Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

Hi folks,

I saw that BehindShadows is planning on releasing a roster set as soon as he can finish up. Problem with that is he's going to be editing players attributes, looks, etc, as he goes along.

I've always been of the mindset that I prefer to use the rosters the way they came with the game. When you start editing attributes, inevitably, you're going to have a bias towards one team or another and the file won't come out the way it should.

We'll pass the roster file around using the EA Locker. It's important to note that under no circumstances should anything other than a player's name, his height/weight, race, or jersey number be edited. LEAVE THE ATTRIBUTES ALONE!

So...with that said, we need volunteers. Below is a list of all the conferences, along with whether or not they've been done, and by whom they've been edited. Rather than using their OS names, I'm using their gamertags instead so it'll be easier to get the file from, in the EA Locker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
America East
Atlantic 10
ACC - heelfan (in progress)
Atlantic Sun
Big 12
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big 10 - o0luke0o

Big West
CAA - TJdaSportsGuy (Will do sometime tomorrow)
Conference USA
Division I Independents
Horizon League
Ivy League
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
Missouri Valley
Mountain West
Northeast Conference
Ohio Valley Conference
Pac-10 - o0luke0o

Patriot League
SEC
Southern Conference
Southland Conference
Southwestern Athletic Conference
Summit League
Sun Belt
West Coast Conference
WAC

Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 bowld @ 11/19/08 04:45 PM
ya hes not online so if someone else wants to do some go for it

# 162 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:45 PM
I would but I can't acquire it for another 90 mins or so, but once I do, I'll definitely help out.

# 163 mikebunc @ 11/19/08 04:48 PM
i'll have free time 2morrow between noon-4pm et, i'll check in and see if i can help then.

# 164 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 04:49 PM
i can do the conf usa real quick anybody have any problems with that?
than after that dawhite powder can do mountain west and big west if he wants to.

# 165 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
i can do the conf usa real quick anybody have any problems with that?
than after that dawhite powder can do mountain west and big west if he wants to.
Yeah dude, sounds good to me.

# 166 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 04:52 PM
k cool im starting right now so in about an hour or so ill have conf usa done, then after im done, dawhitepowder will get rosters from and then do mountain west and big west if he wants to.

# 167 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
k cool im starting right now so in about an hour or so ill have conf usa done, then after im done, dawhitepowder will get rosters from and then do mountain west and big west if he wants to.
AGREED. After Terpspimp, I will do mountain west and big west.

# 168 mattpu01 @ 11/19/08 04:57 PM
How about a quick status report? What conferences are done? Are we doing them all? Whos locker is the latest roster in...I want to start my dynasty and I don't need all rosters, just the majot ones.

# 169 03MstGT290 @ 11/19/08 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitepowder
AGREED. After Terpspimp, I will do mountain west and big west.
Can I add you to my friends list?

# 170 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
Can I add you to my friends list?
Yea, I'll accept it when I get online.

# 171 bowld @ 11/19/08 05:18 PM
well after he finishes with CUSA it looks like all we have left are the small conferences.

hopefully at this rate we can have those all done by tomorrow

# 172 The Kid 24 @ 11/19/08 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld

hopefully at this rate we can have those all done by tomorrow
Is anyone going to post the completed roster file on the forum here? For those people w/o xbox live... Cuz I really want these rosters and I don't have xbox live

# 173 antdaman5 @ 11/19/08 05:30 PM
Hey fellas I been following this all day at work you guys are doin great, I will be home in 3 hours so if anything is not done I will more than happy to finish off anything that is left.

# 174 Drocks @ 11/19/08 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
Is anyone going to post the completed roster file on the forum here? For those people w/o xbox live... Cuz I really want these rosters and I don't have xbox live
I'm in the same predicament.

# 175 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antdaman5
Hey fellas I been following this all day at work you guys are doin great, I will be home in 3 hours so if anything is not done I will more than happy to finish off anything that is left.
Definitely will be work left to do. I got 2 conferences against terpspimp. After that, maybe I'll do another one then you can do a couple or whatever. I don't know, we'll just see how it goes.

# 176 dongotta @ 11/19/08 05:36 PM
dawhitepowder what is your gamertag on XBox? plus ill do the american east...let me know

# 177 antdaman5 @ 11/19/08 05:38 PM
Awesome just let me know.

# 178 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongotta
dawhitepowder what is your gamertag on XBox? plus ill do the american east...let me know
SpOrTsGuY629

Alright terps, I got the game so when ur done, I'm good to go.

Seems the order is this rite now:
TerpsPimp (CUSA- currently working on )
dawhitepowder (Mt West & Big West)
dongotta (America East)

Then antdaman depending on when he gets home.

# 179 elltrain @ 11/19/08 05:42 PM
Sorry Bowld & everyone, had to get off for a little bit. Will be back. I can do the MEAC, and the summit. Cool

# 180 dongotta @ 11/19/08 05:43 PM
alright im sending you a friend request my name is danglinshoelace

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.