Home

Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

This is a discussion on Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #129
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraglio
thank you kindly
No problem whatsoever. I'm off work in 15 minutes.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #130
All Star

authentic's Arena

A CPU vs CPU slider set is possible if you guys want it. Also, it's very important you read the first page. Also, if your on ps3, it's recommended that you download bedwardsroy19's roster. More to come when I have a computer.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #131
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Now THIS is NBA basketball! What a world of difference those playbook edits have made. I know its only one game, but there was NOTHING that I'd change as of now. The feel and rhythm of the game mimic real life NBA so much its astounding. Just took my Clippers into Cleveland and the game came down to the wire. I felt in control late in the third but some foul trouble to BG and CP3 relegated them to the bench for the last 4 minutes of the quarter. Cleveland took over and got a lead of 10 with about 8 left in the 4th. BG and CP3 re-entered the game and I went on a quick 12-2 run to knot it back up. After back and forth for the last 4 minutes I got a HUGE stop in the final 10 sec. Ran a quick screen for Paul and got fouled going to the rack. Knocked down 2 freebies and it was all she wrote.

Can't remember all my stats off hand but Blake finished with 26-13. Paul had 17-6-4steal but 5 TO's. I really forced the ball on 4 of the 5, and paid for it.

I can't tell you how excited I was with the gameplay. Sooo many more quick isolation plays by the CPU was very refreshing to see. Can't wait to get back on the court. Got the Bulls up next, should be a real test.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #132
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Now THIS is NBA basketball! What a world of difference those playbook edits have made. I know its only one game, but there was NOTHING that I'd change as of now. The feel and rhythm of the game mimic real life NBA so much its astounding. Just took my Clippers into Cleveland and the game came down to the wire. I felt in control late in the third but some foul trouble to BG and CP3 relegated them to the bench for the last 4 minutes of the quarter. Cleveland took over and got a lead of 10 with about 8 left in the 4th. BG and CP3 re-entered the game and I went on a quick 12-2 run to knot it back up. After back and forth for the last 4 minutes I got a HUGE stop in the final 10 sec. Ran a quick screen for Paul and got fouled going to the rack. Knocked down 2 freebies and it was all she wrote.

Can't remember all my stats off hand but Blake finished with 26-13. Paul had 17-6-4steal but 5 TO's. I really forced the ball on 4 of the 5, and paid for it.

I can't tell you how excited I was with the gameplay. Sooo many more quick isolation plays by the CPU was very refreshing to see. Can't wait to get back on the court. Got the Bulls up next, should be a real test.
THIS IS SPARTA!

Anyways, glad you liked them. Did you use the close to default ones or the older versions?
Old 01-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavoyPrime
Since your using default rosters, have you ran a CPU vs. CPU match to see how well these sliders work? Seriously stuck between authentic's sliders and truegamer's.
Sorry bro haven't done cpu vs cpu....just human vs cpu.default rosters see working well I like doing nba today games so I haven't looked into a roster set yet.authentic suggested ronyells roster set for playbook changes profiles haven't tried them though

Last edited by RDuBx; 01-23-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #134
Pro

OVR: 8

I played 4 games with the updated ones and the games are just ridiculously to high scoring for my liking.

Now that could be because I am using a bad team but even then I give up 120 pts I still score 115. It's like defense doesn't exist. Sure I can get a few stops back to back but overall the CPU usually shoots around 55% and I shoot around 52%.

It's my general feeling most teams should be around 44-48% and I have yet to see any team shoot under 50%.

Now another reason this could be is I am calling my own offensive plays not letting the CPU do it.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #135
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
I played 4 games with the updated ones and the games are just ridiculously to high scoring for my liking.

Now that could be because I am using a bad team but even then I give up 120 pts I still score 115. It's like defense doesn't exist. Sure I can get a few stops back to back but overall the CPU usually shoots around 55% and I shoot around 52%.

It's my general feeling most teams should be around 44-48% and I have yet to see any team shoot under 50%.

Now another reason this could be is I am calling my own offensive plays not letting the CPU do it.
Defense is very tough. If the new one isn't for you, go back o the original ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #136
Pro

OVR: 8

I'll also add that fatigue rate at 50 has no players getting tired. I didn't have to sub anybody out for the most part just used my timeouts wisely.

I usually have fatigue rate at 60 or 65 and it makes you have to use your bench.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »