Home

Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

This is a discussion on Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2021, 07:53 PM   #1
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Update: Scenario: RLShot Scenario
PSN: Chamillitary4
Spoiler

Sliders: PSN:Chamillitary4
File: RLShot

Roster: PSN:Chamillitary4
File:RLShot ATD

What's up y'all.

First and foremost, I can only take so much credit for my ideas. I've learned so much from Eccentric, CelticLG, King Gro, Vannwolfhawk, DaCzar, Tynole14, Popboy, etc. I've only expanded on their ideas.

A little about myself:
Spoiler

This is CelticLG's roster. So all credit goes to him and everyone that helped with that project. I made my own changes to his roster to get a faster, more fouling, more turnover without so many steals, roster set. I also made my own personal tweaks to attributes here and there (Devin Booker having a 76 3pt rating was nauseating to see and that's coming from someone that thinks Devin Booker is annoying as hell lol).

Main changes I've made. Every player has a form of:
Spoiler

Sliders:
Spoiler

Settings:

Spoiler

Some MUSTS before you play:
Spoiler

Optional extra items that make for better experience
Spoiler

Point is to get more random, dynamic, but realistic play. This is the goal and I feel like I'm getting dangerously close.

Sliders: PSN:Chamillitary4
File: RLShot

Roster: PSN:Chamillitary4
File:RLShot ATD

Let me know what y'all think! "Don't play video games, play basketball."

Last edited by talucchesi; 04-04-2021 at 12:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2021, 07:56 PM   #2
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Screenshots of my recent games
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EvMig6LXUAEbTdj.jpg (567.3 KB, 1296 views)
File Type: jpg EvMih6DXMAA-oDW.jpg (566.9 KB, 1296 views)
File Type: jpg EvMil9sXIAI0P-l.jpg (581.7 KB, 1288 views)
File Type: jpg EvMinTcXIAEHLkW.jpg (567.2 KB, 1305 views)
File Type: jpg EvMioeZXAAgVQqZ.jpg (572.1 KB, 1285 views)

Last edited by talucchesi; 02-26-2021 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-26-2021, 07:57 PM   #3
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

More Screenshots...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EvMipbqXcAgPAGE.jpg (555.5 KB, 1241 views)
File Type: jpg EvMlRo4XcAIvS1e.jpg (570.3 KB, 1237 views)
File Type: jpg EvMlOwBXEAA51QL.jpg (563.9 KB, 1238 views)

Last edited by talucchesi; 02-26-2021 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-27-2021, 07:56 AM   #4
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

How long will it take you to create a scenario?

Last edited by XxVal_MarXx; 02-27-2021 at 08:00 AM.
Old 02-27-2021, 08:27 AM   #5
Rookie

i've had super competitive games with these set.
played with NYK, IND, BOS
if you dont execute late in games, you'll lose.
the addition of the 4 badges makes gameplay better, nowadays' offenses are too sophisticated to stop good teams on a regular basis. it makes decent offensive players at least attack and be more aggressive.

played last night, INDIANA (me) vs TOR
sabonis was unstoppable and super efficient vs their light weight lineup, won 108-104.
siakam and lowry were not making shoots from outside (combined they scored: 38 pts) norman powell did KILLED me mostly cuz i was helping out whenever siakam was playing offence on the high post vs sabonis since he could easily drive by my defense as expected in that matchup.
myles turner was a force on defense down low.
i executed most plays in the fourth qtr with sabonis, finished with 26 pts, 15 reb ,1 ast.

Last edited by luismcm13; 02-27-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2021, 11:41 AM   #6
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by luismcm13
i've had super competitive games with these set.
played with NYK, IND, BOS
if you dont execute late in games, you'll lose.
the addition of the 4 badges makes gameplay better, nowadays' offenses are too sophisticated to stop good teams on a regular basis. it makes decent offensive players at least attack and be more aggressive.

played last night, INDIANA (me) vs TOR
sabonis was unstoppable and super efficient vs their light weight lineup, won 108-104.
siakam and lowry were not making shoots from outside (combined they scored: 38 pts) norman powell did KILLED me mostly cuz i was helping out whenever siakam was playing offence on the high post vs sabonis since he could easily drive by my defense as expected in that matchup.
myles turner was a force on defense down low.
i executed most plays in the fourth qtr with sabonis, finished with 26 pts, 15 reb ,1 ast.
Thanks buddy, I love that you're finding success! I feel like it's too easy to score in the low post sometimes. The warriors hardly score from the post aside from Wiseman and Paschall, so it's a different game from the Pacers. Let me know if it seems too easy. Maybe taking strength down a few more notches will be key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
How long will it take you to create a scenario?
I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks. I'm feeling pretty good with the set as a whole. The more eyes I get on this, the more I'll feel comfortable creating a scenario and telling people to start their MyLeague
Old 03-01-2021, 06:01 PM   #7
Rookie

Hey Mate,

Very interested in this. Just curious about the sliders. Are they just regular Hall of Fame? When I click on the spoiler that's all it's saying.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:57 PM   #8
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

The slider are posted in the OP. Hall of fame is just the preset difficulty you should set before you download the sliders.

Update: I spent the last two days creating a scenario that will have realistic sim stats and everything included. I feel really good with where I am right now. We could be ready as early as the end of this week. I need to finish the rest of the teams, create rotations, add a few caps, and a few sig shots and we're going to be just about ready! I'm ready to finally play this game for real! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »