Home

OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
It all depends on pricing for me because if xbox one cost is the same as the ps4...I would rather have more for my money.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #18
Rookie

I'm not a fanboy to any system im a gamer i could careless abt wht my system can do with my tv i care about if my games are going to be good and less load times and if my system is going to give me hrs and hrs of great gameplay so im gettin the ps4 im not gettin the ps move cause I never been a big fan of those type of game like move,kinect, or wii i like controller base games xbox one will do good cause fanboys and the loyal xbox people who wants to not buy a ps4 but i will say ps4 is going to be cheaper cause xbox one you can't put use games on another account so that more money for the company plus xbox live and any other stuff xbox makes you pay for
Old 05-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #19
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Hands down the PS4. I want my gaming console to be my gaming console. I don't need my video game console turning into my cable box, computer, ipod, etc. I don't even really use Netflix on my PS3 because I watch movies that are on tv because of all the different movie channels I have.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3
PS4 day one but I will get a Xbox one later.I like everything Sony been doing and saying bout the PS4.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #21
Rookie

PS4 is by far the better console. These guys in the article are obviously Xbox fanboys if they would pick the Xbox One over the PS4 right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #22
Rookie

dreneel's Arena

OVR: 4
Xbox One because EA, NFL and Microsoft are really working hand in hand.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #23
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
PS4 day one, maybe one later on.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #24
Banned

It's pretty funny how the guys in the round table said Xbox One, because all of their friends are getting it. Everyone I talk to says PS4 and so does the OS poll.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »