Home

*~*~*~Official Houston Rockets Thread~*~*~*

This is a discussion on *~*~*~Official Houston Rockets Thread~*~*~* within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2004, 06:32 PM   #25
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: *~*~*~Official Houston Rockets Thread~*~*~*

People need to realize that this is not going to be the final Houston team. Give JVG time to pan out the weeds and give this team some time under their belts to actually be a team. Not even 10 games played and people are making judgements on teams all the way to the finals like they're weather men, predicting doom and gloom or sunshine and have no clue as to how the theories will pan out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2004, 06:34 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE
People need to realize that this is not going to be the final Houston team. Give JVG time to pan out the weeds and give this team some time under their belts to actually be a team. Not even 10 games played and people are making judgements on teams all the way to the finals like they're weather men, predicting doom and gloom or sunshine and have no clue as to how the theories will pan out.

houston would of been good this year if that idiot dereck fisher wouild of went their and played and had ward and lou to backup. Or getting a brent barry to shoot open 3's off tmac and yao being doubled.

Dereck fisher just aint want the rockets to have the success as the lakers did
Old 11-15-2004, 06:54 PM   #27
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

the just got together. let em finish making trades and cuts and acquisitions before everyone goes off the deep end about the team.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:58 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplaya2023
houston would of been good this year if that idiot dereck fisher wouild of went their and played and had ward and lou to backup. Or getting a brent barry to shoot open 3's off tmac and yao being doubled.

Dereck fisher just aint want the rockets to have the success as the lakers did
It's Derek Fisher.

I see this team out of the second round this year, due to lack of chemistry. But the combined talent of T-Mac and Yao alone should get them that far. But in a few years (if Yao chooses to stay) they will be big, and I do expect them to make a key signing in the next year or two. They are one Toni Kukoc, Sam Cassell, Glen Rice, or Rasheed Wallace away from geting it all.

Note: Those players mentioned above were just some pieces that got talented teams to the championship level.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:14 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty4Kobe
It's Derek Fisher.

I see this team out of the second round this year, due to lack of chemistry. But the combined talent of T-Mac and Yao alone should get them that far. But in a few years (if Yao chooses to stay) they will be big, and I do expect them to make a key signing in the next year or two. They are one Toni Kukoc, Sam Cassell, Glen Rice, or Rasheed Wallace away from geting it all.

Note: Those players mentioned above were just some pieces that got talented teams to the championship level.

explain why fisher rather be losing with golden state instead of winning chips with houston what an idiot derek fisher is *smh*
Old 11-15-2004, 07:17 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
explain why fisher rather be losing with golden state instead of winning chips with houston what an idiot derek fisher is *smh*
Wow . . .

You must really not like the Lakers (cuz of Kobe I'm assuming). Just because Derek Fisher doesn't join your team makes him an idiot? Fisher went where the money was. I don't blame him that much either. He's played behind Kobe and Shaq, won "chips" and all that good stuff, but he's never been able to play in the NBA to see where his talent stands with the rest of the NBA.

And my post had nothing to do with Fisher. I just corrected the way you spelled his name.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:20 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty4Kobe
Wow . . .

You must really not like the Lakers (cuz of Kobe I'm assuming). Just because Derek Fisher doesn't join your team makes him an idiot? Fisher went where the money was. I don't blame him that much either. He's played behind Kobe and Shaq, won "chips" and all that good stuff, but he's never been able to play in the NBA to see where his talent stands with the rest of the NBA.

And my post had nothing to do with Fisher. I just corrected the way you spelled his name.
nah my team is the bulls. But honestly i dont hate kobe i dont like him as a basketball player but thats besides the point. Lol @ fisher going where the $$$ is and he already balling but besides that. Why would u go to a team with absolutely no shot in winning and not go to a team with a chance to win 7-8 chips within the next 10 yeas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2004, 07:23 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
nah my team is the bulls. But honestly i dont hate kobe i dont like him as a basketball player but thats besides the point. Lol @ fisher going where the $$$ is and he already balling but besides that. Why would u go to a team with absolutely no shot in winning and not go to a team with a chance to win 7-8 chips within the next 10 yeas
Wow, 7-8 chips within the next 10 years . . . maybe if Yao surpasses Shaq's dominance and T-Mac becomes the GOAT.

And like I've said, Derek Fisher has already won, now it's time for him to step out of the shadow of Kobe and Shaq and play without relying on others. Or else, people are just gonna say, "Derek Fisher wasn't any good at basketball, he just rode Shaq and Kobe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »