Home

WWE 2K15 Universe: Brand Wars

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Universe: Brand Wars within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 09:44 PM   #33
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K15 Universe: Brand Wars

WWE Friday Night Smackdown PRESENTS: Payback!

Smackdowns first Pay Per View is live from the Allstate Arena in Illinois. Tonight is a night that promises great wrestling, and a heavy dosage of Payback!

Pre Show Match: Bad News Barrett vs. Rey Mysterio

Backstory: Two weeks ago on Smackdown Barrett requested a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental Title. Due to the extremely crowded I.C Title picture Flair declined, but said he would change his mind if Barrett could defeat Rey Mysterio later that night. Barrett failed, and after the loss he attacked Mysterio. A mini rivalry spread from this, and it comes to a head tonight.

Memorable moments and highlights:
  1. Barrett runs at Rey and punches him in the gut right off the bat, then rains down strikes.
  2. Rey fights back dodging and kicking at Barrett, and hitting some Hurricanranas that throw Barrett off his guard.
  3. Barrett gains control of the match and starts toying with Rey.
  4. Barrett goes to hit the Bull Hammer, but it's a swing and a miss! Rey trips Barrett and positions him for the 619!
  5. Mysterio is caught spinning around the ropes for the 619. Barrett throws Rey down by his legs. Barrett pulls back his elbow pad and hits the Bull Hammer for the victory.
Winner: Bad News Barrett.

It's now time for the PPV to officially begin.

Match #1 (Intercontinental Championship Fatal-4-Way): Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. Cesaro vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Morrison

Backstory: Cesaro was the first man gunning for Zigglers I.C title. In a non-title match on Smackdown Cesaro was able to defeat Ziggler in a non-title match by count out, effectively putting him in place as the unofficial number one contender. That was until Shelton Benjamin returned and beat Cesaro One on one. Not too long after that, John Morrison returned and defeated Cesaro. Last week on Smackdown Cesaro won a triple threat against Benjamin and Morrison, so this is anyones game.

1. Ziggler gets the best reaction of the three men, Morrison is a close second.
  2. Ziggler starts off the match like a mad man, superkick to Benjamin, flying forearm to Morrison, superkick to Cesaro.
  3. Benjamin rolls out of the ring and Ziggler follows. Ziggler and Benjamin brawl on the outside while Morrison and Cesaro take care of some unfinished business in the ring.
  4. Ziggler is hit by a superkick from Benjamin. Benjamin goes in the ring, leaving Ziggler laid out.
  5. Benjamin, Cesaro, and Morrison go at it for a while. Each man gets a spot in.
  6. Ziggler hops on the turnbuckle and takes out Cesaro and Benjamin.
  7. Morrison runs at Ziggler and hit him with a clothesline. The two men brawl back and forth for a while, until Ziggler locks in a vicious sleeper hold. The hold is broken up simultaneously by Benjamin and Cesaro.
  8. Cesaro hits the Neutralizer on Benjamin, he stands up and gets hit with a Zig-Zag! Ziggler pins Cesaro, and gets the win!
Winner and STILL I.C Champion: Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler celebrates with the fans, and his three opponents are extremely disappointed.

Match #2: Bo Dallas vs. William Regal

Backstory: William Regal made the decision to return to in ring competition, and his return started off a bit rocky to say the least. Regal couldn't buy a win for six straight weeks, and nearly every time Regal lost Bo Dallas would come down to the ring and mock him, telling him that he has to "bo-lieve". Bo even went as far as hitting the Bo-Dog on Regal after on of Regals matches for no reason whatsoever. Regal eventually fired back, attacking the annoying Bo Dallas two consecutive weeks. Bo Dallas looks to use Regal as a stepping stone tonight, lets see if it happens.

1. Bo gets Booed out of the bulding, while Regal gets an amazing reaction. The fans respect the hell out of Regal.
  2. Regal attacks Dallas as soon as the bell rings. Dallas needs to escape the ring to catch his breath.
  3. Regal goes out of the ring to get Dallas, but Dallas runs away forcing Regal to chase him. Dallas runs in the ring, and starts stomping at Regal when he slides in.
  4. The two men get in a slugfest for a while with Regal coming out as the better striker.
  5. Regal goes for a grapple, but Bo reverses it into a russian leg sweep.
  6. Bo stalks Regal, and hits a belly-to-belly. He throws Regal into the corner and hits a running Bo-Dog. 1-2…3! You gotta be kidding me.
Winner: Bo Dallas

Match #3: The Usos(c) vs. Miz & Mizdow

Backstory: Miz & Mizdow and The New Day have been in stiff competition for the #1 contenders spot for the tag titles. With some hard work and a little bit of cheating Miz & Mizdow got this match, and now they just have to make the most of it.

1. Miz starts off the match with Jimmy Uso, but Miz gets worked by Jimmy and is forced to tag in his stunt double.
  2. Mizdow gets things settled as he takes control of the match. It's now Jey and Mizdow in the ring.
  3. Mizdow hits some elbow drops, body slams, and suplexes. He and Miz make quick tags and take quick covers.
  4. An isolated Jey Uso begins to make a comeback on Mizdow. He hits a superkick on Mizdow and manages to crawl over for a hot-tag.
  5. Mizdow tags in Miz, and Jimmy comes in like a house of fire.
  6. Jimmy and Miz go one on one for a while, until Jimmy hits a superkick on Miz, then turns and hits a superkick on Mizdow knocking him off the apron.
  7. Jimmy tags in Jey, Jey goes up top and flies over his brothers head. He hits the splash and gets the victory for his team.
Winners and STILL SD Tag Team Champions: The Usos!

Match #4: Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam

Backstory: Randy Orton whined his way into a triple threat number one contenders match for the world heavyweight champion against Dean Ambrose and Rob Van Dam. Ambrose ended up winning that match, and Orton blamed his loss on RVD being in the way. Orton has attacked Van Dam with a chair, and RKO'd him after a tag match. RVD needs to get Orton off his back so he can move on, and Orton needs to win the match if he want a shot at the World title.

1. The two men lock up at the start of the match. Both men take time to regroup after each lockup as they're just sizing each other up early on.
  2. RVD hits a spinning wheel kick and a series of other impressive striked that throw Orton off and give him the advantage.
  3. RVD goes to work, hitting leg drops on Orton and even busting out a standing moonsault.
  4. Momentum shifts Orton way after a well timed reversal. Orton bodylams RVD and hits some nasty knee drops on Robs head.
  5. Orton clotheslines RVD over the ropes and this match spills outside of the ring.
  6. RVD manages to drape Orton over the barricade. He jumps on the apron, signals"R-V-D", and hits a huge leg drop on Orton from the apron to the outside!
  7. Both men enter the ring, beating a close count of ten.
  8. Orton goes for an RKO, but RVD pushes him off. RVD bounces off the ropes and hits the rolling thunder. Orton stands up and is immediately bodyslammed.
  9. Van Dam heads up to the top and hits the Five Star Frog Splash! 1-2..3! Oh my God Van Dam did it!
Winner: Rob Van Dam

Match #5: Ryback vs. Curtis Axel

Backstory: These two men were once members of the team "Rybaxel". Ryback began picking up wins week after week on Smackdown, and after each one Curtis Axel would come out for his match early so he could stare down Ryback. It became a game of one-upmanship between the two men. That was up until the a tag match involving these two men on opposite sides. Axel, overcome by jealousy over Rybacks success, got his team disqualified by hitting Ryback with a sledgehammer and continuing to attack him after the match. No one want Payback tonight like Ryback does.

1. Ryback hits Axel with a shoulder block right off the bat.
  2. Ryback throws Axel around for a while. He even picks up a downed Axel and hits a powerbomb! The strength that must have taken is astonishing.
  3. Axel tries to comeback. He manages to land a few punches and down Ryback with a DDT, but Ryback stops the flurry with a lou thesz press.
  4. With Axel in the corner Ryback leads the crowd in a "feed me more" chant. He hits the Meathook Clothesline and signals to the crowd that this ones over. Ryback hits the Shellshock for the win.
Winner: Ryback

Match #6 (Hardcore Match- World Heavyweight Championship): Brock Lesnar(c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Backstory: Dean Ambrose defeated RVD and Randy Orton in a triple threat match to earn this opportunity. Immediately the match Lesnar showed up and F-5'd Ambrose, making it personal. Ambrose got in multiple war of words with Paul Heyman, and he ended up calling out Lesnar for a face to face. Lesnar and Ambrose ended up in a huge brawl after that, and both men left Smackdown that night bloody. Tonight everything Ambrose has worked for can come to him, but not if Lesnar has anything to say about it.

1. Ambrose gets the best reaction of the night by far.
  2. Lesnar is without Heyman due to the fact that this will be a dangerous match to be within ten feet of.
  3. Ambrose runs at Lesnar at immediatley gets pushed off. Ambrose keeps jumping on Lesner and throwing punches, until Lesnar throws him outside of the ring.
  4. Ambrose grabs a sledgehammer and runs into the ring. Lesnar stops Ambrose with a clothesline. He throws the sledgehammer out of the ring, he doesn't need weapons.
  5. Lesnar beats down Ambrose for a while and then brings the match to the outside.
  6. Ambrose reaches under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick. He wacks Lesnar in the face a few times, but Lesnar gets right back up, takes the kendo stick and drops it. Lesnar locks in the kimura lock on the outside! You can't win outside the ring, but that submission did a number on Ambrose.
  7. After toying with Ambrose for a while, Lesnar launches him into the ringpost. Ambrose is busted wide open, and it's not a pretty sight.
  8. Lesnar rocks Ambrose with a steal chair. Each shot opens up that cut on Ambroses head. Eventually his face is completely caked in blood.
  9. The fight goes back into the ring, and Lesnar attacks Ambrose viciously with the steel chair, just repeadetly hitting him.
  10. Ambrose tries to get up, but as soon as he does he's met with an F-5.
  11. Lesnar rolls Ambrose out of the ring even thought he could easily end it. He locks in another kimura lock on the outside. Ambrose escapes using a kendo stick.
  12. Ambrose gets a steel chair and starts wailing Lesnar. He dismantles the announce table.
  13. Ambrose goes to hit Dirty Deeds through the announce table, but Lesnar reverses and hits an F-5 through the table.
  14. Lesnar rolls Ambrose into the ring and pins him. 1-2-3. This one is over.
Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Brock Lesnar

Lesnar celebrates in the ring over a bloody battered Dean Ambrose. This is the era of The Beast!

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-13-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #34
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Great PPV man. That hardcore match for the title...good lord son.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 12-09-2014, 06:36 PM   #35
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Dang man! Very nice PPV, that main event and Ryback v. Axel were my two favorites for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 09:39 PM   #36
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

June Week 1

News and Rumors before RAW:

Tonight officially kick off the road to the first joint brand PPV... Money in the Bank! Expect to see further build up between Swagger/Rusev and Rollins/Cena, as Cena and Swagger team up to take on Rusev and Rollins in tonights main event.

Monday Night Raw

Match #1: Matt Hardy vs. Tyson Kidd

Hardy and Kidd have an even match, but Tyson tries to get flashy spring boarding into the ring at Hardy, and Hardy moves out of the way. Kidd stumbles up onto his feet and turns around right into a Twist of Fate.
Winner: Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy grabs a microphone

Hardy: "Lets adress the elephant in the room, Bray Wyatt has been playing those ridiculous videos every week, and I'm tired of it. I want answers, I want to know what the hell he wants"

The titantron flashes, and the screen goes black Bray Wyatts voice begins, next week he will appear on Raw!

Match #2: Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. Jericho & Heath Slater

Goldust and Cody have a good match against Jericho, but good god Heath Slater is hopeless. He gets hit with Cross Rhodes by Cody and loses the match while Jericho looks on.
Winners: Cody Rhodes & Goldust

After the match Jericho gets himself a microphone

Jericho: This is ridiculous. I'm above this, I'm above Cody Rhodes and Goldust, I'm tag teams, and I'm certainly above Heath Slater"

Jericho hits a Lionsault on the unconscious Slater, and then picks the mic back up.

Jericho: "Next week I want Roman Reigns in this ring, and I'm going to prove that him beating me was nothing but a fluke."

Match #3: Titus O'Neil (w/D-Von) vs. The Hurricane

As O'Neil is wrestling Hurricane, Reverend D-Von is on a microphone preaching about God and berating the crowd for not following him. D-Von is a distraction to Hurricane throughout the match, and it allows O'Neil to hit the Clash of the Titus spine buster for the win.
Winner: Titus O'Neil

O'Neil and D-Von at this point have nuclear heat with the crowd. They are hated.

Match #4: Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Henry beats down Sheamus all match, but Sheamus mounts a comeback and hits Henry with a Brogue kick. Thats Sheamus' first win since the brand split.
Winner: Sheamus

Match #5: Kane vs. The Big Show

Big Show has been on a downward spiral of epic proportion ever since his loss to Bray Wyatt at Backlash.

Show puts up a great fight against Kane, but Kane has been red-hot (pun intended) for weeks now, and tonight is no difference. Kane beats Show with a chokeslam.
Winner: Kane

After the match Titus O'Neil and Reverend D-Von make their way down to the ring and stand over the downed Big Show.

D-Von: Brothers! This is what happens when you stray from the word of God. You end up a shell of a man, beaten by the devil himself. Let this serve as an example to anyone who hasn't began following our lead.

D-Von and Titus beat down Show, and Titus floors him with a big boot. For what reason? That was very uncalled for.

Match #6: John Cena & Jack Swagger vs. Seth Rollins & Rusev

Cena is anxious to get his hands on Rollins after Rollins attacked him last week. Rollins isn't scared as Cena and Rollins start off the tag match and come at each other. Eventually Cena gets the better of Rollins, and both men tag out.

The match ends with Rusev attacking Cena on the outside distracting Jack Swagger. Rollins flies into the ring and hits Swagger with a knee for the victory.

Winners: Seth Rollins & Rusev

Cent runs into the ring, jumps on Rollins and lands multiple stiff punches. Rusev pulls Cena off of Rollins and starts punching him, allowing Rollins to escape and scurry to the back.

Swagger runs at Rusev and knocks him down. He chases Rusev out of the ring, and runs to the top of the ramp.

Jack Swagger: "Hey Rusev, Money in the Bank is at the end of the month, and I think that a match between the two of us for that United States Championship would be a great way to spend that night. Guess what, Triple H agreed. "WE THE PEOPLE"

Swagger and Cena celebrate as Raw ends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News and rumors before Smackdown:

This is first Smackdown after Payback. Brock Lesnar defeating Dean Ambrose in what could only be described as domination, and he is still our World Heavyweight Champion.

Tonights main event is huge, Dolph Ziggler will defend his I.C title against Randy Orton.

Friday Night Smackdown!

Dean Ambrose opens Smackdown, and he's all business.

Ambrose: I'm at a bit of a loss for words. Last night was the fight of my life, and I came to a gunfight with a swiss army knife. Never again, I've learned my lesson. I'm gonna work my way back up the food chain, I'm gonna go to war with Brock Lesnar again, and this time I'm coming fully loaded!

The music of Randy Orton cuts off Ambrose. The Viper has something on his mind.

Orton: You Dean Ambrose, are pathetic. Who do you think you are coming out here just one night after you got destroyed by Lesnar at Payback. You are the fakest man on this roster, and I'm tired of you running your mouth. I'm gonna do everyone a favor, I'm gonna win the intercontinental championship tonight to show everyone what a true champion looks like.

Ambrose invites Orton down to the ring so they can "talk it out", but Orton informs Ambrose that GM Ric Flair has booked him in a match against Miz, and that match starts now.

Match #1: The Miz (w/Mizdow) vs. Dean Ambrose

Miz puts up a fight, but Ambrose is more fired up and motivated than ever. He wins with Dirty Deeds.
Winner: Dean Ambrose.

After a commercial break: Bo Dallas makes his way down to the ring with a microphone.

Dallas: Ladies and gentleman, last night I handily defeated William Regal, and I let that victory serve as evidence to the power of Bo-Lieving! I bo-lieve in myself so much that I'm issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back.

FEED ME MORE!

Match #2: Ryback vs. Bo Dallas

Bo Dallas looks like he regrets his decision to send out an open challenge to the locker room.

The Big Guy takes a few slaps and punches, but in the end a Meat Hook and Shellshocked finishes Dallas easily.
Winner: Ryback

It's always amusing to see Bo get whats coming to him.

Match #3: RVD vs. Curtis Axel

Axel is coming off a crushing loss to Ryback. He puts up a good fight, but in the end Van Dam hits a frog splash for the victory.
Winner: RVD

RVD is riding a wave of momentum. He may be the next opponent for Lesnar.

Match #4: Bad News Barrett vs. John Morrison

This is a great match between two great competitors. In the end Morrison ends up running into a Bull Hammer Elbow and getting pinned.
Winner: Bad News Barrett

Match #5: Rey Mysterio vs. Cesaro

Rey is all over the place early on. Head scissors, kicks, and hurricanranas all wear down Cesaro. Cesaro ends up getting the advantage. He gets Rey in the Swing, and then uppercuts him. Rey isn't kicking out of that.
Winner by DQ: Cesaro

Match #6 (Intercontinental Championship): Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. Randy Orton

This is an amazing match between two hungry competitors. Ziggler reverse two RKO's, Orton reverses a Zig Zag and a DDT. Overall there was some great back and forth action here.

Orton manages to hit the middle rope DDT on Ziggler, and he sets up for the RKO, when all of the sudden the music of Dean Ambrose hits! Ambrose has a mic.

Dean Ambrose: HEY HEY HEY ORTON. You wanna talk about true champions, I know a true champion when I see one. As a matter of a fact theres one behind you right now!

BAM, Ziggler hits the Zig Zag for the 1-2-3.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler celebrates as SD goes off the air. Ambrose just cost Orton the gold.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-10-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #37
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Why does everyone hate D-Von? He's just showing Titus the light, and hopefully Big Show sees the light too. Testify!
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Old 12-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #38
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrod266
Why does everyone hate D-Von? He's just showing Titus the light, and hopefully Big Show sees the light too. Testify!
He may have good intentions, but man is he annoying, like Bo Dallas lol.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:08 PM   #39
Rookie

abrod266's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
He may have good intentions, but man is he annoying, like Bo Dallas lol.
Lol, I was trying my best to give a JBL analysis

But yeah, I really do like the D-Von angle! Maybe he could build a stable of converts and, maybe even convert the whole brand! #TESTIFY lmao
Brooklyn Nets
Seth Rollins

I make awesome sports designs on Instagram: @abrodgraffix

A-Brod's WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of the Randomizer
Old 12-10-2014, 08:03 AM   #40
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I am also loving D-Von's character as well. Glad he's helping Titus make something of himself!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »