Home

NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Needed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:51 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Ne

I use mtemples. Their solid. Some player who arent on the teams anymore, he has some key attributes set to 0 to take them out of the equation...thats a good thing and an annoying thing. I recommend them though

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Old 07-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
My rosters are accurate and I have coaches names me and my guys worked very hard to get them out if u wanna see the video u can check my youtube page Leparis57 on youtube

I have rosters for 360 and ps3
Authentic973
Old 07-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #51
Rookie

nivek64's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Until OS Community Rosters Are Complete, Updated as Ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic973
My rosters are accurate and I have coaches names me and my guys worked very hard to get them out if u wanna see the video u can check my youtube page Leparis57 on youtube

I have rosters for 360 and ps3
Authentic973
Taking the roster download for a test drive. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #52
Rookie

PSN bthomas89
Old 07-13-2012, 01:30 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ohio State Update from Bucknuts if you need it designers. Two deep roster with newest updates.

Urban Meyer and Ohio State released their second post-spring practice depth chart on Tuesday, with one very notable omission:
OFFENSE
Position No. Player | No. Player | No. Player
Wide Receiver (H) 10 Corey "Philly" Brown | 80 Chris Fields
Wide Receiver (Z) 16 Evan Spencer 9 Verlon Reed
Tight End (Y) 11 Jake Stoneburner 86 Jeff Heuerman OR 81 Nick Vannett
Right Tackle 77 Reid Fragel 68 Taylor Decker
Right Guard 79 Marcus Hall 73 Antonio Underwood
Center 71 Corey Linsley 50 Jacoby Boren
Left Guard 78 Andrew Norwell 55 Tommy Brown
Left Tackle 74 Jack Mewhort 76 Daryl Baldwin
Wide Receiver (X) 15 Devin Smith 83 Michael Thomas
Quarterback 5 Braxton Miller 13 Kenny Guiton
Tailback 7 Jordan Hall 34 Carlos Hyde
Fullback 44 Zach Boren 49 Adam Homan
Place Kicker 24 Drew Basil 39 Kyle Clinton
DEFENSE
Position No. Player No. Player No. Player
Leo 54 John Simon 88 Steve Miller OR 50 J.T. Moore
Tackle (Nose) 53 Garrett Goebel 51 Joel Hale OR 72 Chris Carter
Tackle 52 Johnathan Hankins 63 Michael Bennett
Strong End 93 Adam Bellamy OR 43 Nathan Williams 57 Chase Farris
Sam LB 6 Etienne Sabino 59 Stewart Smith OR 15 Joshua Perry
Mike LB 14 Curtis Grant 36 Connor Crowell
Will LB 10 Ryan Shazier 42 Luke Roberts OR 36 Connor Crowell
Right CB 7 Travis Howard OR 12 Doran Grant
Free Safety 2 Christian Bryant 3 Corey "Pittsburgh" Brown
Strong Safety 4 C.J. Barnett 19 Orhian Johnson
Left CB 25 Bradley Roby 9 Adam Griffin
Punter 17 Ben Buchanan 24 Drew Basil
Storm Klein's arrest and subsequent dismissal from the Ohio State football team pretty clearly prompted this bit of press maneuvering. In fact, the only prominent change is the absence of Klein with Connor Crowell taking his place as the backup middle linebacker. Interestingly enough, Jack Mewhort and Jake Stoneburner, who you know, are supposedly not on scholarship for the summer, still make the depth chart and remain listed as starters.
While Storm Klein's attorney seems rather emphatic his client will be exonerated and be reinstated to the Ohio State football team in time, it remains to be seen whether or not that will be the case.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #54
Rookie

knightxrider5's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 13 Rosters - Updated as More Are Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tipsy Penguin
Dante Phillips is listed as a DT on Rivals and Scout. ESPN lists him as an OT, but then refers to him as a DT in all of their scouting reports and news articles. He was recruited as a DT by many colleges, so to miss a high-profile recruit's preferred position is a bit glaring.

Like others, I also understood the point of this particular thread as to state the quality of certain rosters that are circulating. If there are inaccuracies such as those in the case of UF's roster, I would like to know when choosing which of the available rosters to download. I think it's very helpful. I don't think it had anything to do with anyone getting personal.

This thread I think will become very helpful in determining the quality of each roster issued as long as it is updated frequently. Thank you Knightxrider5, by the way, for updating each roster with notes on the first page.
My apologies for my earlier hostilities, rough night and that led to some misplaced anger outburst. I do appreciate all the feedback and will update the comments on the 360 rosters as I read comments and conduct my own personal tests. Thanks for the feedback from everyone!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek64
Taking the roster download for a test drive. Thanks.
I am as well now.. , I am seeing alot of position changes on Meyer and OSU side of the house. Not your fault I am sure its so fluid right now, but I posted that above I am fixing it on my side now. I Looked at FSU and it looks really good. That is as far as I have got.

Last edited by Jax Palion; 07-13-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #56
Rookie

archangelkatana's Arena

thanks guys, I loaded pastapadre's roster first, saw most of my ucla names in there and I was happy. Plugged in Herschel Walker with my Bruins and set Hundley as our starting quarterback. First week I posted 195 yards on Rice. I know everyone loves madden, but madden always hypes their game, and then once it is out it rarely lives up to it. We will see, in any case since we dont have the nfl in los angeles, I am happy to support the pac-12 teams with ncaa football 13. I told myself I will buy madden if the nfl comes back to los angeles. I miss the rams, I still remember them playing the redskins and being at anaheim stadium with my dad when I was a kid. I remember this red headed rams cheerleader too, a good dancer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »