07:18 AM - March 12, 2008 by Steve_OS
- Bioshock 2 confirmed for 2009
- God of War II director leaves Sony
- Crysis sequel named?
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot Launch Trailer
- User-made content "Holy Grail" for Home
- GTA IV DLC in 2008 and 2009?
- XBLA: Content Brain Challenge
- XBLA: Bliss Island
- Mario Kart Wii Gets North American Release Date
- New Street Fighter IV Character Leaked
- Xbox 360 Gets 42% of Next-gen Revenue
- Fortune Cookies Help Cops Nab Suspect
- The Best Laptops Under $1000
- 300 and One? More Spartans on Horizon
- Billy Crystal to don Yankees pinstripes (Wow, maybe he gets plunked)
When going to the gym, I really don't need to hear you grunt and scream at the top of your lungs trying to lift an enormous amount of weight, that you really shouldn't be lifting, in perfectly atrocious back bending/squirming form. Can you get a spot? Oh no, how about I drop an elbow on you.
Oh yes, please...by all means, when you are crossing the street with your posse, please take as much time as possible doing so.
All-Pro Football 2K9 has been benched, can it get any better?
Yes, I'm bitter this morning. Hopefully it gets better.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: Going off of yesterdays QOTD, what is the longest winning streak you have had in a video game?
Clay_OS (35), drterb (29), sportsguy312 (26), biggiejerseys (21), DScott (20), Smackizzle (20)