Home

WWE 2K19 Universe Mode - Fantasy Booking 101

This is a discussion on WWE 2K19 Universe Mode - Fantasy Booking 101 within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2018, 12:12 PM   #9
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K19 Universe Mode - Fantasy Booking 101

Really cool, I like the style and the mixed bag of eras involved. Following.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #10
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great set of shows.

I love the pictures. My only suggestion and it is one that those of have been doing for awhile now is to put the result in a spoiler tag after the match write up. I would write the match-up, then write what happened and then put the picture and result in a spoiler. It makes it more intriguing as to what might happen.

Having the result typed up before the match write up makes it less interesting to actually read the write up.
Thank you for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind going forward!!
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:21 PM   #11
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

NXT starts off with a brand new face entering the ring and introducing himself. Going by the name #1 Assassin, he explains that he, and his next opponents, have been wrestling in CAW promotions for years, and now, they are bringing their talents to the WWE. He also adds on that tonight, they will be fighting for a brand new championship belt that will be exclusive to the NXT brand, the NXT Internet Championship!

"This is a new era, and we are going to bring a level of talent that the WWE has never seen before!"

*NXT Internet Championship
Falls Count Anywhere Match
#1 Assassin v. Raw Steel v. Chronexer

All 3 men made their WWE debuts in this triple threat match. All three men were able to find the advantage at some point. It was outside the ring when Chronexer knocked Assassin around with a series of devastating chops.

Result:

Spoiler

*Bianca Belair v. Kairi Sane

Spoiler

In other action:
Street Prophets def. TM61

Johnny Gargano def. Kassius Ohno

Velveteen Dream and Aleister Black def. Undisputed Era
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #12
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

*WWE Championship
I Quit Match
Samoa Joe v. AJ Styles (C)

This feud has reached nuclear highs on a personal level, as Samoa Joe has taken to threatening AJ Styles' very family! These men step in the ring to settle this once and for all in an I Quit Match to determine the WWE Champion!

*Triple H v. Undertaker

These long time rivals will face off once again. Who will emerge victorious for what could very well be the final meeting between these two?

*The Miz v. Daniel Bryan

The Miz feels he is the best in the company, and that Daniel Bryan is a nobody compared to him. After picking up victories at SummerSlam and Hell In A Cell, Miz is ready to finish off Daniel Bryan once and for all.

*WWE United States Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura v. Rey Mysterio (C)

Shinsuke Nakamura gets his rematch against Rey Mysterio after dropping the title in an impromptu match to the returning Master Of The 619.

*Kurt Angle v. Baron Corbin

The winner of this match gets control of Monday Night Raw as General Manager!

*The SHIELD v. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre

Tensions will finally spill over as these men finally get a chance to lay hands on each other!
Old 10-07-2018, 10:32 PM   #13
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Love the formatting on NXT.

Keep up the great work and welcome to the club.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 10-08-2018, 02:50 AM   #14
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

*Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre def. The SHIELD via submission after Strowman taps out Seth Rollins

*WWE United States Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura v. Rey Mysterio (C)

In an attempt to spice things up, Smackdown Live GM Shane McMahon had Nakamura defend his United States championship on Smackdown to a returning Rey Mysterio. Nakamura, defending his championship with little preparation, dropped the title to Mysterio. Later that evening, The Miz came to the ring to call out McMahon for his questionable decisions and how it's unfair to current stars on the roster who work their asses off week in and week out just to be put in disadvantageous positions to part time talent.

At Backlash, Shinsuke Nakamura had more time to prepare for Mysterio as he got his return match to reclaim his title. Mysterio was the clear fan favorite during this bout all throughout.

Spoiler

*Batista came to the ring to explain his actions on Tuesday night, joining Randy Orton in an attack on Matt Hardy.

"Smackdown is run by pip squeaks like AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio. Together, you and I, we could run Smackdown and dominate every one of these asswipes! Starting tonight with those pathetic Hardys!"

Randy Orton agreed, and the match was booked for later in the evening. Evolution would reunite and face the Hardy Boyz!

*The Miz v. Daniel Bryan

The rivalry between The Miz and Daniel Bryan goes back years, starting with Bryan's days on NXT when The Miz was his mentor. But more recently, their spat continues on from Daniel Bryan's days as Smackdown general manager, and since Bryan's in ring return, The Miz has made Daniel Bryan his target. Scoring victories against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam and Hell In A Cell, The Miz was determined to end this feud once and for all.

With The Miztourage and Maryse all in his corner, The Miz took out his frustrations on Bryan. Bryan, one of the premiere in ring talents in WWE, had offense of his own and consistently turned the tides on The Miz.

Spoiler

*Triple H v. The Undertaker

Billed as the Last Time Ever, this match never even got started, as Roman Reigns attacked The Undertaker during his entrance, and getting the match tossed out. It is unclear why Roman Reigns decided to attack Undertaker tonight!

*Evolution v. The Hardy Boyz

The Evolution reunion became official, and Orton and Batista sent a message to the rest of the Smackdown locker room after destroying Matt and Jeff. The Hardy Boyz showed resiliency, but it wasn't enough, and they fell to Evolution.

*Baron Corbin v. Kurt Angle
Winner assumes control of Raw GM duties

Spoiler

*WWE Championship
Last Man Standing Match
Samoa Joe v. AJ Styles (C)

This match was about more than just the championship. This match was personal. Samoa Joe had taken the business between these two men into the home, by harassing and targeting AJ's wife and children. AJ was out to put an end to this once and for all, and the stakes required more than just a regular match. The stakes required these men punish each other.

Spoiler
Old 10-09-2018, 12:23 AM   #15
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

One night after Backlash, and the fallout was on full display for the sold out crowd in Saginaw, MI!

Triple H opened the show coming to the ring to address his interference in last night's match between Kurt Angle and Baron Corbin.

"At the end of the day, Kurt, this is MY show. I'm the man in charge of the WWE, I'm the man in charge of Monday nights. You don't get to come back as you please and dictate the terms of who's running things. I call the shots around here, Kurt. Not you. So take your little GM duties matches and shove 'em up your ***! Far as I'm concerned, you didn't pin Corbin. You didn't tap him out. He's still the GM of Raw, until I say otherwise!"

Kurt Angle joined Triple H in the ring to confront these statements.

"If you still call the shots around here, why don't you call a shot tonight? How about you and me, in this ring?"

"No, Kurt, I'm not going to fight you tonight. But I do have something in store for you. I've had this surprise waiting for you all day. No, you're not fighting me tonight, Kurt. You're fighting Goldberg."

Wait, is Goldberg here?? We haven't seen Goldberg since he lost the Universal Championship to Brock Lesnar! Surely Triple H can't be serious?

*Million Dollar Challenge
Ted DiBiase v. Titus O'Neil

Last week, the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase made a dramatic in ring return, announcing his Million Dollar Challenge. If any superstar, on any brand, current or legend, could beat him, they would get his Million Dollar Championship! Last week, The Godfather made a surprise return to accept DiBiase's challenge, but was attacked by a surprise assailant and lost the match. This week, it was Titus O'Neil who answered the call. Once again, a superstar interfered in the match, but this time, the identity wasn't so secret.

Spoiler

*Jason Jordan returned to Monday Night Raw after an extended absence.

"I know I've been gone for awhile, but I had to come back tonight and address what's gone down this last week. I can't sit back and watch what these guys are doing to my dad. So I'm here to stand in my dad's corner. And Triple H, Baron Corbin, whoever back there wants some, come on out and let's dance!"

Baron Corbin would answer the call and meet Jordan in the ring.

"You want some action tonight? I suppose I can spare some time tonight to whoop your *** too. The match is on!"

*Nia Jax v. Mickie James

Nia Jax jumped out to the upper hand, and kept it throughout the match, finally pinning Mickie James for the win. After the match, Beth Phoenix ran down to the ring to continue attacking Mickie James! Nia Jax ran down to the ring and chased off Beth Phoenix, before Nia Jax and Mickie James had a staredown in the ring.

*Sting challenged Seth Rollins to a match for his Intercontinental Championship. Elias answered, telling Sting that there's a line for the championship, and Elias is at the front of it. If Sting wants a shot at the title, he's gotta wait his turn.

*Elias v. Sting
Intercontinental Championship #1 Contender's Match

Sting showed just how badly he wanted to get his hands on Seth, tapping Elias out to the Stinger Deathlock almost immediately.

*Jason Jordan v. Baron Corbin

Jason Jordan may have been out of action for a few months, but he certainly didn't look it, standing toe to toe with Baron Corbin at every turn. The two men fought back and forth, busting each other wide open. This match was fueled by pure aggression.

Spoiler

*John Cena explained his attack on Finn Balor last week.

"So Finn, you want a championship opportunity? You're sad because you never got your return match? Boo hoo. I have something I want too. I want that same championship you do. I don't care if you want a return match or not. I want to be the WWE superstar with the most all time world championships. I want to go down as the greatest this company has ever seen. Not Hulk Hogan. Not Stone Cold Steve Austin. Not "Dwayne". Not Ric Flair. John Cena. I've carried this company on my back for over a decade, and it's time the record books acknowledge me as such. So sorry, Finn, about the return match you never got. I'm here for me. You're little return match is in my way, so I'm here to clear you out."

After the commercial break, John Cena ran into Finn Balor in the hallways. The 2 instantly started shoving back and forth, and finally erupted into a full out brawl! Cena and Balor battled up and down the hallway backstage, throwing each other into the walls, storage boxes, and even one instance where Cena tossed Balor into an electrical panel, electrocuting Balor.

Spoiler

*Kurt Angle v. Goldberg

Kurt Angle came to the ring, unsure if Goldberg was really going to be his opponent for the evening. When was Goldberg even signed back to WWE? Angle had no idea.

Spoiler

*Roman Reigns v. Undertaker

Roman Reigns issued a challenge to the Deadman.

"When I beat you at Wrestlemania 33, I didn't just defeat you in a match. I defeated your career. I retired you. I put you out. But since then, it's been back for Wrestlemania 34, it's been back for Backlash and that stupid 'Last Time Ever' match. You want a last time ever match? Why don't you come face me and have the last match you'll ever have! If you can't make up your mind whether you are going to retire or stick around, why don't you come on down here and I'll make that decision for you!"

The Undertaker did in fact come down to the ring. He accepted the challenge from the champion, and the match got underway.

The Deadman took full control of the match, and was having his way with the champion. Undertaker laid Roman out with an early chokeslam, but instead of going for the pin, he stepped back and let Roman slowly get back to his feet.

Re-energized, Roman started to mount some offense of his own. The match spilled outside the ring, then made it's way back, and continued back and forth inside the ring and out. Finally, The Undertaker hit Roman Reigns with a Tombstone.

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 01:24 AM   #16
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Smackdown Live comes to you tonight from Anaheim, California!

The Miz opened up Smackdown, with a few choice words for Daniel Bryan and Smackdown General Manager Shane McMahon.

"That's 3 times. 1, 2, 3. Just like the 3 count the referee made when I pinned your shoulders to the mat at last year's SummerSlam. 3 strikes and you're out, Daniel. I'm done with you. I have nothing left to prove. Now it is time for me to move on. On to better uses of my time. Like, how about a championship opportunity? You wanna go ahead and give me a shot, Shane? I've carried this brand on my back since I got here. Before that, I was carrying Raw. I've headlined Wrestlemania, and WON. Now I've beaten the golden boy three times in a row, and now I'm ready for my shot.

Oh wait, Shane. Let me guess. You have another retired part timer who wants to come back and get a title shot? Last week it was Rey Mysterio. I don't know if I've ever seen somebody screwed out of a title worse than Bret Hart, than the way you did Nakamura last week. Oh wait, no, it's your lubed up gym monkey Batista. You've already booked him in the main event here tonight. So let me guess, he's the next in line for a title opportunity now? Maybe I need to beat you myself to get my championship opportunity? That's fine, I already beat Daniel Bryan, I can beat you too. So what do ya say, Shane?"

"So you want a match with me, Miz? How about I meet you half way? Since you seem so upset about Nakamura's title loss, why don't you and he team up tonight? I'll even make it worth your while. Your opponents will be... Rey Mysterio, and ME!"

Shane McMahon's music played him off backstage, as the Miz gave a slight nod of approval.

*New Day v. The Usos

The night's action began with a tag team contest between the Smackdown Tag Team Champions in a non title match against The Usos. Looking to make an early statement, the Usos ambushed New Day from behind. Kofi and Jey kept the fight on the ramp and the stage, with Kofi giving a full assault on Jey Uso. Once the match got back into the ring, Kofi was overly confident that he had the match in hand. The over confidence let to some showboating and missed spots, allowing the Usos to regain control.

Spoiler

*Matt Hardy v. Tye Dillinger

Matt Hardy was set for singles action, when Randy Orton made his way to the ring instead of Dillinger. With this not being the scheduled match, the confrontation was never sanctioned. Randy Orton left Hardy laying in the ring before walking away.

Ric Flair entered the ring to act as a personal ring announcer for his daughter Charlotte for her scheduled Smackdown Women's Championship match against Becky Lynch.

*WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (w/ Ric Flair) v. Becky Lynch (C)

Becky Lynch attacked Charlotte on stage as Ric Flair introduced her to the crowd. The attack from behind allowed Becky Lynch to continue attacking Charlotte all the way down the ramp. Once they got to the ring, Charlotte mounted a respectable comeback, but in the end, Becky Lynch had taken too much out of her. Ric Flair looked on as his daughter suffered the 3 count.

*WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Cedric Alexander v. TJP (C)

Cedric Alexander would get his rematch after losing his belt in a ladder match the week prior. A very competitive and back and forth match ended on sketchy terms. TJP would score a pinfall victory - the first pinfall Cedric Alexander would take in 10 months! However, TJP's feet were clearly on the ropes for leverage. Will Cedric Alexander contest the results of this match and get a fair rematch?

*Shinsuke Nakamura and The Miz v. Rey Mysterio and Shane McMahon

This match never made it to the ring, as Nakamura and The Miz teamed up on Rey Mysterio as he made his way out to meet them in the ring. Shane McMahon came out to help Mysterio. Miz and McMahon battled around ringside, while Nakamura grabbed Mysterio's United States championship belt and hit him in the face with it. With Mysterio down, Nakamura and Miz were able to overwhelm McMahon, giving him the same fate of a championship belt to his face.

Randy Orton made his way to the ring ahead of his Evolution partner's match against the WWE Champion AJ Styles.

"Hey Ric! I see that you decided to drop by tonight. I'm sure you're still in the back. Shame to see what happened to your daughter earlier tonight. I know that must have been difficult to watch. But since you're still back there, why don't you take a watch at what is about to happen out here in just a few moments. Grab Charlotte. Grab a snack from catering. Sit down at the TV in your locker room. Go ahead and have a watch, Ric. Maybe it will bring back some memories. Maybe it will make you want to be a part of a winner once again."

*Batista v. AJ Styles

Batista asked for this match before Smackdown took the air, wanting to get his hands on the champion and show that he was more suited to be champion than Styles. The Champion and The Animal took to each other, going back and forth constantly. Batista dodged one attempt at the Phenomenal Forearm and allowed him to take control. AJ worked his way back, and this time connected on a 2nd attempt. With Batista laid out, AJ went to the top rope and attempted a frog splash. Batista rolled out of the way and AJ connected with nothing but mat. The fight spilled outside the ring, with Randy Orton watching on. The 2 men continued to brawl, before Batista slyly slid back into the ring just before the 10 count. AJ had lost track of the referee's count and didn't react fast enough to get back in the ring.

Batista was awarded the victory and celebrated with his Evolution partner. As they walked off, AJ grabbed a microphone.

"No, no, no, no, no. That's not how this is going to end between Batista and AJ Styles. No way. You and I both deserve a better result than that."

Batista came back into the ring to answer the champion.

"You're right, AJ. So why don't you put that belt up against me at Extreme Rules, and we can have the result we all deserve, which is me walking out of this ring with that belt."

"I accept!"

Batista walked out of the ring happily, after getting awarded his title opportunity. Batista's music played as Smackdown went off the air.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »