Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

really like these sliders, I would recommend everyone to set every players' iso freelance to 0, that is big reason why certain players shoot way too many shots and it helps with game flow

anyway i like the sliders testing some cpu v cpu right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

How will upping the speed change they way these sliders are figured. I like the pace at 65.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #27
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Just played the the Nets as the Bulls and lost 110-100.
Only thing that stood out was the Nets shot 55%, I sot 44%.
The Nets shot plenty of threes as they shot 18 of them hitting 8.
Really loved the flow of the game.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #28
Rookie

sladler10's Arena

MK how would using shot stick timing instead of real player % impact the game. I am not a fan of the real % because I dont want it to feel predetermined whether or not the shot will fall. I like having the control factor to myself.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #29
Rookie

sladler10's Arena

Big fan of your work MK. Too bad I have to work tonight! Ill start posting some box scores tomorrow. Cant wait. I created a set to carry me over but I have been waiting for these!
Old 10-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #30
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladler10
MK how would using shot stick timing instead of real player % impact the game. I am not a fan of the real % because I dont want it to feel predetermined whether or not the shot will fall. I like having the control factor to myself.
i'd like to kno this too. i hate using real % but besides that, these sliders sound great.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I don't like shot stick timing - once you get the timing down, it's almost automatic. It felt to me (in 2K11) like the ratings didn't matter as much. But if you choose this route, you might want to begin by toning down the shooting sliders by 1 or 2 clicks each for the USER.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Couple of updates on page 1:

- raised the taking 3 pointers in tendencies to 75 - should get the cpu to shoot a few more
- lowered passing accuracy to 47 - should create a few more TO's

Regarding my sliders:

- they are universal - no specific roster set in mind, so they should work with any (sometimes I think we OVERthink this stuff).

- I use the default camera - whatever it normally plays with is what I use

- I use auto subs and auto timeouts - I just let the game play out (sometimes if things get bad I'll call my own timeout)

I value your feedback very much, so you'll notice some changes based upon you guys' providing some stuff on what you're seeing. Also, remember: occasionally a team will really shoot a good percentage, so the Heat shooting 53% in a game is not out of question.

Dan: I had Monta Ellis go off on me last night (I played the preseason Bucks (cpu) at Cavs (me) game. I lost by 13 and Ellis had 44 on me, so it's universal. In my roster set I lowered his take shots down to 89 to see if that will at least make him pass the ball occasionally.

Again, thanks guys!! I try to just post the base set (and you're free to tweak to your needs) and then fix the stuff that seems universal. We have to take into account our personal skill levels, along with style of play. I run a mix of running plays and getting out on the break. I've had some sweet fastbreaks, but I've also hit stretches where I've played dumb basketball. But this is a really fun game, that's for sure!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »