Home

Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

This is a discussion on Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #113
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
At some point you've got to just stop tinkering and get a larger sample size. You've been really raving about the latest update, so give a it a week or so. Personally, I'm just about to sit down for my first game on the new set/rosters so I will definitely let you know.

Oh, and are the playbooks just in the roster file?
yeah playbooks are in the rosters...
Old 01-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #114
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
At some point you've got to just stop tinkering and get a larger sample size. You've been really raving about the latest update, so give a it a week or so. Personally, I'm just about to sit down for my first game on the new set/rosters so I will definitely let you know.

Oh, and are the playbooks just in the roster file?
The main part is the new roster changed a lot of stuff. The gameplay is so smooth now it's unreal.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #115
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

Thanks Authentic! I applied these sliders to my MP and all of the problems that I've had with AI and team-mates and such are virtually gone; scores and stats are realistic and everything's working great for my MP! Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #116
Banned

OVR: 9

Look man I dont know what your deal is but its more to it then me being crazy and jacking it up to 99 doing that brings out the best abilities of players 99 defense balances ot out before you criticize like you are doing why dont you try it
Old 01-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been playing a some games with your sliders default rosters doing different nba today games and I gotta say I really like them.....I've tried a few different sets and the 2 biggest things I've noticed between your set and others is cpu TURNOVERS which are great, sure some of the user turnovers are frustrating with the bad passes out of bounds with only a few feet between ur teammate but at the end of the game most important thing is the turnover stats look great for both teams.....just like real nba.All the team stats/player stats at the end of the game are spot on just like a real life nba box score. The other thing I have noticed with your set as opposed to others is the cpu doesn't hold the ball until the last 5 seconds and shoot up a contested shoot on every single play.....the cpu seems to move the ball more fluidly which is great .....just my 2cents wanted to give u props on ur work! ......btw I'm on 360 these rosters,playbooks and coaching profiles u mentioned are only on ps3,any advice on how I might be able to incorporate some of these things into my game to enjoy the full experience of ur set?
Old 01-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #118
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDuBx
I've been playing a some games with your sliders default rosters doing different nba today games and I gotta say I really like them.....I've tried a few different sets and the 2 biggest things I've noticed between your set and others is cpu TURNOVERS which are great, sure some of the user turnovers are frustrating with the bad passes out of bounds with only a few feet between ur teammate but at the end of the game most important thing is the turnover stats look great for both teams.....just like real nba.All the team stats/player stats at the end of the game are spot on just like a real life nba box score. The other thing I have noticed with your set as opposed to others is the cpu doesn't hold the ball until the last 5 seconds and shoot up a contested shoot on every single play.....the cpu seems to move the ball more fluidly which is great .....just my 2cents wanted to give u props on ur work! ......btw I'm on 360 these rosters,playbooks and coaching profiles u mentioned are only on ps3,any advice on how I might be able to incorporate some of these things into my game to enjoy the full experience of ur set?
Look into the sim worlds roster set. They have all the playbooks but rated players different so I don't know how well they played. Thanks a lot for the kind words, any recommendations you'd like to see? I want to get the community active and make them feel part of this set. It's not just my opinion that matters in here.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #119
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.So
Thanks Authentic! I applied these sliders to my MP and all of the problems that I've had with AI and team-mates and such are virtually gone; scores and stats are realistic and everything's working great for my MP! Thanks.
Anything you'd like to see more of, less of? Like I told the last poster, I want you guys to feel like you can adjust the set and make it seen on here. Like I said on the home page, I give credit to those when it's needed, and the community definitely applies.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Look into the sim worlds roster set. They have all the playbooks but rated players different so I don't know how well they played. Thanks a lot for the kind words, any recommendations you'd like to see? I want to get the community active and make them feel part of this set. It's not just my opinion that matters in here.
So far everything is looking spot on,ill play tonight after work and maybe post some box scores.I might try to look into that roster set u suggested to see if theres much difference between those and default.That magic/celtics nba today game looks fun to play if I can put in work with dwight and his stats at the end of the game mirror real life dwight then im officiallly sold lol. I plan on starting association maybe this weekend with my bulls,need a lil more practice so I can feel confident to start.....ur sliders definitely seem like the way to go.Thanks again for rejuvenating 2k for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »