Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Newest Member of EA SPORTS Broadcast Team
Speculates on Cover Athletes

April 15, 2009 – Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews will be featured as a sideline reporter in EA SPORTS NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. In addition to delivering in-game news straight from the gridiron, Andrews will also be featured in a major NCAA Football 10 mode that will be revealed at a later date.

Andrews is the newest addition to the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team, joining Kirk Herbstreit, Brad Nessler and Lee Corso in a game that envelopes the excitement and pageantry of college football at its best. Including Andrews as part of the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team complements the franchise commitment to offer the most authentic college football experience available on any gaming platform. Andrews has served as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s College Football Saturdays since 2004.

In a new video released today, Andrews weighs in on a hot topic leading into the NFL Draft: which prospects will be NCAA Football 10 cover athletes? A different player will be featured on the packaging of each of the four platforms, giving Andrews and football fans plenty of opportunity to speculate which athletes will grace the covers this season. To follow the countdown to the highly anticipated announcement of the NCAA Football 10 cover athletes, log on to www.ncaafootball10.com.

With all 120 Football Bowl Subdivision schools represented in the game, NCAA Football 10 offers fans an exciting way to experience the thrill of authentic college football year-round. NCAA Football 10 brings the college football atmosphere to life with enhanced stadiums packed with school colors, cheerleaders and mascots. Enjoy the sights of game day with new field goal nets, flags waving in the wind and camera flashes exploding during pivotal moments.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable).

For more information, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 I Peench @ 04/15/09 04:46 PM
Erin Andrews is in the game...I'm having a hard time dealing with this.

ZZZZZING

I'm too funny, right?For realsies...she doesn't have to score a touchdown to celebrate with my mascot.

# 62 wde1723 @ 04/15/09 05:23 PM
Wow this is a great addition to the game. I am also very pleased to see the SEC logo on the 35 yard line.

# 63 thenextqb19 @ 04/15/09 05:34 PM
All this Erin Andrews talk... bah. She a nice girl but I dont see what the fuss is about. Nice eyes though.

Im loving the new vid with some footage in it.

# 64 kindella2 @ 04/15/09 05:34 PM
Damm...yall must be looking at this video 80 times. I just watched the vid then looked at the snap shot which shows a much different view than 09 IMO and was done but yall can see wrong facemasks yard markers and everything.

# 65 N51_rob @ 04/15/09 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
That was one of 3 or 4 binders BTW.

Well there would appear to be a lot of script, which would lead me to further believe that she will be a part of a pre-game show, award presentation something, anything to explain 3 or 4 binders with all that script. I will hold onto this belief until I hear differently kind sir!

# 66 Apollo @ 04/15/09 05:48 PM
The Buckeyes wear black shoes! Hope this is corrected!
Also, You may want to look at the helmet stripes as well.

# 67 OMT @ 04/15/09 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
The Buckeyes wear black shoes! Hope this is corrected!
Also, You may want to look at the helmet stripes as well.
Its crazy... seems like every screenshot and every video we show have the wrong shoe bug! I think it was that the away team would always come in with the opposite color shoe.

I just checked on my build and it works fine now.. Ohio State had black shoes on.

# 68 Apollo @ 04/15/09 06:08 PM
Thanks! Ignore my post in the uniform thread. Just trying to cover all the bases.

# 69 Bwnarrow3 @ 04/15/09 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith121212
Can anyone say, "Progressive lighting"?

# 70 Maximus205 @ 04/15/09 06:26 PM
twittered ian and company about it 5hrs ago.

# 71 stoncold32 @ 04/15/09 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Stacey Dales is hot. No boutadoubt it. What happened to the Schuman part of her last name? Did she get a divorce? She is hot. I really like tall women so that's why Andrews is my #1. I'm 6'6" so it's a personal thing. I wonder how tall Dales is. She did play big-time D1 hoops didn't she?

Erin has way more curves than you think. She's just tall and it's easy to assume she's a stick.
yeah Stacey played at OU. And yeah, she did get a divorce, so that is why she dropped the name. More chances for us, right? lol

Yeah, she is hot too. Just not as hot as EA.

# 72 Solidice @ 04/15/09 06:28 PM
you can't really say it has progressive lighting from 1 screenshot in the 1st quarter. if there was another screenshot from the same game say in the 3rd or 4th quarter, we would have been able to tell. but I'm pretty sure it's going to be back in NCAA 10.

# 73 auburntigersfan @ 04/15/09 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith121212
I will not be able to focus if that pucture keeps poppin' up.

# 74 Bwnarrow3 @ 04/15/09 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
For realsies...she doesn't have to score a touchdown to celebrate with my mascot.
Haha! I'm probably the least perverted guy on this forum, but man that is funny.

# 75 stoncold32 @ 04/15/09 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
She's wanted to be in the football game for a while, and we've wanted to get her in. Finally we got it done this year.

I gotta say, she was very fun to work with, and all around just a nice and down to earth girl.
Did you slip your number into that binder she had? LOL

That's cool that shes nice though, and that she actually wanted to be in the game.

# 76 Solidice @ 04/15/09 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I will not be able to focus if that pucture keeps poppin' up.
is this better?

*I didn't make this*

# 77 Lava @ 04/15/09 06:40 PM
Great to see presentation addressed - hopefully the 'major feature' is pregame/halftime/postgame/weekly shows. We'll see, I suppose.

# 78 TrevJo @ 04/15/09 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Great to see presentation addressed - hopefully the 'major feature' is pregame/halftime/postgame/weekly shows. We'll see, I suppose.
Oh man I really hope not. I don't care if these shows were as good as real life ESPN pregame/halftime/postgame/weekly shows, I would still skip them 99% of the time.

# 79 stoncold32 @ 04/15/09 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Oh man I really hope not. I don't care if these shows were as good as real life ESPN pregame/halftime/postgame/weekly shows, I would still skip them 99% of the time.
huh?

You're definitely not the majority on here.

# 80 the onizzle @ 04/15/09 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
You must not wake up and watch gameday for 3 hours every Saturday before parking yo butt on the couch, at the tailgate, game etc.. It's just part of it bro.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.