Home
UFC 2009 Undisputed News Post

Gamespot has posted their UFC 2009 Undisputed Office Tournament.

Quote:
"First it destroyed my hand and now UFC 2009 Undisputed has infected the entire GameSpot office. I'm having trouble remembering the last time a game took over GS HQ so thoroughly. Homer and I spent way too much time talking about the game while in NYC for the Madden unveiling and, now that we're back, we've watched the game spread like wildfire among editorial, the GS video team, and beyond.

Tomorrow, all of that enthusiasm comes to a head on our special spring edition of On the Spot. We'll be airing a special tournament to determine the current reigning UFC 2009 champion, with the finals happening live on the air during the show."

Game: UFC 2009 UndisputedReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
UFC 2009 Undisputed Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LingeringRegime @ 04/29/09 10:49 PM
Haha, should be entertaining if I am around I will def tune in.

# 2 Parasight @ 04/29/09 10:51 PM
Haha, look at those amateurs and their "Stamina Bars". Looks like fun.

# 3 Pappy Knuckles @ 04/29/09 10:52 PM
Lol @ the stamina bars. When you play the game it looks like you're watching a broadcast. Those bars just kill it.

# 4 LingeringRegime @ 04/29/09 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Lol @ the stamina bars. When you play the game it looks like you're watching a broadcast. Those bars just kill it.
I didn't even notice that. Doesn't surprise me with those guys though. I hope that Giantbomb.com does a tourney too.

# 5 Dr.J @ 04/29/09 10:57 PM
I have no interest in anything gamespot does.

# 6 VanillaGorilla @ 04/29/09 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I didn't even notice that. Doesn't surprise me with those guys though. I hope that Giantbomb.com does a tourney too.
Giant Bomb guys have no interest in this game at all.

# 7 King_James @ 04/30/09 10:28 AM
I'm just hoping it reveals some of the ratings for the guys they are using.

# 8 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/30/09 05:36 PM
Hmmm I wonder if IGN is doing one too.

# 9 Wet Bandit @ 04/30/09 07:31 PM
So I tune it at the right time and they're showing...Wallace and Gromit? And Batman? They're trying to make me sit through a bunch of crap I don't want to see in order to watch the stuff they told me I could watch at this time?

I obviously don't go to Gamespot at all, and this will guarantee that I continue to not go there at all.

I just wonder why OS would help promote this. What are they getting out of it?

# 10 DTX3 @ 05/02/09 02:13 PM
That's what OS does. Cover sports video games.

# 11 LingeringRegime @ 05/02/09 06:27 PM
DAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMM! That knee to the face at the 54 minute mark was brutal...

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs...t-results.html

# 12 Gotmadskillzson @ 05/02/09 06:42 PM
Indeed it was.

# 13 Darkleaf @ 05/02/09 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
DAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMM! That knee to the face at the 54 minute mark was brutal...

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs...t-results.html
I love that knockout, I got that on either the first or second day with the demo and haven't done/seen it since.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.