Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 bang911 @ 04/24/09 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
same ole anim and awkward run/jog
The tackling looking so much better is making up for the bad running animation. We will see how it plays in actual gameplay.

# 82 SteelerSpartan @ 04/24/09 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Throwing motion looks the same, so does the running, Didnt look like Willie Parker accelerated after breaking those tackles, looked like he just hit top speed right away.

Stride Catches FTW, and Line play looked much improved.

yeah that was a meh....Physics/Momentum EA Please

# 83 humblerumbler @ 04/24/09 12:55 AM
WOW! If the Franchise mode and the Presentation have made the leaps the gameplay seemingly has I might actually buy Madden this year!

# 84 oChaos_Nine @ 04/24/09 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Some of the stuff I saw in this video played out WAY better in the build we played on community day, I wouldn't take some of the footage you have seen already to heart.
Until proven otherwise...

# 85 83evans @ 04/24/09 12:56 AM
Bad news was it was Willie Parker, a small finesse RB pushing 4 D-players. That should only be for Lynch, Jacobs, AP and other pwr backs

# 86 NFLHITMAN @ 04/24/09 12:56 AM
Haven't seen it yet but the realist don't like the throwing potion, acceleration, and running animations?

Get over the feeling of seeing a striper naked and lets get the eyes back in and give some real honest feedback!

# 87 adub88 @ 04/24/09 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I gaurantee you wont be.
I hope you're right because it looked very robotic as did the running animations.

# 88 dannydufflebags @ 04/24/09 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Bad news was it was Willie Parker, a small finesse RB pushing 4 D-players. That should only be for Lynch, Jacobs, AP and other pwr backs
EXACTLY

# 89 myownsun @ 04/24/09 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
Until proven otherwise...
Agreed

# 90 bang911 @ 04/24/09 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
Haven't seen it yet but the realist don't like the throwing potion, acceleration, and running animations?

Get over the feeling of seeing a striper naked and lets get the eyes back in and give some real honest feedback!
Passing animation was so so, and the running still looked a lot like 09. The whole branched broken tackles has gotten old to watch.

I saw a lot of other positives.

# 91 tooldude79 @ 04/24/09 12:59 AM
i saw the AZ corner do something really weird, sorta warp to strip the receiver...and is Fitz turning into Michael Jackson?

# 92 oldskoolmaddenfanz27 @ 04/24/09 12:59 AM
where can I view the trailer?

# 93 djordan @ 04/24/09 12:59 AM
I hope they fix the QB throwing animations..****nning still looks weird...

Love the gang tackling and ol/dl interaction though..ahhhh

# 94 cam21224 @ 04/24/09 01:00 AM
I had to interrupt my Laker game for some suck *** wii graphics never again.

Screw the wii more 360/p3 Madden 10 footage please!!!!!!

If Madden was a gun it totally shot my brains all over the floor.

Totally blew my mind, definately a buy for me(Especially once I start seeing more omg).

# 95 g2thecore @ 04/24/09 01:00 AM
I gotta say other than the OL/DL interaction and the gang tackling, I was pretty disappointed to see that the animations still look the same. I was pretty upset when I saw the running animations still look robotic and stiff. Some good stuff overall, but I was expecting to be floored by the trailer.

# 96 KANE699 @ 04/24/09 01:01 AM
Ian was right when he said you would see some things you like and some things you don't.

Best part is there are some things in this video that I did not see on community day (bad things that is) which feels even better.

# 97 Krodis @ 04/24/09 01:01 AM
Yeah, the animations are still pretty ugly overall.

However, the blocking was EXCELLENT from what I saw.

# 98 dannydufflebags @ 04/24/09 01:01 AM
Not impressed what so ever.... Looks like the same game except for the gang- tackling..... Wille Parker busting out of 5 guys?, looked like a bunch of robots, Fitz didnt look like he was goinf to make a play on the ball at the very end. SURE DIDN"T LOOK LIKE BIG BEN HAD A POCKET.

I can't believe I made a night out of this, this show was all about Mafia.

# 99 NFLHITMAN @ 04/24/09 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
Passing animation was so so, and the running still looked a lot like 09. The whole branched broken tackles has gotten old to watch.

I saw a lot of other positives.
The stiff running animations is exactly what turned me off from madden in the first place!!!!

If I wanted to see a guy run around with a broom stick up his A$$ I would go to a prison camp!!!

NO SELL!!!!!!

# 100 CreatineKasey @ 04/24/09 01:01 AM
I really liked the tackles.

I didn't see enough momentum in play for my liking. Obviously I don't know how it feels because I'm not playing it, but just speculating.

I liked the blocking animations, those will change the game heavily.

We will totally be tapping in those piles! I really think the big gang tackles will change short yardage situations big time! In the NFL those pileups happen very often in between the tackles on inside runs, it'll be good to have that resembled. I wonder if there will be a way to "give yourself up" to fall down to avoid injury/fumbling.

That fade at the end I believe answered our questions about ball trajectory.

Good signs!

I saw things I liked and a few things I knew wouldn't change (heavy momentum, much slower gameplay)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.