Home

PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
I hate bringing up WVU again (they are the most wacked team, I think), but in no frills NCAA 2009 there are 6 QBs on the roster. Two of them (Russell, is one, I think) are no longer with the team, and another (Sowers?) was moved to SS. The no frills NCAA, I believe, made Sowers twice (one a qb and the other a cb), so one of them has to go. This is, unfortunately, the same for about twenty other teams (Virginia had a bunch of I remember, too). I'll check your rosters and let you know.
Oh wow, I didnt catch that, let me know what the dealio is and I will fix it. WVU website has been updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #26
Banned

Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
Hey Wookie, I downloaded your roster and Gabe Carimi wasn't there for Wisconsin. He's the starting LT. Also, on Arkansas the LOLB the top rated one was suppossed to be Fairchild,but now he needs to be Freddy Burton and lowered. and the guy there now needs to be where Burton is.
Check....and check
Old 08-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wookie check my edit in Razr's edit thread for NU, that's about as in depth as it can get lol.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #28
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by hskfan4lyfe
Wookie check my edit in Razr's edit thread for NU, that's about as in depth as it can get lol.
He's actually going to do some of his edits on my file too so by the time he gets to mine those will already be there too.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:35 PM   #29
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

I haven't downloaded these but did you add LT Gabe Camiri, RB Zach Brown, DE Kirk DeCremer, WR David Gilreath added to the Wisc roster?
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 08-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #30
Banned

****UPDATE*****

Just edited and fixed wisconsin misses (gabe carimi ect...)

North Western Edits are there as well as the arkansas edits were there. The ZIP file is on my OP in sendspace.

Keep edits and requests coming!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicubsfan20
I haven't downloaded these but did you add LT Gabe Camiri, RB Zach Brown, DE Kirk DeCremer, WR David Gilreath added to the Wisc roster?
Oh yea, they are in as well as they rest of the team that was forgotten.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Will the latest update be in your locker? thank you

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »