Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2020, 09:32 AM   #89
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

Last night was the closest Ive ever been to retiring for good.. this pass and 4 like it were no where near the WR

Im gone simmer down before I put my whole PS3 in storage

Old 09-09-2020, 09:35 AM   #90
Pro

Good finish to another bad year. Change is coming....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2020, 12:43 PM   #91
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

So, when are we kicking off the offseason?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2020, 02:09 PM   #92
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
So, when are we kicking off the offseason?

whenever I get off work I'll smance it
Old 09-10-2020, 05:28 AM   #93
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

FINAL
1 SOUTH CAROLINA 12-2
2 WEST VIRGINIA 12-2
3 STANFORD 12-2
4 MICHIGAN 11-3
5 MICHIGAN ST 9-4
6 BALL ST 12-2
7 NC STATE 11-3
8 OHIO ST 9-4
9 GEORGIA 9-4
10 NOTRE DAME 9-4
11 PITTSBURGH 9-4
12 ALABAMA 9-4
13 NORTH CAROLINA 10-4
14 AUBURN 10-4
15 MISSOURI 7-5

U5
1 SOUTH CAROLINA 12-2
4 MICHIGAN 11-3 (cpu)
8 OHIO STATE 9-4 (cpu)
17 MIAMI 9-4
UCLA 8-5
Old 09-16-2020, 01:36 AM   #94
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Since Archy aint gone post it

Whole game was bs!!! Rain, weird lag that was just enough to throw off my timing on passes and get me sacked.. I wanted to quit and try and replay but I got down so fast it wouldve sounded like excuses.. game never felt like football.. neither team did much I just got down bc of ints so I had to pass more which lead to more picks.. 3 of my ints were on hot WRs where I literally tried to snap it and throw it but the laggy glitchy feel made those late and they were all thrown behind the WR. Almost every pass was behind tho and thats with 2 different QBs.. Only reason that pissed me off is bc on Archys first drive his QB throws it 40 yards and leads the WR like the cpu does.. Only pic I threw that wasnt behind the WR was a a pass I tried to throw behind Arch at LB but of course it hits him in chest lol

it is what it is tho, only reason Im not overly mad is bc Archs team is legit so I shouldve lost regardless, I just hate setting time aside to play football and cant even play football.. game was over by halftime and I dont even think the score was that bad

Gg Arch, I'll hold this L

Old 09-16-2020, 01:29 PM   #95
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Since Archy aint gone post it

Whole game was bs!!! Rain, weird lag that was just enough to throw off my timing on passes and get me sacked.. I wanted to quit and try and replay but I got down so fast it wouldve sounded like excuses.. game never felt like football.. neither team did much I just got down bc of ints so I had to pass more which lead to more picks.. 3 of my ints were on hot WRs where I literally tried to snap it and throw it but the laggy glitchy feel made those late and they were all thrown behind the WR. Almost every pass was behind tho and thats with 2 different QBs.. Only reason that pissed me off is bc on Archys first drive his QB throws it 40 yards and leads the WR like the cpu does.. Only pic I threw that wasnt behind the WR was a a pass I tried to throw behind Arch at LB but of course it hits him in chest lol

it is what it is tho, only reason Im not overly mad is bc Archs team is legit so I shouldve lost regardless, I just hate setting time aside to play football and cant even play football.. game was over by halftime and I dont even think the score was that bad

Gg Arch, I'll hold this L

You pulled a Breezy and posted on a old thread smh. Yeah, there was weird lag throughout the whole game. I was sacked because of it too, I was smashing a button to a wide open wr and my Qb just wouldn't throw it. I missed that fg because of it too. Even picking plays was a pain. I wasn't going to post anything because I knew you were getting EA'd. Outside of the bs tho, my defense is fast af, my lbs are as fast as db's and those 2 pick 6's by my lb wouldn't have been picked off if i was South Carolina.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 02:46 PM   #96
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
You pulled a Breezy and posted on a old thread smh. Yeah, there was weird lag throughout the whole game. I was sacked because of it too, I was smashing a button to a wide open wr and my Qb just wouldn't throw it. I missed that fg because of it too. Even picking plays was a pain. I wasn't going to post anything because I knew you were getting EA'd. Outside of the bs tho, my defense is fast af, my lbs are as fast as db's and those 2 pick 6's by my lb wouldn't have been picked off if i was South Carolina.

so you saw that bs and didnt say anything because you were up early RUN IT BACK!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »