Home

OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #33
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6
It's a no-brainer: PS4. Right now MS has a "lot of splainin to do." It's not a good thing when you have to explain/convince the gamers here on what your product is all about. These new boxes should be able stand on their own merits without much fuss from the PR department. WE can fill in the blanks.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
XBOX BY FAR. Its an all in one device and as always XBOX live will be so much better than the PSN.. i'll get both, but my playstation will only be used for exclusives... my online stuff will only be xbox live only
Old 05-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7
A person has to go a far stretch to justify the foolery Microsoft is pulling with this XBox One. The name is even silly, but minor to how they are going all out of their way to promote features that we already have ways of accessing. So the system does Netflix, TV, Internet, Skype and shows your fantasy scores. Alright, name a device(s) that DOESN'T do all that already with all the technology we have now. I just care about games. PS4 is what I'm going with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 01:11 AM   #36
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

As a primary Xbox 360 player Microsoft is pushing me to be a PS4 owner. I will wait to make my final decision but I don't think we will see much difference in games.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:18 AM   #37
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
PS4, Ive always wanted Spectator mode and they have it build into their console! I really think the PS4 will be the system that devs prefer to develop for first this gen and its just a more powerful system, exclusive games should look amazing on it.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #38
Rookie

ryanh04's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OS Roundtable: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

PS4 cause I buy a gaming console to play games. I hope Sony is used for multi platform games. I already got a cable box for my tv and I got a tablet/ laptop for apps.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:59 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS4 idk if u guys heard but xbox 1 wont let u play used games AND it will be 1 game per system if u want to borrow a game from ya friend u have to pay a fee to play his game smh this so called roundtable doesnt mention anything about gaming in terms of xbox1
Old 05-25-2013, 06:30 AM   #40
Rookie

gigadkc's Arena

OVR: 3
I'll never get the "my friends get this one so I'll buy that one too" argument. If you really want to you'll find people to play with in no time. Over the years some of my video game friends also became real life friends.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »