Home

NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks

This is a discussion on NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2014, 08:20 AM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12
It's just funny to me. I'm not mad. But as for the ticket restrictions in California, the Seahawks are only doing what many NFL teams have done for years - including the Broncos. If you're a Pats fan living in Massachusetts, you're not going to Mile High, either.

Just interesting how it's now news and a problem. Not saying just here on OS, but on my Facebook feed, mostly. People enjoy being selectively biased, I guess.
I have no problem with the ticket policy because I've heard of it before including baseball teams. My only small issue of it can't be discussed here.

I get the exciting part, but I think most sports teams fans have been down in the gutters and for years. ie the Packers of the 70's, 80's, and early 90's, Brewers from the 70's through the 90's, and Bucks fans especially. I'm sure being a Cub fan and Brown fan is the most difficult teams to root for.

Enjoy the moment, but remember there are teams fans that haven't seen the light of day.

I don't have a dog in this show, just let the best team win that day and represent the NFC in the best light as possible SB week.

As a soccer coach once preached to our son's team, act like you won it before.

Funny gif of Harbaugh. lol

Last edited by roadman; 01-13-2014 at 08:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 09:38 AM   #42

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12
Yeah, we're a real tough bunch to get along with around here. Heaven forbid any of us actually show excitement and optimism for potentially the best team we have ever had here.

Damn Seattle fans... We should know our place.
Damn, stop taking it so personal.

You're not a tough bunch to get along with. You, jwill, dan, that guy with the weird name I can't even remember, great guys and great fans.

Roadman stole my thunder, but I'll say it because it bears repeating.

I went to a college to play baseball, we were perennial losers, they won something like 9 games the season before I got there and something like 11 games my freshman year.

My senior year, we were a win away from the CWS. The best lesson I ever learned was to act like we'd been there before.

But certainly enjoy it, revel in it. But don't be surprised when other's get annoyed by Seahawks fans in general. It's not a big deal and it is what it is.

Last edited by kehlis; 01-13-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #43
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
From last night regarding Tickets:

Having lived in Alaska for 3 years I would say Seattle is Alaska's teams. Well they get all the sports teams televised.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 01-13-2014, 10:44 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Is it Sunday yet?
Old 01-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #45
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Is it Sunday yet?
Gonna be a long week, man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #46
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12
Well since that's the case I take back what I said though I still think some Seattle fans (not those here on OS) are a bit unhinged at times.

This is gonna be a great football game. I just wish it was Sunday already

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 01-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #47
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

Games like these always seem to come down to a big special teams play or blunder. Both teams have excellent kickers and punters. At the same time neither team has taken a kick/punt to the house this year. Niners actually blocked a punt in each of the two regular season games. Field position is going to be so huge in this game, so a big return or turnover could be the difference.

Last edited by The_Wise_One; 01-13-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:58 PM   #48
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

It's hard for me to see the 49ers winning this one. Both teams are powerhouses, but that home crowd greatly tips the scales in the Seahawks' favor.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »