Home

PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Bill Stull should be.
ok.i have lanī+s and is still Bostick there.

right now what would you recommend from those 2 files?or just wait a while longer..i want to start a dynasty but am a "accurate as possible roster" fan!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #50
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
ok.i have lanī+s and is still Bostick there.

right now what would you recommend from those 2 files?or just wait a while longer..i want to start a dynasty but am a "accurate as possible roster" fan!
Wait longer. I've been working on updating lans roster and with the roster patch coming out soon they will be fully named.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Wait longer. I've been working on updating lans roster and with the roster patch coming out soon they will be fully named.
lanīs also updates depth chart, tweaks some ratings etc , right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #52
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
lanīs also updates depth chart, tweaks some ratings etc , right?
nope. That's what I'll eventually be doing.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #53
Rookie

ok i will wait on your work than.for now will try this file for some games
Old 08-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
hey wookie thanks for doing all the rosters for us but i was womdering if the link on the very 1st post is the one i would download to my flahdrive? and is it hard to transfer it via my flashdrive
yes thats the one you want on the first post.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
arggh, I have been outsold! LOL no matter I guess nobody really needs me to update if they are using yours to begin with! All this monopoly you have on rosters you sure you dont work for EA! LOL J/K BTW colorado and TT are finished I wil post in a bit. The PITT team is up to date. I know this for a fact. QB depth is 1. Bill Stull 2. Greg Cross so that is current as of 8/4. Man does anyone like what I did with the players though? crap!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 12:38 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
arggh, I have been outsold! LOL no matter I guess nobody really needs me to update if they are using yours to begin with! All this monopoly you have on rosters you sure you dont work for EA! LOL J/K BTW colorado and TT are finished I wil post in a bit. The PITT team is up to date. I know this for a fact. QB depth is 1. Bill Stull 2. Greg Cross so that is current as of 8/4. Man does anyone like what I did with the players though? crap!
i will try this later..i give you some brownie points just for updating that QB chart..no Bostick!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »