Home

All Elite Wrestling (AEW) - WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on All Elite Wrestling (AEW) - WWE 2K19 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2019, 12:08 AM   #73
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All Elite Wrestling (AEW) - WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

Great show. Your storylines are really smooth and easy to follow with the smaller roster and having fewer shows.

The Young Bucks winning is big. Can’t wait to see the rivalry between Bullet Club and Next Gen Unrivaled continue.

Of course The Boucners are still around.

Great show all around
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 03-24-2019, 04:42 PM   #74
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show. Your storylines are really smooth and easy to follow with the smaller roster and having fewer shows.

The Young Bucks winning is big. Can’t wait to see the rivalry between Bullet Club and Next Gen Unrivaled continue.

Of course The Boucners are still around.

Great show all around
Yup, that was my plan with this format. Also helps that I can move through the calendar so seamlessly.

The BC story is really the overarching story of the whole Universe Mode isn't it. It's probably gonna go on for a long time, with some on and offs in between.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:11 PM   #75
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Preview for AEW August Week 4
by Paul Marshall

Both Bullet Club tag teams will be in action. First, The Young Bucks look to finally get a winning streak going as they compete against Crime Time. Also, in the main event, Next Gen Unrivaled will go head to head with the Tag Team Champions, The American Wolves.

Rey Fenix will go up against the reigning IC Champion Walter. Fenix looks to ride the wave of momentum after his win against Okada last week.

The best of 5 series between Dave Mastiff and Brian Cage will finally come to an end. The winner will earn a shot at Walters IC Championship.

Junior Elite Champion PJ Black claims to have an announcement to make regarding the IMPLOSION IPPV. This comes after he and Chavo Guerrero interfered with the number one contenders match last week, resulting in a no contest.

Jay Lethal will be in the building to break his silence. One has to imagine he has a lot to say about PAC after being stabbed in the back after the finals of the Tag Contenders Tournament.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 08:20 PM   #76
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

August Week 4

The show kicks off with the entrance of Junior Elite Champion PJ Black. As always, he's accompanied by Chavo Guerrero.

Black: Well well well. What a disappointing turn of events last week. Just as we were about to crown me a number one contender for Implosion, it all got ruined...

The crowd boos.

Black: So I suppose that means I have the day off at Implosion... but that doesn't sit well with me! So while I'll gladly take that well deserved day off, I'm gonna make up for it by defending my championship, right here tonight!

The crowd (reluctantly) cheers.

Guerrero: And PJ you told me to find you a top level opponent. Since you've already ran through this division with ease, I had to think outside the box to find your opponent. I hope you don't mind.

Black: Not at all

Guerrero: In that case, ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome PJ Blacks opponent here tonight for the Junior Elite Championship... COLIN DELANEY!

Jim Ross: Oh you have got to be kidding me? This is the big opponent.

Former ECW jobber Colin Delaney comes sauntering out to the stage looking like he barely belongs. He comes down to the ring and it looks like we have ourselves a championship match.

---

Match #1 - Junior Elite Championship - PJ Black © vs. Colin Delaney

The match starts and PJ hits a spinning back kick to the gut that drops Delaney and takes the air out of him. Black has a big smile on his face as Delaney tries to pull himself up using Blacks tights. The rest of the match is Black toying with Delaney. Eventually he finally ends the suffering with a 450 splash and a victory.

PJ Black wins by pinfall

Chavo hands Black his championship and they celebrate like Black just went the distance with Bret Hart.

Jim Ross: Hopefully AEW management has something to say about this, because PJ Black does not deserve to skate by.

---

Quote:
Jay Lethal makes his way down to the ring, microphone in hand.

Lethal: Two weeks ago I was made a fool of. I was made a fool of because I put my trust in PAC when we entered the Tag Contenders Tournament as a brand new tag team. We made it to the finals with almost no prior experience as a team and we would have been due for big things, but it's clear I'm the fool here because one slip up and what does PAC do? He stabs me in the back.

The crowd boos.

Lethal: But that's my fault. I should've seen it coming. I should have known PAC isn't man enough to pull me to the side and say to me "look, this isn't working" or if you wanna fight me, step up to my face.

The crowd cheers in agreement.

Letha: So next week PAC, you'll be here, I'll be here, and I'm gonna come down to this ring not to talk, but to whoop your ***!

The crowd cheers and Lethal drops the mic and walks off.
Match #2 - Walter vs. Fenix

One of the better matches in recent weeks. It's a David and Goliath story between two competitors with a mutual respect for each other.

Against all odds, Fenix brings the fight to the IC Champion. The match is very open and back and forth, but before we can get a result, Okada runs in and attacks Fenix.

Fenix wins by DQ

Okada starts stomping out Fenix, then hits him with a Rainmaker. Okada clearly still isn't over his loss to Fenix last week.

---

Match #3 - The Young Bucks vs. Crime Time

A back and forth but relatively short match that sees The Bucks start to gain momentum through quick tags. They hit More Bang for your Buck on JTG and get the win.

The Young Bucks win by pinfall

That's another W for Nick and Matt. We'll see how Cody Hall and David Finlay fare in tonights main event.

---

Match #4 - IC #1 Contenders - Dave Mastiff vs. Brian Cage

Match 5 of the best of 5 series. The bell ring and both men just starts slugging it out. Cage gets the better of Mastiff in the standup game. He hits some impressive moves, a hurricanrana, and a dive. Mastiff however answers back by flattening Cage with a body tackle.

After some back and forth between both men, the camera pans to the stage where Eli Drake is guiding Kongo Kong down to the ring... what's going on?

Kong enters the ring and levels both Mastiff and Drake.

NO CONTEST

Cage gets up and tries to come at Kong, but Kong hits him with a big headbutt. Mastiff stumbles to his feet and Kong hits him with a big boot that knocks him out of the ring.

Eli Drake gets in the ring. He's constantly talking to Kong either giving instruction, or hyping him up. What is this new duo that has alligned?

---

Match #5 - The American Wolves vs. Next Gen Unrivaled (with Cody)

This main event is absolutely hyped! Good fast paced action from bell to bell. NGU puts up a good showing against the tag champs. Finlay uses his eccentric offensive style while Cody Hall works that big man style. It takes the Wolves a while to figure out how to deal with Hall, but they eventually do.

It's looking like the tag champs are about to pull out the win, when Cody Hall pulls out his signature brass knuckles. Hall charges up a punch on Davey Richards, but Richards roundhouse kicks it out of his hands. He answers with a superkick to the knee and then a Buzzsaw kick to the head. 1-2-3!

The American Wolves win by pinfall

The tag champions celebrate the win, just two weeks out from their big defense at IMPLOSION against The Golden Lovers. Hall and Finlay take a loss despite their attempt to cheat, and it looks like the tides have turned in terms of the better half of Bullet Club.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 03-29-2019 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-28-2019, 09:59 PM   #77
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Colin Delaney, that's great...lol

Young Bucks get one up on Next Gen Unrivaled by winning and Next Gen losing. Although I don't know if the competition was quite equal.

The Lethal-PAC storyline should be really good.

One thing though, If Okada attacked Fenix, he should be the one winning by DQ, not Walter.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 03-29-2019, 12:20 AM   #78
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Colin Delaney, that's great...lol

Young Bucks get one up on Next Gen Unrivaled by winning and Next Gen losing. Although I don't know if the competition was quite equal.

The Lethal-PAC storyline should be really good.

One thing though, If Okada attacked Fenix, he should be the one winning by DQ, not Walter.
Hah I thought that Delaney segment was clever

The plot thickens with BC

Excited about PAC Lethal cause it's a rare rivalry where both guys speak english

I'll fix that
Old 03-30-2019, 10:32 AM   #79
Rookie

Sancty's Arena

OVR: 1

Enjoyed this. Am curious about how much of this plays out in the sim vs. how much is your own fantasy booking (specific to match finishes really)
Old 03-30-2019, 10:36 AM   #80
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancty
Enjoyed this. Am curious about how much of this plays out in the sim vs. how much is your own fantasy booking (specific to match finishes really)
I'm almost always choosing the finishes unless I'm conflicted, in which case to the game it goes. I'd say it's about 80/20.

Edit: Also forgot to add, if I lose a match I almost always keep the result. PJ Black has been Junior Heavyweight Champion for over 130 days and it all started with me missing a rollup pin bar with Jay Lethal.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 03-30-2019 at 02:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »