Home
News Post

The San Diego Studios sent us this press release on their first Community Initiative at their Studio. They have launched a Community Leaders Program and have listed their first roster of Community Leaders. Have any questions? Ask them here, Ramone will be around later to answer them.

Quote:
"Hi all! My name is Ramone Russell and I’m the Community Manager for the San Diego Studios. Some of you may remember me as the screen name RUSSELL05 on various forums from the past couple of years. Today we are happy to announce the first Comprehensive Community Imitative at the San Diego Studios for MLB The Show franchise. The main purpose of this program is to improve, overhaul and grow the developer/community relationship. This Initiative was built from scratch. Back in July we started at the ground level and over the past four months we looked at where other Community Initiatives have succeeded and failed. Our goal is to create something new, fresh, and extremely structured in order to make things you have yet to experience possible.

First, we would like to release our developer mission statement to the public so that the purpose of our Community Initiative is clear."

MLB '08: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '08: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '08: The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 97 - View All
Member Comments
# 181 Marino @ 01/29/09 04:03 PM
Wow I can't believe that it is already time for the community event. Jim go easy on Knight

And I hope everyone has a fun and safe trip, and let me know how bad the Giants will continue to be this year.

# 182 Shinyhubcaps @ 01/29/09 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
A member? try more like five my friend, there are five members of the os community there right now not just one
I know there is more than one, but it's still weird to have any members go into the secret Sony headquarters.

Why aren't all the community people going? (That means you, mlblover15.)

# 183 Artman22 @ 01/30/09 01:19 AM
where's the info? Is it going to be posted here on this thread?

# 184 ty5oke @ 01/30/09 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
where's the info? Is it going to be posted here on this thread?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.