Home

PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 08:38 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox
I meant the default rosters - not yours'.
Yea bro they were tore up. I dont think there any one player besides P J hill that was in the right spot. Texas was a little rough, UCLA was really messed up, I had to do work on that one. They didnt even have their top playmaking WR everett.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Yea bro they were tore up. I dont think there any one player besides P J hill that was in the right spot. Texas was a little rough, UCLA was really messed up, I had to do work on that one. They didnt even have their top playmaking WR everett.
Just messing around with the Athalon mag and the rosters, there are ALOT of teams that are just bogus, not just "mid major" schools, either...WVU needed a complete revamp, almost, USC needed a lot of work. Almost every team needs five guys added and three taken out, it seems. One of the big "misses" is Childs from Boise State, who is a top 40 receiver in the country.

Did you do ratings changes? I went and re-rated based on Athalon's top 50 players at all the offensive positions, and the game plays out stat wise with more sense.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:58 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
Just messing around with the Athalon mag and the rosters, there are ALOT of teams that are just bogus, not just "mid major" schools, either...WVU needed a complete revamp, almost, USC needed a lot of work. Almost every team needs five guys added and three taken out, it seems. One of the big "misses" is Childs from Boise State, who is a top 40 receiver in the country.

Did you do ratings changes? I went and re-rated based on Athalon's top 50 players at all the offensive positions, and the game plays out stat wise with more sense.
Yea I did a ratings revamp. Players like eugene jarvis and stuff. I know that I felt the same way when checkin out the mag compared to the game. Its like EA just made the rosters the day after signing day and didnt wait until atleast june to fill in roster info. I mean crap the data is simple you just down load the roster or media guide from the official websites. Anyhew, download the roster and let me know what you think.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #20
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Hey Wookie, If you don't mind in a week or 2 could you do this stuff on my roster? It would be great to have. I'm really trying to create a superfile with everyones highlights of their individual roster in mine so if you could do it that would be great.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Yea I did a ratings revamp. Players like eugene jarvis and stuff. I know that I felt the same way when checkin out the mag compared to the game. Its like EA just made the rosters the day after signing day and didnt wait until atleast june to fill in roster info. I mean crap the data is simple you just down load the roster or media guide from the official websites. Anyhew, download the roster and let me know what you think.
I'll check it out when I get home from work and post a "review" What I like about Athalon's work is that they don't buy into major school hype and there are a lot (many I did not know about...such as Dillard from Rice) good players scattered all over the country that NCAA 2009 does not recognize as such and just overrates the OSUs and Florida States of this world.

Another question, there were a ton of transfers that the original NCAA rosters never did/happened too soon to do; were you able to get those in?

Last edited by debauchlord; 08-04-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
I'll check it out when I get home from work and post a "review" What I like about Athalon's work is that they don't buy into major school hype and there are a lot (many I did not know about...such as Dillard from Rice) good players scattered all over the country that NCAA 2009 does not recognize as such and just overrates the OSUs and Florida States of this world.

Another question, there were a ton of transfers that the original NCAA rosters never did/happened too soon to do; were you able to get those in?
Maybe that is why I had to reedit some dudes, I know wisconsin had 2 specific players that are gonna start that werent in the game:

S #12 Jay Valai and CB #23 Mario Goins. There were more but thats is the ones that come to mind. I did add a few transfers I believe. Also I kow patrick cowan of ucla is done for the season (torn acl) so ben olson is the starter and I edited cowan to be the star reciever everett #9.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Maybe that is why I had to reedit some dudes, I know wisconsin had 2 specific players that are gonna start that werent in the game:

S #12 Jay Valai and CB #23 Mario Goins. There were more but thats is the ones that come to mind. I did add a few transfers I believe. Also I kow patrick cowan of ucla is done for the season (torn acl) so ben olson is the starter and I edited cowan to be the star reciever everett #9.
I hate bringing up WVU again (they are the most wacked team, I think), but in no frills NCAA 2009 there are 6 QBs on the roster. Two of them (Russell, is one, I think) are no longer with the team, and another (Sowers?) was moved to SS. The no frills NCAA, I believe, made Sowers twice (one a qb and the other a cb), so one of them has to go. This is, unfortunately, the same for about twenty other teams (Virginia had a bunch of I remember, too). I'll check your rosters and let you know.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 33

Hey Wookie, I downloaded your roster and Gabe Carimi wasn't there for Wisconsin. He's the starting LT. Also, on Arkansas the LOLB the top rated one was suppossed to be Fairchild,but now he needs to be Freddy Burton and lowered. and the guy there now needs to be where Burton is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »