Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2011, 09:42 AM   #3761
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

I do shotgun recon all the time. Deadly in close quarters, plus motion mines. Dude sitting on a hill 800 meters away can't use his motion mines. When attacking shotgun recon + C4 + motion mines = good team mate.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #3762
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I do shotgun recon all the time. Deadly in close quarters, plus motion mines. Dude sitting on a hill 800 meters away can't use his motion mines. When attacking shotgun recon + C4 + motion mines = good team mate.
You and Chase make good points. I think I'm more than anything just annoyed at the overwhelming amount of Recon classes I see when playing sometimes.

Plus, I've been playing Conquest for the past few days and no Rush, so that has something to do with it.

Shall I next complain about Medic's who's only purpose is to 'Rambo Revive'? Nah, I'll just zip it.

Also, only a few thousand points away form magnum ammo. Does it make that much more of a difference? I believe it gives you 25% more power, which I assume would make a difference. Somehow I see myself now winning those battles where I die, but my killer has about 10% health left.

Last edited by Krebstar; 01-23-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #3763
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
You and Chase make good points. I think I'm more than anything just annoyed at the overwhelming amount of Recon classes I see when playing sometimes.

Plus, I've been playing Conquest for the past few days and no Rush, so that has something to do with it.

Shall I next complain about Medic's who's only purpose is to 'Rambo Revive'? Nah, I'll just zip it.

Also, only a few thousand points away form magnum ammo. Does it make that much more of a difference? I believe it gives you 25% more power, which I assume would make a difference. Somehow I see myself now winning those battles where I die, but my killer has about 10% health left.
I had a couple of games where 2 players would be on opposite teams working together. One would revive you in a place while the other would continuously kill you over and over again....Talk about being pissed off.

Whether they were working together or the medic was to idiotic to notice or didnt care, it ticks me off either way.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 01-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #3764
SC**NC*!

DrStrangepork's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I like this for maps like Arica Harbor and Oasis conquest. I had a blast last night\early this morning with this setup on those two maps in particular. Throw a motion mine near the flag use the buildings for cover to get up close and personal with my 870 mcs, good times.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #3765
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
I am not too much of a Shotgunner but i will rock the VSS m14, or G3. Motion Sensors are simply awesome, me and my buddy will hold a point all by our lonesome.

FYI, I have just fell in love with the 40MM Shotgun, It is so ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #3766
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I am not too much of a Shotgunner but i will rock the VSS m14, or G3. Motion Sensors are simply awesome, me and my buddy will hold a point all by our lonesome.

FYI, I have just fell in love with the 40MM Shotgun, It is so ridiculous.
I just finally used the 40mm shotgun this afternoon! So great to switch to it when going in a building or around corners.

It attached to my M16, joy.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #3767
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I just finally used the 40mm shotgun this afternoon! So great to switch to it when going in a building or around corners.

It attached to my M16, joy.
I mainly use my 40mm Grenade Launcher(just got my 9th star with it) but that shotgun is just awesome for defending a building. I used it last night on Nelson and just defended that last big building, I must have gotten 20 kills with it. My friend probably got 50 motion assists that game too, it was insane.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:01 PM   #3768
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
I had a couple of games where 2 players would be on opposite teams working together. One would revive you in a place while the other would continuously kill you over and over again....Talk about being pissed off.

Whether they were working together or the medic was to idiotic to notice or didnt care, it ticks me off either way.
This has been happening since BF2..hell maybe earlier than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »