Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pado76
hello!!i'm using these sliders and i must say that are very good...but...i don't undrstand why ther're too amny fouls called...i'm at the line between 25-30 times a game!!!
anyone else got this little problem??
(i play 9 minutes - pro difficult)
other ques : in the controller settinga what about the difensive assist strenght?????????
thanx
I've noticed this too. I have not been playing as much tho so I have not found time to toggle until I found a happy medium.

Dwayne Wade is the G.O.AT.!!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #178
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
hello!!i'm using these sliders and i must say that are very good...but...i don't undrstand why ther're too amny fouls called...i'm at the line between 25-30 times a game!!!
anyone else got this little problem??
(i play 9 minutes - pro difficult)
other ques : in the controller settinga what about the difensive assist strenght?????????
thanx

How many games have you played? I would say give it 15-20 games. If you get to the line between 25-30 times for 20 games then click down the commit foul slider till you find the happy medium your looking for.

For me if I focus on driving to the hoop a lot I will get to the line 20-25 times a game but If I run lot's of plays to set up shots and mix things up I don't get fouled as often. I believe if you have a stud player who can get to the rack you should see him getting fouled and also if he is not getting fouled you should be seeing lot's of contact in the paint. Against weaker teams I live at the line but against strong teams....I see more contact and changed shots than FT's. Sometimes though I get the calls (home games it seems) sometimes I don't.

I use defensive assist set at 5 in the controller settings.

Glad your enjoying the game!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 03-06-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #179
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

These are by far the best slider set IMO. After playing a lot with other sliders and using the defaults the past 3 games have been by far the best. I am the Pacers and I beat the Cavs 100-89 and the stats were all realistic. Each team had about 50 rebounds. Then I lost to the Celtics 94-91 which came down to the end. I hit a 3 to be down 1, Allen made two free throws. I hit a three and then he made two more and then I missed. But these sliders are perfect I think so thanks for the hard work.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:52 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 12

Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work that went into these. I'm really enjoying em. Just had a tight one against the Magic, losing 107-100. Was within 10-ish the whole game but could never get over the hump.
Mass Effect
Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #181
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard
Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work that went into these. I'm really enjoying em. Just had a tight one against the Magic, losing 107-100. Was within 10-ish the whole game but could never get over the hump.
My pleasure and glad your enjoying them.

Now this title has some playing time competition with The Show 2011 however I alternate. One game of baseball, one game of basketball.

The 2 best sports games ever. Hands down.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
How many games have you played? I would say give it 15-20 games. If you get to the line between 25-30 times for 20 games then click down the commit foul slider till you find the happy medium your looking for.

For me if I focus on driving to the hoop a lot I will get to the line 20-25 times a game but If I run lot's of plays to set up shots and mix things up I don't get fouled as often. I believe if you have a stud player who can get to the rack you should see him getting fouled and also if he is not getting fouled you should be seeing lot's of contact in the paint. Against weaker teams I live at the line but against strong teams....I see more contact and changed shots than FT's. Sometimes though I get the calls (home games it seems) sometimes I don't.

I use defensive assist set at 5 in the controller settings.

Glad your enjoying the game!!!

i've played 15 or 20 games but right now i'm at 80 at commit fouls..but the free trows are too many...
for you is only a question about "commit fouls" or there's something to change in the fouls setting (seems to be good cause the shot fouls are at 65). bah.......other little problem the last 5 games no win.....i'm frustrated!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #183
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
i've played 15 or 20 games but right now i'm at 80 at commit fouls..but the free trows are too many...
for you is only a question about "commit fouls" or there's something to change in the fouls setting (seems to be good cause the shot fouls are at 65). bah.......other little problem the last 5 games no win.....i'm frustrated!!!!!!!
Are you seeing too many shooting fouls for your taste? Or too many fouls when you drive to the hoop.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #184
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
My pleasure and glad your enjoying them.

Now this title has some playing time competition with The Show 2011 however I alternate. One game of baseball, one game of basketball.

The 2 best sports games ever. Hands down.
Couldn't have agreed more man. I've been using your sliders in my association and have been having a blast.

I'm alternating between these two games and they are easily the best sports games I've ever played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »