Home

NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks

This is a discussion on NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 11:04 PM   #25
LOB

Coug00's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Denver is doing the same thing. It's been done before and it will be done again. It's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #26
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

From last night regarding Tickets:

Quote:
The 12th Man shall not be infiltrated.
The Seahawks have issued a press release announcing that a limited number of tickets to the NFC title game will be made available for purchase on Monday. But folks in Charlotte or San Francisco need not apply.
“Tickets will be available to fans with a billing address in WA, OR, MT, ID, AK, HI and the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta,” the Seahawks said.
While that doesn’t prevent folks who buy the tickets from selling them on the secondary market, it makes it harder for fans of the opposing team to attend the game.
Meanwhile, we didn’t realize that the Seahawks were the official NFL team of Alaska and Hawaii. Alaska and Hawaii may not have realized that, either.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:18 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253
I can't hold all this salt.

You know if your team was in the same position and pulled this kind of move, you'd be happier than Adam Jones in a strip club...
I dont think you know what you're talking about. But you guys are right, its not really an issue of mine so I shouldn't have said anything.

But lol at "The 12th man shall not be infiltrated". LMAO. I mean really. I can't believe these guys are gonna have me rooting for The SF Harbaughs.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:32 PM   #28
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Go San Francisco. This game is gonna be a bloodbath.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #29

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
I dont think you know what you're talking about. But you guys are right, its not really an issue of mine so I shouldn't have said anything.

But lol at "The 12th man shall not be infiltrated". LMAO. I mean really. I can't believe these guys are gonna have me rooting for The SF Harbaughs.
Seahawk fans here have made it pretty easy unfortunately...
Old 01-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #30
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Wow at that ticket policy....Talk about taking things over the edge when it comes to home field advantage. I really like the team plays but some of the antics of the fanbase makes me cringe.

I think this could be a very close game but I see the home field advantage being huge and Seattle edging out San Fran.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 01-13-2014, 12:30 AM   #31
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

I think Kap and the 49ers end there cold streak in Seattle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #32
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Well that line was written by Mike Florio. Not like the Seahawks or its fans have anything to do with that statement.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...artner=ya5nbcs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »