Home
News Post

Yes, when I wave to you to proceed in traffic, that means go ahead, feel free to cut me off. When I give you the bird, it means, well... how about, the exact opposite? Seriously, I hate traffic.

When going to the gym, I really don't need to hear you grunt and scream at the top of your lungs trying to lift an enormous amount of weight, that you really shouldn't be lifting, in perfectly atrocious back bending/squirming form. Can you get a spot? Oh no, how about I drop an elbow on you.

Oh yes, please...by all means, when you are crossing the street with your posse, please take as much time as possible doing so.

All-Pro Football 2K9 has been benched, can it get any better?

Yes, I'm bitter this morning. Hopefully it gets better.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Going off of yesterdays QOTD, what is the longest winning streak you have had in a video game?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Clay_OS (35), drterb (29), sportsguy312 (26), biggiejerseys (21), DScott (20), Smackizzle (20)

Member Comments
# 1 Cyros @ 03/12/08 08:30 AM
Today is Wednesday isn't it?

# 2 eDotd @ 03/12/08 08:35 AM
Busy night last night, Steve?

Pretty bummed about APF being benched. Knew it was coming but still hurts to officially hear it.

QOTD: 23 game win streak with the bucks in NBA 2K3.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 03/12/08 08:36 AM
If it were Tuesday instead of Wednesday, ugh.

Cleveland St. lost a tough one to Butler last night. Butler seemed to get all of the calls in the first half, then CSU's starting point guard turned an ankle and Butler went on a huge run. Guess it wasn't in the cards for the Vikings.

My alma mater, the Dayton Flyers, start A-10 tourney action today, needing a couple of wins in the conference tournament to get to the big dance.

QOTD: Uh, I don't think I ever lost to my cousin as the Pistons in Lakers v. Celtics in many, many games. I'd always say "It's time to heat things up!" when I brought Vinnie Johnson off the bench and I'd take over the game at that point.

# 4 callmetaternuts @ 03/12/08 08:38 AM
Wow.......note to self, dont cross Steve today!

Whats up? At work, as usual, except today i feel like crap. Late night with The Show

QOTD: I dont konw that i ever stuck with a game long enough to have a winning streak. Maybe against my buddy in the Tiger Woods series (he's beaten me maybe two times out of 3948230) but usually against the CPU, if i start dominating, out come the slider adjustments.......

# 5 Steve_OS @ 03/12/08 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
Today is Wednesday isn't it?
Fixed, should have figured I'd screw that up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Busy night last night, Steve?
Just not getting enough sleep, I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
QOTD: Uh, I don't think I ever lost to my cousin as the Pistons in Lakers v. Celtics in many, many games. I'd always say "It's time to heat things up!" when I brought Vinnie Johnson off the bench and I'd take over the game at that point.
Ahhhh, a closet Pistons fan...Cavs this, Cavs that, meh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Wow.......note to self, dont cross Steve today!
The day can only get better, right?

# 6 boomhauertjs @ 03/12/08 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Ahhhh, a closet Pistons fan...Cavs this, Cavs that, meh!
Only because the Cavs weren't on Lakers v. Celtics. I felt dirty every time I used them.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 03/12/08 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Only because the Cavs weren't on Lakers v. Celtics. I felt dirty every time I used them.
Likely excuse.

# 8 slickdtc @ 03/12/08 09:16 AM
QOTD: Not sure about my longest winning streak, but the most important and memorable one I had was in NHL 2k7 in my 2nd season with the Philadelphia Flyers. First year I had been knocked out in the first round of the playoffs after coming in as the #1 seeded team (Florida Panthers, the #8 seed, went on to win the Stanley Cup). However, in my 2nd season I was extremely focused and reeled off 13 consecutive postseason wins, including a sweep of the Atlanta Thrashers, Ottawa Senators, and, sweetest of all, the Florida Panthers in the Eastern Conference Finals. I beat the Chicago Blackhawks in the Cup Finals in 5 games (I lost Game 2) to claim my first Cup. I'm now finishing up my 4th season.

# 9 Brandon 2006 @ 03/12/08 09:17 AM
QOTD: I had a 20 game winning streak in NHL 07 with the Senators.

# 10 ExtremeGamer @ 03/12/08 09:20 AM
Meh on APF, 2K8 was a terrible football game that I know everyone seemed to love, but I hated it.

QOTD - One year in Triple Play, I played the entire season. And this was before sliders, etc. It was a PS1 version, and I won something like 112 straight games. LOL I actually had fun because I seemed to enjoy games more for the fun aspect back then.

# 11 aukevin @ 03/12/08 09:25 AM
QOTD: I think I went 4+ seasons undefeated in NCAA Football 06. I'm pretty sure I remember having a class that never lost in their four years on that game.

# 12 Brandwin @ 03/12/08 10:07 AM
Wow, I didn't know APF was benched. I just was reading the threads yesterday about it being confirmed.

I didn't really care about last years version ( I loved 2K5 though ) oh well... Not having College Hoops hurts too.

Longest winning streak, hmmm... not sure I went a few seasons in NCAA (don't know which version, 04 I believe) undefeated with Baylor.

Nothing is really up with me. Got RB6 Vegas 2 and GTA paid off yesterday and I am looking forward to same time off from work next week.

Happy Birthday Clay!

# 13 ndeezlo @ 03/12/08 10:37 AM
I'm just waiting for Vegas, I leave a week from today but I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off due to St. Pat's. One day for party one day for recovery and possibly looking for work on Tuesday depending on how I feel.

Longest winning steak was on Guitar Hero 2 the first time I played it, on easy, didn't fail until Lynard Skynard because it felt like my hand was going to fall off, that's like 30 in a row, right?

# 14 ExtremeGamer @ 03/12/08 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
I'm just waiting for Vegas, I leave a week from today but I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off due to St. Pat's. One day for party one day for recovery and possibly looking for work on Tuesday depending on how I feel.

Longest winning steak was on Guitar Hero 2 the first time I played it, on easy, didn't fail until Lynard Skynard because it felt like my hand was going to fall off, that's like 30 in a row, right?
I'll be in Vegas 2 weeks from today... CANNOT WAIT!

# 15 tehova @ 03/12/08 11:09 AM
54 game win streak in nba live 2000 for the playstation with the grizzlies

38 game win streak vs one opponent (my friend kool-aid) in nba 2k1,nfl2k1
he never actually won, thus earning him the nickname donut amongst those in the dorm

# 16 ty5oke @ 03/12/08 12:48 PM
QOTD: 40 something win streak in College football. It's the only game where I want to go undefeated, cause if y ou lose your done for the NC.

Happy B-Day Clay.

# 17 nyisles16 @ 03/12/08 02:28 PM
QOTD.. not many.. my best guess would be like 3-4 games in a row tops...

I really stink

# 18 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 03/12/08 02:31 PM
QOTD: Um... something around 20 straight wins in Rock Band faceoff on Expert Guitar. Thats the most recent one that comes to mind

Hope your day gets better man

# 19 SPTO @ 03/12/08 03:46 PM
QOTD: A 10 game win streak in one of the NCAA football games.

Sad to hear about APF 09

At the moment i'm really enjoying the stumbleupon add on thanks to MassNole. I'm also in the middle of a movie fest (just waiting til the last movie comes on) and that's about it.

# 20 davin @ 03/12/08 03:50 PM
QOTD: I had a 3 season long winning streak in NCAA 07. I had a 2 season long one in 08, but then I started changing up some sliders and the game got a lot more interesting. I like winning in the game, but going undefeated constantly gets pretty boring. There were times I would knowingly make mistakes ahead of time just to make it a game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.