Home

The Official Rate My Trade Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Rate My Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2010, 04:10 PM   #113
MVP
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,907
Blog Entries: 23
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Looking to move some players from my Cavs team such as Mo Williams and Jamison ideas?
__________________
\
Buckeye is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #114
Marvel's Finest
 
JBH3's Arena
 
OVR: 48
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,524
Blog Entries: 48
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyjohnpaul
Looking to move some players from my Cavs team such as Mo Williams and Jamison ideas?
Wait till you get to the deadline, look to see what teams have needs and are in playoff contention, and see who would be crazy enough to take on $33 million for the next two years....OR....realize that your fate is sealed till those two guys leave for free agency or until the following season when they have expiring deals.... and tough it out like the real Cavs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund Burke
All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

Last edited by JBH3; 10-11-2010 at 04:53 PM.
JBH3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #115
Banned
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

The trade I just made (I'm the Knicks):

Warriors Trade:
Stephen Curry
Andris Biedrins

Knicks Trade:
Raymond Felton
Gallo
Anthony Randolph
kenmasters06 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #116
Pro
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmasters06
The trade I just made (I'm the Knicks):

Warriors Trade:
Stephen Curry
Andris Biedrins

Knicks Trade:
Raymond Felton
Gallo
Anthony Randolph
If you're looking for realism that ain't it as Stephen Curry is untouchable except for a superstar like Carmelo, CP3, etc., but if you're not going for that great trade bud.
Freak123 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:09 PM   #117
Marvel's Finest
 
JBH3's Arena
 
OVR: 48
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 13,524
Blog Entries: 48
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmasters06
The trade I just made (I'm the Knicks):

Warriors Trade:
Stephen Curry
Andris Biedrins

Knicks Trade:
Raymond Felton
Gallo
Anthony Randolph
The Official "Get over on the CPU" Thread

-or-

The Official "Make a trade for the sake of making a trade when it makes no sense" Thread

?

Seriously? Curry....?

Rating = *
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund Burke
All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.
JBH3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #118
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Thoughts on this trade? Came up on trade finder.

Suns (me) get:
Richard Jefferson
Tagio Splitter

Spurs get:
Hedo Turkoglu
Grant Hill

I'd get an actual PF with upside, and Jefferson is about as good as Hedo.

The Spurs (I assume) are looking for guys to help them win now.
vikingrk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:29 AM   #119
Pro
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingrk
Thoughts on this trade? Came up on trade finder.

Suns (me) get:
Richard Jefferson
Tagio Splitter

Spurs get:
Hedo Turkoglu
Grant Hill

I'd get an actual PF with upside, and Jefferson is about as good as Hedo.

The Spurs (I assume) are looking for guys to help them win now.
That they are, but Tiago Splitter is untouchable, unless of course a ridiculous offer like Carmelo for him or something along those lines are offered. Tiago Splitter is supposed to fill Duncan's role when Duncan is finished, and for right now he takes a lot of the minute load away from Duncan so Duncan can rest and not play that much until the playoffs. Splitter could have a pretty good rookie season as I expect him to get 20+ minutes game in and game out.
Freak123 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:50 AM   #120
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: The Official Rate My Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
That they are, but Tiago Splitter is untouchable, unless of course a ridiculous offer like Carmelo for him or something along those lines are offered. Tiago Splitter is supposed to fill Duncan's role when Duncan is finished, and for right now he takes a lot of the minute load away from Duncan so Duncan can rest and not play that much until the playoffs. Splitter could have a pretty good rookie season as I expect him to get 20+ minutes game in and game out.
In real life, sure. But the in-game Spurs likely won't play him at all. They offered him to me, so I don't see why should pretend they won't give him up.

Aside from it being somewhat unrealistic (I knew that when I saw the trade), how do you think it works from the Suns point of view?
vikingrk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Top -