Home

*~*~*~Official Houston Rockets Thread~*~*~*

This is a discussion on *~*~*~Official Houston Rockets Thread~*~*~* within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2004, 05:33 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: *~*~*~Official Houston Rockets Thread~*~*~*

It's really sad.........

There is this aura around Tmac and Kobe that has unfairly been placed on them....people keep saying they are selfish....if anyone has watched these guys play this year you would not say that. Tmac more so than KB because the off. is run through Yao and Tmac is trying his best to do that...
how is that selfish??

The season has JUST STATRED, chill out.....Look at Detroit's record, i guess they are overated too...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2004, 01:58 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE
Man this is such an ignorant statement. You havent watched a single Rockets game to say something as off as that. He's making plays for his teammates better than the PG's can, and not scoring as much as he can. Where are you getting this from?
He's not scoring as much as he can because he's not hitting any shots.....don't try and sell me that his #'s are down because he's look to distribute the ball first. Trust me i see more NBA games than I care to count especially with NBA league pass that I have and if the Mvas aren't playing than I'm watching other teams and Houston happens to be one of those teams. Their PG's suck so it isn't hard to see McGrady assist #'s go up but trust me thats not because he makes other guy's better around him like a LeBron James.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:04 AM   #67
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
He's not scoring as much as he can because he's not hitting any shots.....don't try and sell me that his #'s are down because he's look to distribute the ball first. Trust me i see more NBA games than I care to count especially with NBA league pass that I have and if the Mvas aren't playing than I'm watching other teams and Houston happens to be one of those teams. Their PG's suck so it isn't hard to see McGrady assist #'s go up but trust me thats not because he makes other guy's better around him like a LeBron James.
Yes he's taking less shots than he used to as the coach said he would, and yes the offensive system is wack. If you watched enough games you'd see what I'm talking about.

He distributes the ball nicely, especially since he gets doubled all of the time now.

Actually I could care less about him being LBJ. I like the both of em, and he is still HOU best playmaker, not just a scorer as you say because you dont like the guy. Go watch more games then come back.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:07 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofasa
It's really sad.........

There is this aura around Tmac and Kobe that has unfairly been placed on them....people keep saying they are selfish....if anyone has watched these guys play this year you would not say that. Tmac more so than KB because the off. is run through Yao and Tmac is trying his best to do that...
how is that selfish??

The season has JUST STATRED, chill out.....Look at Detroit's record, i guess they are overated too...

No, Detroit is just caught up right now in that post season hype from last years title.....I fully expect them to be a force. Houston, on the other hand is way overated. Trust me at best the Rockets will be 7th or 8th seed and get bounced out of the playoffs in round 1.....leaving people scratching their heads as to what happened to thos team that was projected to be a top 3 or 4 team out west just because McGrady landed in town. I see flaws throughout their lineup not just at PG. Check back with me come April and will see who's more accurate regarding this team.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:10 PM   #69
Rookie

^ I guess your right cause i haven't really watched the Rockets this year...

That game last night , agaisnt DET was really ugly, what are they now...6-10

I know JVG wants the OFF to run through Yao but it ain't working so why doesn't he change it??

And Tmac was 6-12 WTF??? I think he needs to pull a KB and start ignoring Van gundy
and just play his game
Old 12-03-2004, 02:58 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Make that 6-11 now despite McGrady's heriocs last night. This team is going to be hard pressed to make the playoffs especially the way the west is starting to shape up.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:31 AM   #71
Rookie

After watching this team play im perplexed....they should be better than alot of teams but whats the problem??? I think they need a coaching change
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2004, 10:50 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 8

mcgrady with 13 points in the last min of the game ...i turned in with a couple of minutes left and damn , mcgrady was on fire ....what a win for the rockets ....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »