Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2019, 10:06 PM   #41
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is the MOST FRUSTRATING aspect of Madden - Not being able to properly download Rosters and DC’s on XBOX
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 02:51 PM   #42
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2

your rosters are amazing!!!
Just noticed on the bucs, shouldn't JPP be a defensive end?
Old 08-19-2019, 03:25 PM   #43
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
your rosters are amazing!!!
Just noticed on the bucs, shouldn't JPP be a defensive end?
Bucs switched to a 3-4. And JPP will play more of an outside edge pass rush position. I anticipate when he returns in November/December (if he returns) he would play the OLB/EDGE role in Tampa's defense. Tampa also has him listed at OLB on their depth charts as well.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 08-21-2019, 11:48 AM   #44
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Just FYI

Search by Gamertag: xAPATHYx13
Roster Filename: UPDATED20

Old 08-25-2019, 10:01 PM   #45
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Roster Update 6.0 is posted and available. Below is just a summary of changes. As always I also do additional smaller edits, but the bulk of it is posted below.

Quote:
Roster Update 6.0: 08/25/19

* WR Michael Crabtree signed to the Cardinals
* TE Orson Charles signed to the Broncos
* OT Christian DiLauro signed to the Texans
* DT Corey Liuget signed to the Raiders
* MLB Nicholas Grigsby signed to the Packers (claimed off waivers)
* K Elliott Fry signed to the Ravens
* K Blair Walsh signed to the Falcons

* RB D'Onta Foreman released from the Colts
* WR Kevin White released from the Cardinals
* WR Maurice Harris released from the Patriots
* WR Saeed Blacknall released from the Dolphins
* DE Keionta Davis released from the Patriots
* MLB Nigel Harris released from the Titans
* OLB/EDGE Andre Branch released from the Cardinals
* OLB/EDGE Jeff Holland released from the Cardinals
* SS T.J. McDonald released from the Dolphins
* SS Josh Jones released from the Packers
* LS Andrew DePaola released from the Raiders

Retirements:

* QB Andrew Luck [Colts] & LB Paul Worrilow [Ravens/Eagles] announced their retirements from the NFL. They've both been removed from the roster and placed in the Retired list. I intentionally left Andrew Luck's name intact with a 12 OVR JUST IN CASE a user would like to use him with the pre-recorded audio provided by EA.

** Trades: **

* SS Rudy Ford [Cardinals] traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for DT Bruce Hector

UDFAs:

* The following UDFAs have been added to the roster: NT Anthony Rush [Raiders], RB D'Ernest Johnson [Browns], WR Darrius Shepherd [Packers], WR Damion Willis [Bengals] & QB Manny Wilkins [Packers]. If there are anymore UDFAs likely to crack the 53-man roster that is missing from the roster let me know and I'll get them added A.S.A.P.

Depth Chart & Misc. Edits:

* The following players have been placed on season-ending I.R. and removed from the depth chart: RB Doug Martin [Raiders], RB Lamar Miller [Texans], WR Hakeem Butler [Cardinals], OLB Brandon King [Patriots], OLB Josh Carraway [Rams], S Josh Shaw [Cardinals], SS Derwin James [Chargers]

* WR Josh Gordon has been placed back in the starting lineup [Patriots]. EA had him on official I.R. with this base roster, however you can turn off pre-existing injuries prior to loading in CFM or Play Now modes. My roster is from EA's original base update, so there are minimal players effected by removing the I.R. status.

* Bengals offensive line was updated. The team announced Michael Jordan [LG] and Trey Hopkins [center] would be the opening season starters along with the already updated line. There were some minor ratings adjustments done here as well based off of pre-season play and starting lineup.

* WR Michael Crabtree and QB Josh McCown were created/added to the roster. Their ratings are copied over from the official M20 ratings with a couple very minor variations. Crabtree and Kirk should see outside action with Fitzgerald working out of the slot assuming training camp indications remain. Josh McCown was boosted some - anybody who agrees with EA's official rating along with how he performed in pre-season....you get my point...

* Equipment edits continue, and several players were updated after Games 2 and 3 of pre-season. Most recently, and off the top of my head, players such as: RB Le'Veon Bell, TE Jason Witten, WR Michael Gallup, RB Dalvin Cook, K Eddy Pineiro, RB Buddy Howell, RB Damarea Crockett, QB Trace McSorley, DE Josh Allen, RB Mark Walton, WR Emmanuel Sanders, and many many more were all updated.
I did a test run of the roster in CFM today and everything ran smoothly. As always, and this is inevitable, you still have to make some minor depth chart corrections (thanks to EA's odd import settings to CFM). A couple retired players, such as Mark Sanchez and a few others also pop up in free agency even though they've been removed from my roster (once again, due to EA's odd import settings). I've enjoyed it so far though. A few late round rookies and UDFAs get cut during sims...so that part may be an issue if you choose to only control 1 team.

That's it for now. Let me know if you have any requests or catch any mistakes. I'll get to it whenever I have time. This is my last month of freedom, because next month starts promotional testing at my work and I start up my 2nd job as well.

I'm giving you all that I can while I can. My time will be less and less as we move forward this year. Take care.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-26-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 10:18 PM   #46
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Roster Update 6.0 is posted and available. Below is just a summary of changes. As always I also do additional smaller edits, but the bulk of it is posted below.

I did a test run of the roster in CFM today and everything ran smoothly. As always, and this is inevitable, you still have to make some minor depth chart corrections (thanks to EA's odd import settings to CFM). A couple retired players, such as Mark Sanchez and a few others also pop up in free agency even though they've been removed from my roster (once again, due to EA's odd import settings). I've enjoyed it so far though. A few late round rookies and UDFAs get cut during sims...so that part may be an issue if you choose to only control 1 team.

That's it for now. Let me know if you have any requests or catch any mistakes. I'll get to it whenever I have time. This is my last month of freedom, because next month starts promotional testing at my work and I start up my 2nd job as well.

I'm giving you all that I can while I can. My time will be less and less as we move forward this year. Take care.
i am looking over each team pjod 53-man roster and ryan bates buff is popping up
Old 08-25-2019, 11:59 PM   #47
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

The retired guys that show up in CFM are on the disc. So they will show up I CFM no matter if there removed.

Last year Kareem Hunt was taken off in main menu but would appear in the CFM. I'm guessing next update Kane with remove Andrew Luck, but he could still show up in CFM.

In the show once a players taken out of MLBPA they turn generic on that game, imglad EA and NFL are not doing that for this game for the people who still might wanna try to win a SuperBowl for him.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-26-2019, 07:18 PM   #48
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
The retired guys that show up in CFM are on the disc. So they will show up I CFM no matter if there removed.

Last year Kareem Hunt was taken off in main menu but would appear in the CFM. I'm guessing next update Kane with remove Andrew Luck, but he could still show up in CFM.

In the show once a players taken out of MLBPA they turn generic on that game, imglad EA and NFL are not doing that for this game for the people who still might wanna try to win a SuperBowl for him.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Kareem was taken off the game CFM too after the week 11 update last season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »