I’m a better passer than 90% of the guards i see in walk on.

Too many times dudes get on the mic crying “I’m the PG pass me the ball”. But they have zero assists 8 turnovers and are 1/12

GTFOH

Or the guys crying for me to set them 19 screens a play like me not setting them screens is the only reason they suck or something

If you can’t hoop without a big with HOF brick wall setting you screens then put your 2k in the trash

Relax.

That directive is almost certainly directed to the 90+% AI** a** community that is calling for the ball in the backcourt, even though they’re suuuper trash. It’s even mind-boggling when the pg is actually doing a good job.

I’m sure nobody’s attacking the 3% of centers that can run the offense better than the point guard.

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:42 AM   #199
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeSleepy
Relax.

That directive is almost certainly directed to the 90+% AI** a** community that is calling for the ball in the backcourt, even though they’re suuuper trash. It’s even mind-boggling when the pg is actually doing a good job.

I’m sure nobody’s attacking the 3% of centers that can run the offense better than the point guard.

It probably is like only 3% lol

That’s so sad

Old 02-18-2018, 12:03 PM   #200
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeSleepy
Relax.

I hate that the majority of my losses in pro am/park were games where I didn't get to touch the ball other than blocks/steals and passing just to see them go 2/20 and not quit the game, but stay and run to the sideline and stop playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »