Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #921
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Looking to play anyone that is sim

GT: ITZz TaYLoRGanG

I run with the bobcats usually cause I'm from Charlotte but I'll run with anyone. I run plays and play on ball man D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #922
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ervinm96
Psn:Trey_Jay23
Hey Trey would you consider yourself sim? Just asking because some people just post in here looking for games. No disrespect, just trying to build OS PS3 SimNation.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 08-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #923
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj1597
Looking to play anyone that is sim

GT: ITZz TaYLoRGanG

I run with the bobcats usually cause I'm from Charlotte but I'll run with anyone. I run plays and play on ball man D
Add me... zePokar

I would add you but your gamertag is too complicated lol.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:59 AM   #924
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm not perfect by any means but I've run into a couple of games that weren't the same definition of sim that I have. I don't see that as a problem, its just that I rather avoid it.

So if you do any of the following please don't hit me up - this goes mainly for the guys who don't post on OS that have stalked this forum I guess and got my PSN.

- If you don't know your team or a playbook and would rather call picks and/or floppies the majority of the game, don't hit me. The game becomes a catch, pump fake run to the rim type of game which is arcadish. I don't care if you dribble stick me to the ground or take me apart in the post.

I've had some really good games - even the games in which the def of sim differs but I like the strategy part of the game more than the win. I'm not complaining - I'm just looking for more of the strategists than the competitive guys. I like looking back at a game thinking I just outcoached more than outgamed, if that makes any sense.

Either way its nice to run into this many sim gamers around here. And if there is anything wrong with my gameplay, let me know. I record and upload the videos for both users to get better and to show the rest of the virtual bball world what sim looks like.

Last edited by JerzeyReign; 08-15-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #925
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
I'm not perfect by any means but I've run into a couple of games that weren't the same definition of sim that I have. I don't see that as a problem, its just that I rather avoid it.

So if you do any of the following please don't hit me up - this goes mainly for the guys who don't post on OS that have stalked this forum I guess and got my PSN.

- If you don't know your team or a playbook and would rather call picks and/or floppies the majority of the game, don't hit me. The game becomes a catch, pump fake run to the rim type of game which is arcadish. I don't care if you dribble stick me to the ground or take me apart in the post.

I've had some really good games - even the games in which the def of sim differs but I like the strategy part of the game more than the win. I'm not complaining - I'm just looking for more of the strategists than the competitive guys. I like looking back at a game thinking I just outcoached more than outgamed, if that makes any sense.

Either way its nice to run into this many sim gamers around here. And if there is anything wrong with my gameplay, let me know. I record and upload the videos for both users to get better and to show the rest of the virtual bball world what sim looks like.
i dont know if you're feeling inspired to write this post because you played me, but i have a feeling it is since you left the game at half time. i've played a decent amount of people on here and never had a complaint about my play. if your complaint is inspired by me, i think you need to lighten up on what you consider sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #926
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Me vs D-cumz-1st

D has some voodoo ish against me, I always seem to shoot poorly against him every time we play. Managed to squeeze out the victory though - Starks for the WIN!!

Old 08-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #927
Banned

OVR: 0

PSN: RMolloy24

Looking for sim players. Add me.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #928
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
PSN: RMolloy24

Looking for sim players. Add me.
I'll get at ya later....always room for more sims!

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »