Home

ACQB M10 Franchise Game Discussion/Ish-Talking Thread

This is a discussion on ACQB M10 Franchise Game Discussion/Ish-Talking Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: ACQB M10 Franchise Game Discussion/Ish-Talking Thread

Yeah CPU victories aren't always going to be free wins like I thought they would be. That freakin' Titans team put a scare into me. I didn't want to pull off any Steeler magic this early in the season against the CPU?! What will HUMAN players do to me? Beat me to a pulp?

Nice writeups guys! Lots of action going around so far this season. In terms of advancing weeks are we doing a wed/sat advancements or just trying to go when everyone is ready? I'll go re-read the title posts but I don't remember a concrete answer. Just think in a few weeks here we'll be in the thick of the playoff race... I'm pumped!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 10:58 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 7

New England gets beat up on the road losing 38-14 to the J-E-T-S. Tom Brady throws 4 int. One was taken to the house Brady was thrown around a little tonight sack 3 times and hurried quite a bit as he his still trying to come back from knee surgey. The Defense gave up 2 long TD receptions 49 and 56 yd scores. Pats could not get any kind of running gm together. The Pats will look to rebound at home against the Falcons
Old 08-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

We have a new owner: treee from OS, known as Led51 on Live.

Treee and I have played APF and this game, and I think he'd be a great fit for this group. He's a good guy, a straight player from the 2k/APF mold, and the best part: he's a die hard Bengals fan. So he'll be taking up Cincy in the league and beginning play with the Week 3 opponent.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Bummer, I just played the CPU Bengals in week 1.

Keep the new owners coming in if we can! I can't believe teams like the Redskins and Giants don't have owners.

Anyway, after starting two different QBs in their first two games, the Broncos will add a third QB to the mix with a new number 6 taking the reins at QB in week 3: Derek "rocket arm" Anderson.

Anderson is going to have to be on his mark with a top-flight Raiders defense coming to town in week 3.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:08 AM   #69
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Bummer, I just played the CPU Bengals in week 1.

Keep the new owners coming in if we can! I can't believe teams like the Redskins and Giants don't have owners.

Anyway, after starting two different QBs in their first two games, the Broncos will add a third QB to the mix with a new number 6 taking the reins at QB in week 3: Derek "rocket arm" Anderson.

Anderson is going to have to be on his mark with a top-flight Raiders defense coming to town in week 3.
There is nothing top-flight about the Raiders. We suck . . . bad.
While it's true that 14 of the 40 points allowed have actually come from Jemarcus Russell, the defense is far from dominant.

And even worse than the defense is the offense! I am definitely playing for the future, trying to figure out which of my inexperienced players are going to stay and which will go. I bet I have the most inconsistent offense in the league. If Russell is on target, the WR are dropping everything. If not, Russell is missing everything by a mile and throwing picks.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:00 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMC
Lost to Tombsong 21-14

I turned the ball over 4 times to his 1, so I had my chances.

It seemed like Drew Brees was in "robo qb" mode (If you played the computer you know what I'm talking about) the way he completed throws into double coverage lol

He still outplayed me though, so props
Our game was a close game. I was kinda pissed about the int I threw as it was the go through my WR into the DB variety, LOL

I did get lucky on a few of those catches. Normally my WRs would drop those passes.

I was fortunate that my defense came up big on turnovers. It was the difference in the game.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:33 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 32

My 360 gave me the e-74. Yup, my system is broken. I am sending the system in tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #72
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

I Will be on in like an hour and then be around for most of the day. I have the Jags in week 2 so I hope we can get that game in

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »