Home

ACQB M11 Strategy Thread

This is a discussion on ACQB M11 Strategy Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: ACQB M11 Strategy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by s38s38s
Weren't you the guy who said last year that you didn't even go on the main page on OS because you wanted to remain ignorant to the tactics people were using on Madden 10, and now you seem to be endorsing them by your visit to MaddenLab (or whatever the name), and other sites.

To even consider using a QB Spy to blitz is the biggest slap in the face to what is supposed to be considered a SIM league, seriously. What NFL team sets an LB to spy the QB to generate pressure on the QB. It's a GLITCH, it's not supposed to work that way but people are considering using it, damn
News flash, bro: this stuff is already going down here--I can guarantee it. Perhaps not the spy deal, but for sure the sort of thing from the Sting Pinch example. It's not a very big jump from one to the other, and if it doesn't work 100% of the time, or if it can be countered by some sort of user action, one could argue that it's not cheap.

I'm just trying to learn more about the game and to get a little better at it, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 55

The game is different this year. Things that were exploitative last year in some ways aren't this year.

I just played a random kid using N.O. with a winning record who tried the ol' flats and screens offense. I didn't blitz, and ended up having him quit at 35-0 BEFORE HALF TIME because of 2 pick sixes.

I think it's as imperative as ever to play manual D this year. Whether it's manual run D, manual blitzing, or manual pass D, it's all important in all-pro difficulty.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 08-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #83
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Are you effing kidding me??? if we are even THINKING about allowing this then I am out, that is the garbage I joined this league to avoid, that setup sounds like something that I would see, on Madden Nation, if that is a allowed tactic consider this my resignation!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #84
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Man I am just getting a very different vibe from this league this year. Not really sure how I feel about it. Guess time will tell but I really hope this doesnt turn into your everyday Madden league. I really hope the patch bring some life into the defense.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
Are you effing kidding me??? if we are even THINKING about allowing this then I am out, that is the garbage I joined this league to avoid, that setup sounds like something that I would see, on Madden Nation, if that is a allowed tactic consider this my resignation!!!!!
What tactic are you talking about? I have strong suspicions of people who did all these things last year. Make sure you don't get too emotional and think before you post...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
Man I am just getting a very different vibe from this league this year. Not really sure how I feel about it. Guess time will tell but I really hope this doesnt turn into your everyday Madden league. I really hope the patch bring some life into the defense.
Don't look to the patch. Look to your scheme. What in particular is really chewing up your D right now?

Old 08-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #87
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

If this is the way that we are going then why not invite our favorite tourney player back into the fold, I mean we are already headed that way, so he should fit right in with the new ACQB.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #88
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
What tactic are you talking about? I have strong suspicions of people who did all these things last year. Make sure you don't get too emotional and think before you post...
wait a minute, that blitz that trojan posted is a straight tourney tactic, and if that is allowed then I am out!!!! and if you knew that it was going on and nothing was said then we need to look at the league HARD!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »