Home

ACQB M11 Strategy Thread

This is a discussion on ACQB M11 Strategy Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #97
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: ACQB M11 Strategy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
it is not a scheme thing, it is getting there, and having the runner slide right off of you, like his uniform is made of teflon, i have played some great users, and see them make a hit on cadillac and he just slides off, or spins forward for 3-5 yards extra, no scheme in the world can stop that. I know you have the steelers, and maybe your defense doesnt have all of the issues, but they are out there, but if you have a scheme to help then please let us know, and I assure the complaining will stop.
This is what I keep getting at too. It is not than I am not able to get tacklers on the runner, but the fact that 3 and 4 guys slide off like butter when they get there. There is simply no defense that can stop that, and EA even admitted that the broken tackles were a problem. The defense is already at a disadvantage because of the jacked-up locomotion. Now couple that with busted underneath zones and ungodly broken tackles and what is a defense to do?
Old 08-27-2010, 02:35 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 8

3-4 under Sting Pinch Zone is a Nano. Pure and simple. The setup you just descirbed Kasey is designed to get instant A gap pressure. Its not an overload, its not a "well designed" blitz with a unique setup that you came up with. Big Game James came up with that nano. It's a cheese tactic. You guys crucified me and said I was so cheesy and here is your commisioner admitting that he used tourney tactics. Amazing...
Old 08-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #99
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooler
3-4 under Sting Pinch Zone is a Nano. Pure and simple. The setup you just descirbed Kasey is designed to get instant A gap pressure. Its not an overload, its not a "well designed" blitz with a unique setup that you came up with. Big Game James came up with that nano. It's a cheese tactic. You guys crucified me and said I was so cheesy and here is your commisioner admitting that he used tourney tactics. Amazing...
DUCK!!!!!!! watch out for the ban hammer lol!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #100
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
DUCK!!!!!!! watch out for the ban hammer lol!!!!!!!

"I went to games as a Knicks fan, they had Strickland, they traded him....and ever since then son, I HATED THEM!" - Nature
Old 08-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #101
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
An A gap blitz isn't necessarily a nano blitz. Don't misinterpret my post.

You should spend some of that energy on learning football strategies. It's more productive in the long run.
maybe you should just learn to beat LB instead of making rules to change his playstyle!!! It seems like every rule that was made was designed to slow down his defense, and then you openly admit to using the same tactics???

Last edited by TWOSILK; 08-27-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #102
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca_G
LMBAO!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #103
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca_G
...snip
That is one disturbing image Mr. B., lol.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #104
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
maybe you should just learn to beat LB instead of making rules to change his playstyle!!!

"I went to games as a Knicks fan, they had Strickland, they traded him....and ever since then son, I HATED THEM!" - Nature

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »